• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif I'm skipping school Friday, so if I'm not doing anything else, I'll come.

Magus should go to and we can have a smlashfest.
HAAAAAX

Sounds hawt IMO. Stuff I noticed about the trailer.

Characters
Mario's f-air does not look like it meteors anymore
Kirby's u-smash looks stronger, f-air looks nicer
Link's f-tilt has less start up lag, maybe slightly faster running speed
Wario...WTF?
Meta Knight seems to glide at multiple points, seems to have an up tilt that hits all the way behind him in a similar arc to Link's
Zero Suit Samus has Sheik's down tilt and Falco's jumps except they both jump about equally high
Snake can roll into ducking
Pikachu's d-smash has bigger hitbox
Fox...FOR TOP TIER AGAIN! Seriously though, they barely showed him and he looks pretty gay
At least Pikachu, Wario, and Snake can move while crouching

Stages
Battlefield-like stage with a less gay bottom that appears to go from day to night
Mario Kart Stage - Not much to say besides there are lots of Shy Guys driving by
Fire Emblem stage - Not too sure about whether or not the stage has fireballs leap out at you or if it that's just design, the base of the stage is slanted and has 2 platforms
Meta Knight's stage - Seems to be a moving stage. Has a platform the size of 2 regular platforms in the middle, sides of the stage slant up before you get on the ship.
Pokémon Stadium returns!
Yoshi Stage - Looks like Jungle Japes with not sure if there is a platform at the right though
Coliseum like stage - Maybe Pit's stage? Has a base, 3 platforms, at least 2 can fall apart if hit as well as the sides of the stage falling off
There's a stage where it snows(only shown with Pikachu crawling)
Snake themed stage
Star Fox stage - Large base whose sides slant down similar to Yoshi's Story, 3 platforms of the same size are above the base and form a similar shape as the base

@Trev - 3 people are coming maximum. Don't really have space for more.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
HAAAAAX

Sounds hawt IMO. Stuff I noticed about the trailer.

Characters
Mario's f-air does not look like it meteors anymore
Kirby's u-smash looks stronger, f-air looks nicer
Link's f-tilt has less start up lag, maybe slightly faster running speed
Wario...WTF?
Meta Knight seems to glide at multiple points, seems to have an up tilt that hits all the way behind him in a similar arc to Link's
Zero Suit Samus has Sheik's down tilt and Falco's jumps except they both jump about equally high
Snake can roll into ducking
Pikachu's d-smash has bigger hitbox
Fox...FOR TOP TIER AGAIN! Seriously though, they barely showed him and he looks pretty gay
At least Pikachu, Wario, and Snake can move while crouching

Stages
Battlefield-like stage with a less gay bottom that appears to go from day to night
Mario Kart Stage - Not much to say besides there are lots of Shy Guys driving by
Fire Emblem stage - Not too sure about whether or not the stage has fireballs leap out at you or if it that's just design, the base of the stage is slanted and has 2 platforms
Meta Knight's stage - Seems to be a moving stage. Has a platform the size of 2 regular platforms in the middle, sides of the stage slant up before you get on the ship.
Pokémon Stadium returns!
Yoshi Stage - Looks like Jungle Japes with not sure if there is a platform at the right though
Coliseum like stage - Maybe Pit's stage? Has a base, 3 platforms, at least 2 can fall apart if hit as well as the sides of the stage falling off
There's a stage where it snows(only shown with Pikachu crawling)
Snake themed stage
Star Fox stage - Large base whose sides slant down similar to Yoshi's Story, 3 platforms of the same size are above the base and form a similar shape as the base

@Trev - 3 people are coming maximum. Don't really have space for more.
Me Steve and James{wait were you includeing yourself?}

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
IM Sorry i have to disagree to the fact that you Pwn3d all untill you have Played any of the top 4 in The Black Rain Krew then you only own your right hands sirs

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Ichor said:
IM Sorry i have to disagree to the fact that you Pwn3d all untill you have Played any of the top 4 in The Black Rain Krew then you only own your right hands sirs
What? Can you leave this thread? We haven't talked **** in your thread, so don't talk **** at ours. I've never even heard of you before.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What? Can you leave this thread? We haven't talked **** in your thread, so don't talk **** at ours. I've never even heard of you before.
ggnore

OK so wut the plan for Friday looks like...

I wake up at 12
LK, Magus, and Trev can come at like 1(you prolly want to eat lunch before you come cuz there's like nothing in my house)
Trev leaves at 4
Inui comes at 5
Leave at 10(have to work on my college stuff :mad:)

kthxkthx

Magus, LK said to ask you to bring a swap CD thing you have so we can play Slash

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Wtf^ oh and btw i own both my hands:chuckle:

anyway i might leave at 3:30

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
aww is somebody mad you have to be more light hearted than that man and its sad that you have no love for your fellow smasher

POINT________------______--It was a joke god its ok you lifes not over ...... yet......

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
I am pretty easy going. But, no offense to you, I've never seen you or anything, because if it was someone else I knew (like Cactuar or WoZ) coming in and saying something like that, I'd be like whatever, but I don't know who you are and it sounded serious.

My bad then.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL Ichor no offense to you, but isn't BRK the crew that lost to Bmore's Finest in a crew battle? X_x If so don't even bother trash talking great crews such as THP, they're too good. <3

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
LOL Ichor no offense to you, but isn't BRK the crew that lost to Bmore's Finest in a crew battle? X_x If so don't even bother trash talking great crews such as THP, they're too good. <3

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahah i have to laugh at that one sir fot the simple fact that we one bothe of the crew battles that we had so yo got some false info there (talk to BowserTree on that on) so with that said i suggest you shut the hell up :laugh: cause it was only three of us out of 7 so we played with BlueLight 2 and FroznChaos

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahah i have to laugh at that one sir fot the simple fact that we one bothe of the crew battles that we had so yo got some false info there (talk to BowserTree on that on) so with that said i suggest you shut the hell up :laugh: cause it was only three of us out of 7 so we played with BlueLight 2 and FroznChaos
ok whatever Ichor go back to your k-k-k-k-k-krews page

so

LK-great new game you showed me liked it alot, good like 2 matches
Spam-dude you gotta get a new controler, THE POWER OF DARKBLADE IS IN YOU:chuckle:

Magus420

Smash Master
If you really are good you should try not acting like every recently joined the boards cocky scrub does in their posts.

Renth

Smash Hero
wow... that quite possibly might have been the most intelligent post i've ever seen

MM?

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
wow i feel that ppl cant have fun ever and that they take everything in to context but since you dont know me and it is only letters on a page i can see where yall is comin from...... so to NOT say sorry but to say that i understand and to the way i act ....no the way i am i dont hold that back for anyone........ so dont go sayin that all in all no harm no foul if yall feel that i have offeneded yall's little thread then Phooke what can i say ..............but know this yall saying things against me are not going to stop me from posting what i want to post Sirs

Thanx for the read

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
wow i feel that ppl cant have fun ever and that they take everything in to context but since you dont know me and it is only letters on a page i can see where yall is comin from...... so to NOT say sorry but to say that i understand and to the way i act ....no the way i am i dont hold that back for anyone........ so dont go sayin that all in all no harm no foul if yall feel that i have offeneded yall's little thread then Phooke what can i say ..............but know this yall saying things against me are not going to stop me from posting what i want to post Sirs

Thanx for the read
No but Tope or WoZ will

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
No but Tope or WoZ will
a i like that series FLCL thats not what im talkin about once again its ok tho im not out here to change your mind about it
QUOTE=Magus420;1881958]If you really are good you should try not acting like every recently joined the boards cocky scrub does in their posts.[/QUOTE]
makes sense but not to be cliché but im different

Magus420

Smash Master

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
good quoting btw... any way i see why yall jumped me for what i said and invading yall thread but isnt that what the thread is for..... seriouslty i was trying to rile yall up but it seems that worked too well

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's all right Ichor. It's because you're a new face and we don't know who you are yet.

But show us by placing well in tournaments and whatnot. I'm sure everyone will get on more friendly terms with you once you do that.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Is Inui (the leader of your crew) the same Inui that plays FFXI and runs an LS on a sever called Kujata... can't remember the name of the LS though. <_<

Sorry if this is really random.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
It's all right Ichor. It's because you're a new face and we don't know who you are yet.

But show us by placing well in tournaments and whatnot. I'm sure everyone will get on more friendly terms with you once you do that.
thanks man i intend to along side my crew and outside crew members so i will prove myself

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
this is m2k

hahahhahahahahhahahhaahhaspamhahahahhaha you all suck at smash your mom im better than you falco is gay akuna matata anyone money match?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ichor if I see you post in another thread about how you're better than someone I'm going to start giving you infractions.

Fair warning.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm bringing my whole PS2 along with Slash and my save file. LOL, have you guys tried out the gold versions of characters? They take the word broken to new heights. Will I need to bring my TV?
probablly, i guess i have to bring my controller too:psycho:

and NJ, spammer is having a smashfest, but due to the fact of where he lives theres not alot of room. Thats mainly why i need to leave before Inui arives

Top Bottom