• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
feels nice to be desired. sex has always been something i've felt is something i had to work for in order to get, be it that i am unattractive or too weird/creepy to just be able to sleep with any girl i wanted. it's a new sensation to have girls throwing themselves at me more or less.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That's how I felt playing FE Awakening

minus the sex.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I had a friend who I was very frightened for since she had a bad case of Genital Warts, after reading up on it I learned that Genital Warts really isn't that bad of a disease. I'm just happy she is ok.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing Fire Emblem Awakening made him feel like he was desired? By what, the game cartridge? The 3DS?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well yeah, there's that. But very little of the woman are attracted to the player. Except Tharja.

Everyone else wants Chrom

I still think Lon'qu should be shipped with Panne

KRDsonic

Smash Master

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Procrastinated on homework with my buddy who is like my big bro
We sat around, talking about how I'm afraid of sharks and he is afraid of bears
We discussed many dangerous animals actually because I might or might not have spent a summer chasing after a highly venomous water moccasin (or watersnake which are harmless)

And we had cake!

And I found out lab zero is hiring o w o art test ahoy!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I got my brother's birthday off of work, so, yay! My boyfriend got out of surgery this morning, and isn't dead. Double yay! The last yay is, I'm not sick anymore~ yayx3.gif

We sat around, talking about how I'm afraid of sharks and he is afraid of bears

I have a huge fear of cougars. I dream too often that they're mauling the **** out of me. The wierdest part of it all is, they're one of my favorite animals o.o (Behind Lions, ahead of Leopards) Also, **** Tigers. They are so smug. Yeah, we get it, you're the biggest cat in the world. Sharks are pretty scary too, but whenever I have dreams about Sharks, I usually kick their ass (Somehow?)

Speaking of dreams, been Lucid dreaming and astral projecting lately. Whoop

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Had a robotics competition this weekend. It got off to a pretty bad start on the first day, with just about everything going wrong (Oh, you just managed to reattactch the camera that fell off in the middle of the match? Let's have the caution tape on the lexan part of your intake system not work, therefore causing your robot to run of the lexan and damage it. Oh, and you know how you guys reattached that camera? It's been reattached at a slightly different angle, therefore causing your auto-aim coding to not work).

Then we started doing better the next day, to the point where we were actually picked by the best team there as an alliance partner (It' a 3 on 3 game) for the elimination rounds. And then we ended up winning the entire thing.

Also, in one round, our robot was flipped over. This would sucked really hard, if it weren't for the fact that we managed to flip ourselves back up, which was really awesome.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Omg Shortie we were talking about cougars too o __ o
My friend was like "I shouldnt be afraid of bears because you can hear them coming. Cougars/Mountain Lions/Big North American cats are scary because they are stealth hunters and will easily kill you....silently"

JUST. NOPE.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Big cats are like infinitely easier to scare away though. Bears generally give zero ****s.
Not Black Bears. Big old *******. I've run into bears a few times growing up where I did. They're just big babies. I've had dogs with me most times, so I wasn't too scared. But the one time I ran into without any sort of real defense he booked it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bears are goofy though. You just need loud noises and to make yourself look bigger. Big cats will try to getcha when you arent looking
Bears are derpy though and loud and bearlike

also bear air horn-pepper spray repellent combo is a real thing.
getting that for my friend on his birthday
woooo

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I had a friend who I was very frightened for since she had a bad case of Genital Warts, after reading up on it I learned that Genital Warts really isn't that bad of a disease. I'm just happy she is ok.
How do you not know that genital warts isn't life threatening? Lmao. 2013 here, people.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
How do you not know that genital warts isn't life threatening? Lmao. 2013 here, people.
I saw an admin on another forum once who didn't understand even the most basic concept of what a vegetative state was. This character in a game gets beaten repeatedly with a baton then stabbed in the neck and thus was pretty much braindead, and the ****ing admin for the fansite of said game is all "oh hey why didn't that guy tell anyone what really happened" hurp durp.

I really feel the need to stress that this guy was an admin.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I saw an admin on another forum once who didn't understand even the most basic concept of what a vegetative state was. This character in a game gets beaten repeatedly with a baton then stabbed in the neck and thus was pretty much braindead, and the ****ing admin for the fansite of said game is all "oh hey why didn't that guy tell anyone what really happened" hurp durp.

I really feel the need to stress that this guy was an admin.
This is frightening.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
The weather is beautiful, i have nothing planned except homework, enjoying some homemade strawberry lemonade, and the Indian's are playing the Cubs today in Spring Training. Ahhh the good life u w u

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
won a project m tourney yesterday
feels nice after getting 2nd at like 3 tourneys in a row to 3 different people

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I remember a year and half ago, I felt very isolated, frustrated and whole lot of mixed feelings because I had some really great friends and meaningful relationships but for one reason or another they broke down{.3 of em in particular}. A bit over a year ago I swallowed my pride, and reached out to a friend of mine who i fell out with and reconnected. Now we're great, with even benefits here and there. When I got back a home, I got the number of one of my old friends from a friend of friend, and now she is one of my best friends again, even though sometimes I wish we communicated more frequently. And now my 3rd friend has reached out to me on linkedin, we've just been e-mailing back and fourth and would be premature to call her my friend again, but it's amazing how I've gotten the chance to fix all my broken down friendships, like is kinda cool in that way.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Pulled an all nighter and stressed out....but it was all made better by hyperactivity that ensued after I started really getting hit by sleep deprivation.
Then I got sarcastic.

It was a majestic time

Hangin out with my neighbor now! He's a big brother figure for me, so it's lots of fun hangin out with him.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I went crazy at the Library today... haven't been there since the summer. I got too many books that I probably won't be able to finish. :S

Better get started! Lol

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Me and my bestie are getting wrecked together soon.

How we feel when we're about to get ****ty:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Just found out from one of my old friends from high school that almost all of the girls in our class thought I was hot, including my crush. WTF man. Still, made me feel 1000x better about myself. :D

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bought myself a little birthday present

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm collector's edition.

I was able to buy it online for a discount and no shipping

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm home, 6th quarter review went well, I get insanely happy when i dont sleep (my brain is loopy woah), and something really really super insanely cool happened today that made me literally go speechless.

It was majestic

Top Bottom