• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
BF got 2-0'd, Redd.
Oh word my bad I figured you guys could win it ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahah i have to laugh at that one sir fot the simple fact that we one bothe of the crew battles that we had so yo got some false info there (talk to BowserTree on that on) so with that said i suggest you shut the hell up :laugh: cause it was only three of us out of 7 so we played with BlueLight 2 and FroznChaos
Yeah, it appeared as though I had some "false info" I apologize. But is there any reason for you to tell me "i suggest you shut the hell up"? I'm not trying to bash you guys, so I don't deserve your ****. Stop spamming your crap all around the boards, we don't like it. Try being a little more mature about disagreements if at all possible.

EDIt: I aplogize for double posting. Woz could you merge them? <3

WoZ Edit: I think you do it on purpose so that I could merge them together. <3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
The only two people on our side playing up to par were me and DOSV (I took off five first battle; seven next, and DOSV was just being a beast). Nightmare was way off his game, and Nikkatzu is still learning.

Sorry for filling your thread with useless (to you) information, THP.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Yeah, it appeared as though I had some "false info" I apologize. But is there any reason for you to tell me "i suggest you shut the hell up"? I'm not trying to bash you guys, so I don't deserve your ****. Stop spamming your crap all around the boards, we don't like it. Try being a little more mature about disagreements if at all possible.
I already talked to him about it, and he did over react. Don't hold it against him, but he though you were downgrading the entire crew so he lashed out. No hard feelings ok?

I apologize on behalf of my crew mate THP, don't hold anything against him cause he's a really great guy, you just have to get to know him and the way he is.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Ichor if I see you post in another thread about how you're better than someone I'm going to start giving you infractions.

Fair warning.
sir that was a while ago i understand now we cleaned that up now
thanx

A wait i heard about you man you worked my friend Zeros at MLG your pretty good man

EDIt: I aplogize for double posting. Woz could you merge them? <3

WoZ Edit: I think you do it on purpose so that I could merge them together. <3
A man atually to all do not hold my crew for any thing that i do seriously its me that REp then so yea and Redd its all good both ways man i say sorry and keep moving in life right

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I got 7th and Steve got garbage as usual thanks to having a hard bracket and having to fight me early.

I beat ChaosKnight, lost to Doll, then beat Pakman, Lord Knight, and Cactuar. I was then eliminated by Fonz.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I heard Doll is mad good against Sheik. You get owned or what?

He was on saturday lol, usually he does a bit worse, but meh it's a good enough matchup for him to take Inui <3

This game's winner is.....FALCO!
Falco for top tier again!

:O did you really beat Chu in a Pichu ditto MM?
Nah but he beat him in a Sheik Vs. Pichu MM. Rofl Chu kept upping the matches: 2/3, 3/5, 4/7. =)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Smashboards is programmed with a list of words that are considered vulgar under any context, and these words are not allowed to be used under any circumstances. Attempting to bypass the censor by misspelling, inserting spaces or symbols, transposing letters, using look-alike symbols, or any other method is not allowed. For example, if "gris" is a banned word, the following are examples of bypassing that are not allowed: g-r-i-s, gr*s, 9|-1$, girs, gryeeeas, g***. Allowed: ****, ****ed, ****ing, g'ed, g-word. (Note: Neither -ed nor -ing are parts of the banned word "gris".)

Of course, I understand that the majority of the users here tend to bypass the censor. We do encourage to try not to do that - if people have any sense, they will make out what **** means in the context of your sentence.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Don't censor dodge!

Also, QUIT POSTING 1 LINE REPLIES!

(Angry mod)

I would have typed it that way on any forum or on AIM/MSN, even those that don't have censors.

You'd rather have us

type
this
so
its
more
than
one
line

instead of actually having a single line? Because that wouldn't be a 1 line reply. Or would you prefer having one word on one line and then another line? I personally see nothing wrong with writing a one line post because you can always write one line and a single word on the next line just to keep it from being one line. But if it makes you stop handing out infractions I'll be more than willing to do any of those.

I'd rather just have one line that summarizes what I want to say instead of 3 that say the same thing.

Is anyone holding a smashfest over the weekend? Because I am really looking forward to one and it would be a real shame if I went another week without playing any matches of the video game Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Gamecube.

sounds ******** compared to
Is there anything happening this weekend?

btw, is Foo Kyiou considered to be censor dodging? Happens to be one of the possible names a Selkie mom can have in FF: CC

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
One-liners are usually moderated because they don't have any substance to them, and it doesn't enrich the topic.

As stated beforehand, I'm usually fine if I see it once or twice, but to do so in a conversation in a row isnt neccessary, and you can keep that between yourselves via private messages or AIM.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

It takes 6 points to ban. Points usually have an expiration date as well, though more serious violations don't have any.

If you have any more questions, I suggest reading the rules found here to help clarify anything else.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I've fixed it. It should work now.

Restricted access means if the points given to you result in 6 or more points in total, resulting in a ban until the points expire.

Top Bottom