• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Now see, normally I'd go back to my old habits and say:

"Lucas, stop being gay."

But I'm not going to. I have to set an example after all.

I'm laidback when it comes to the rules. I only came in here to answer their questions. That's all there is to it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Now see, normally I'd go back to my old habits and say:

"Lucas, stop being gay."

But I'm not going to. I have to set an example after all.

I'm laidback when it comes to the rules. I only came in here to answer their questions. That's all there is to it.
:laugh:

WoZ for admin! Thanks for answering my question, I had thought restricted access meant that with like 2 infractions you can't make your own threads or something like that.

((haha not a one line post, teh_spamerer for top tier ^_^))

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Of course I do.

When I became a mod, I agreed to follow a standard and professional way in how to post. As a mod, I represent smashboards, so I have to make myself look good. I can stretch it out a little, but I can't outright insult you on the boards like I used to.

We all have to make sacrifices.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I disagree with you. As long as you're performing the job of moderating, then you should be able to be yourself.

I'm well aware that your insults are meant to be taken with a grain of salt, and the rest of the Smash community knows you're joking. We all know how you are, and that anything negative you say is meant in jest. The way you say things also implies that you're joking.

If you're going to stop being you on the boards, I'd prefer it if you resigned from your position. I think your personality is more valuable to the community than your moderating ability.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
My forum personality's taken a slight drawback, I'll admit, but I consider it an honor to be nominated and accepted as a mod.

Besides, not everyone knows about my sarcastic attitude and who I am - some might even take offense. For someone in my position, it's not something I'm willing to risk, and to be honest, I don't mind holding back.

I'm still me, and I haven't changed.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
@Inui - I'd much rather have WoZ as a moderator than a member. Why? Well, I would prefer him to tell you to stop being gay, but we could easily have someone much worse than WoZ who is super gay and gives infractions for having 1 word too little.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
My forum personality's taken a slight drawback, I'll admit, but I consider it an honor to be nominated and accepted as a mod.

Besides, not everyone knows about my sarcastic attitude and who I am - some might even take offense. For someone in my position, it's not something I'm willing to risk, and to be honest, I don't mind holding back.

I'm still me, and I haven't changed.
Well that's just too bad I guess.
Don't want people to think you're cool or anything right?

What I mean by that is, acting respectful kicks ***, and acting like a **** makes you an ***.

So this "holding back" makes you seem better than you're saying you are.

Until I see you acting like a douche I won't think you're one, no matter what you say about yourself.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
That post was so unclear, I'm not sure if what exactly you were trying to say.

But if you don't think I'm a douche, then I'm guessing it's because you've never hung out with me yet.

Inui knows I'm an *******.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked your post more before you edited it. lol

I'm saying you act pretty decent and cool on Smashboards, and you're saying it's only because you're a mod, and that you're actually a bumbaclot.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
No, I'm a really decent and cool guy all around anyway. It's just that I tend to insult a few other people like Inui, milktea, and Emblem Lord, and at my current position, I can't freely do that anymore.

The question now is if I should give Inui infraction points from mod disrespect for calling me a douche.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
No, I'm a really decent and cool guy all around anyway. It's just that I tend to insult a few other people like Inui, milktea, and Emblem Lord, and at my current position, I can't freely do that anymore.

The question now is if I should give Inui infraction points from mod disrespect for calling me a douche.
Gogogo WoZ! Yes, it is gigantic disrespect for a moderator, and he should be thoroughly punished for it :laugh:

Magus420

Smash Master
Besides, not everyone knows about my sarcastic attitude
WoZ, you only need to take action when you know something is definitely a blatant insult or blatant derailing spam. .__.
We all know how you are... The way you say things also implies that you're joking.
Apparently you don't...:monkey:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Magus are you going to Axl T's smashfest?
WoZ are you going?
Steve are you going to drive me lucas and kashif?

Magus420

Smash Master
So, what times are you guys looking to go down and leave? I'm planning on having some drinks so if I drive up there I don't want to hear any last minute "Woops, I forgot to mention I have to be home tonight." shizness. We'd be staying the night if I'm the one driving.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Can I have one of your spare $5 bills and three ones?
I don't have any fives though :(

But if you have change for a $10... What colors are your controllers in and what condition is each one in?

@Inui - I'm pretty sure he was joking in that particular post though.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
if you want you could pick me and Kashif up
Why not take Ryoko, too?
Well if he does take you guys there's no real point in me going by myself separately.
Magus are you going to Axl T's smashfest?
WoZ are you going?
Steve are you going to drive me lucas and kashif?
So, what times are you guys looking to go down and leave? I'm planning on having some drinks so if I drive up there I don't want to hear any last minute "Woops, I forgot to mention I have to be home tonight." shizness. We'd be staying the night if I'm the one driving.
umm dot

u guys need to come to triad's fest
everything above your message is about Axl's Fest

Magus420

Smash Master
I have 3 black and 1 with an indigo (the dark blue/purpleish color) front and black back. 1 is new (I think I want to keep this one in case I need it), 1 is like new basically, and the other 2 are pretty good. There are some parts I like better on different ones so I can't really say which are better than others. If you'd be willing to give me like 12 or so for it I'll take them apart, clean them, and build one with the parts you like most from each like I did with the controller I use now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Nah, I can't afford 12 :(, otherwise I'd accept. The "like new basically" one, what color is that?

If someone can drive me to Triad's fest, I'd need to be back that night like 10ish.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
It seems like a lot of people are coming to my fest now. Anyone who can please bring a cube and or tv. Right now i only have 4 cubes and 5 TVs.

-AxlT

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lord Knight is away right now on AIM and actually away :o! LK, can you take me to Triad's place and back on that Friday?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lord Knight, update your sig dude, those MMs aren't happening anymore lol. :O loool i see. I'm kind of poor though...I have very little money that's not going to a Wii.

He's an hour and 7 minutes from my place btw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
James, Steve is gay and can't take me to the Smashfest. Can you wait until I get home from work and then take me? You can stay over the whole night and so can I, so arriving late shouldn't be an issue. D:

Top Bottom