• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Vashimus

Smash Master
You're loopy and "happy" because your body is constantly pumping out adrenaline to keep you awake, which is what happens when you don't sleep. Recharge your batteries.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I once stood up past 48 hours just to say I did.

Saw Robbie the ****ing Rabbit on a chair and went "alright, gonna go sleep now and never wake up."

Yes, this thing:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Almost done with finals
So
Freaking
Close
Just finishing my last major final by putting my environment into UDK
Tomorrow I will pose my character for my LAST FINAL and then I get to just be a bum for the rest of the week oh my gosh this is fantastic

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I once stood up past 48 hours just to say I did.

Saw Robbie the ****ing Rabbit on a chair and went "alright, gonna go sleep now and never wake up."
Yeah, I once saw insects in my herbs and threw them the ground. I also had been rolling bawls two nights straight, so, I was mega exhausted after that point.

Woke up, and promptly cleaned up my mess.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Slept for a reasonable amount of time, started my cosplay, and I don't have much homework left

Happy finals weeeek to meeeee~

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
>Work the night shift five days a week

I aint even mad tho

I feel like this is me every night at work

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Me too, just standing there looking bitter while annoying pissants hover around

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
On my way to PAX East
Waiting in the Newark airport for a flight to Boston (6 am flight from Cleveland was painfully early)

As we were waiting, my dad attempted to get updates on how we were doing via text
My mom updated him like a normal person.....but my sister took it upon herself to be a terror, saying she lost her bag and somehow lost her shoes too, etc
And something about her saying she shouted bomb (she didn't really)

Needles to say my dad didn't answer.

We were cracking up

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Did a math test with 20 mins left in the class, checked it over 4 times, confirmed every answer in the calculator after redoing my work.

I'm scared... it was too easy, I probably messed up tiny things everywhere T.T

Yazoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
KYYazoo
3DS FC
4596-9950-4728
Did a math test with 20 mins left in the class, checked it over 4 times, confirmed every answer in the calculator after redoing my work.

Ooh, I hate that feeling. When that happens to me I usually get a lower-than-expected score because of careless mistakes like forgetting a negative sign or forgetting to label graphs and the like. Very disappointing.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

D; that happens a lot to me, I'm terrible at math, and being the first one done always terrifies me.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
PAX WAS A MAGICAL ADVENTURE

MADE AWESOME CONTACTS
HUNG OUT AT THE RIOT AREA

Just
it was fun
and i saw my cousins
that was hilariously fun too

good spring break so far

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
My 3DS SD card has been stuck in Write protect mode for months (moving the switch didn't work either, its unlocked), I was about to get a new one, when it randomly became unlocked again just now, YAY! I Thought I was screwed and was gonna lose all my picture and games D: *quickly backs everything up*

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My 3DS SD card has been stuck in Write protect mode for months (moving the switch didn't work either, its unlocked), I was about to get a new one, when it randomly became unlocked again just now, YAY! I Thought I was screwed and was gonna lose all my picture and games D: *quickly backs everything up*
for future reference you can just tape over where the slidy nub on the card is (without covering the important parts) and it should work again.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Birthday was awesome~ Spent time with the boyfriend, sister's birthday present arrived in the mail (her birthday is 2 days before mine. 2 years younger than me. Got her a cow Kigurumi xD), ate delicious foods, and relaxed.

Plus, projects have gotten pushed back due to our team being really busy, and my quarter is going to be busy but cool because lots of classes that actually interest me (plus I have a teacher that I'm on super good terms with for 2 classes!)
Yaaaaaaay

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
**** yeah, Wrestlemania is tonight.
I'm waiting for Teran to watch it so he can tell me if it was bad or not cuz I'm like 95% sure it's gonna be ****ing awful. Pretty much every match has at least one guy who is either just returning or going to leave immediately after the ppv.

Seriously, the Rock v Cena 2 AND Bork v Triple H ANNNND Jericho jobbing to a **** whose gimmick is WHAT IS MY NAME!?!?!

WWE, why.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Watched Wreck-It Ralph just now, made me tear up multiple times and smile a lot. So glad that was actually as good as I hoped it would be. I mean, I heard from others that it was enjoyable, but I needed to see it for myself.

TheKalmarKing

Smash Apprentice
Watched Wreck-It Ralph just now, made me tear up multiple times and smile a lot. So glad that was actually as good as I hoped it would be. I mean, I heard from others that it was enjoyable, but I needed to see it for myself.
Yeah, Wreck-It Ralph is one of my favorite Disneys ever. The final race is totally epic.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Violence is never the answer. But tying him up and putting him in a closet is perfectly acceptable. :D

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Aaaaah. This strawberry apple sauce is so comforting.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Violence is never the answer.
This truly is the logic of one who jobbed the **** out to every bully in school. Violence is the answer til you graduate, then you learn how to destroy their chances of getting a job/woman with the power of the internet and a camera.

Or you kill your boss with a ****ing gun.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The world ain't nice kid

If your nice back, it'll chew you up and spit you out.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Friend is visiting and ordered a new headset because my old earphones are mad broken

Impulse buy but Sennheiser
Theys nice

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I am really getting into these half hour chess games. I have found a new vice :D

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm one of those chess players that take an eternity to move a piece, and that doesn't even guarantee I won't make a mistake still. I'm not good but I enjoy the game still somehow. And I once played a guy who was like a "master" or something when he was young, and on the first turn he spent basically a half hour staring at the board before he even moved the first piece. That was the only case of him spending any time on his turn for the rest of the game (of course it helped that I was slow as ****).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't they use timers in chess? Isn't your turn limited because of that?

Top Bottom