• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I just spoke to one of my close friends for the first time in over 2 years, great hearing form her. Unfortunately she lives pretty far from me now, but she invited me to go to her youth convention. Chances are that I'll go. We lost contact after I chastised her for getting back with her abusive boyfriend{I was really awful about it}, something she doesn't mind but I've always felt very guilty about{she used tor rely on me a lot prior to that}, it'll be great to hang out with her. It's nice getting in contact with old friends, since a lot of my current relationships were getting strained anyways.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
New Silverstein album comin out soonish?
The tracks ive heard are PHENOMENAL. Holy crap

Also,
decided that next time I'm back home in Cleveland, I'm going to drastically change my hairstyle. Gonna go to my mom's stylist and get it chopped above my shoulders, choppy layers, and nice swoopy side bangs
I'm excited. I love my long hair, but it is really hard to manage. I have lots of super thick hair, so it tangles easily :c

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
SNOWBOARDING TRIP TOMORROW! One of my best friends is joining me as well and is gonna learn how to ski!
Can't wait to hit the slopes u w u <3

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So the governor of Massachusetts has issued a driving ban due to the massive blizzard that's outside now. Anyone driving after 4pm faces a $500 fine and up to a year in prison, forcing everyone to stay in their homes; people couldn't even drive to work if they wanted to. So how is this a happy thing? Well, this means no traffic to get in my way when I capture the Articuno responsible for the blizzard.

:phone:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Happy birthday Werekill n___n hope you have a great day!!!!! That all sounds delicious omg
Indulge yourself and enjoy :3

Random text from my boyfriend made my day
Yay for the simple things in life!

Mad late, but thanks! We ate at the Japanese place, and it was really great! ^_^

I'm happy because this week is over. Phew. This was one packed week; everything from two tests to a change of major happened.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ah, a great weekend of snowboarding is over!
Now time to install my legal copy of Zbrush (yay no more using school computers), talk to the dev team for a project I'm on, and relax

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Purchased web space and a domain name for my art
Just gotta make some business cards and spruce up my resume before PAX East <3

Jet300

Smash Ace
My dad bought a ps3 and street fighter 4 arcade edition, street fight vs tekken, madden 13, and uncharted 3. didnt get the chance to play it though.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Your dad is badass.

Unrelated note:

Dear Women,

Stop bringing your friends on dates where it was supposed to be just us. We asked YOU out, not them. There's nothing to be scared about that you need "backup". We're in a public place, what's the worst thing we can do? Seriously, all it does is piss us off when you do this, and makes things extremely awkward.

Sincerely,
Men

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Just came from visiting my friend all the way in Port Antonio for her Church's youth ministry program. While over there I realized that this is the first time in my life where I don't really want anything. I really don't have any anxiety and all of my prayers have been answered. I can't exactly claim that I am happy, but I should be. My life is good, and I'm glad about that.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Get off da drugs Froggy. :3

Well we all have wants. Sometimes when they're just too far out of our reach, we eventually accept it, but the want is still there. I think most of us are at that point, but not wanting anything and feeling content is the greatest. You feel free almost.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Get off da drugs Froggy. :3

Well we all have wants. Sometimes when they're just too far out of our reach, we eventually accept it, but the want is still there. I think most of us are at that point, but not wanting anything and feeling content is the greatest. You feel free almost.

Lol

And of course I still have wants. I would love to have a girlfriend at my home, who gives me sex whenever I want but that's not something I stress over or am I worried about. For the first time in a very long time I'm at a state of contentment and it feels nice.

S l o X

Smash Champion
After about two and a half years of playing (three, really) I'm finally the best in my state @ Melee. I still have a ways to go before I'm the best in my two respective regions (Tristate / New England) but I have gotten close to beating the best already and I'm not even at my final form. Also now I have a job (was in high school before) and am working towards moving to NorCal for life reasons (I wanna spend a good portion of my life there and why not start as soon as possible? Before my life has gone by me?) and very soon going back to school. I think Melee has helped motivate me more than anything else in the last few years even though I did so poorly in HS, it's helped me set goals and try harder than I would have at anything else purely because I love the game and the people who play it.

This rant is going no where but basically life is happening and it's great and scary at the same time. Also my goals are becoming realistic and soon you will be seeing my name above the likes of Hax/ M2K /th0rn at major tournaments.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
Dear Women,

Stop bringing your friends on dates where it was supposed to be just us. We asked YOU out, not them. There's nothing to be scared about that you need "backup". We're in a public place, what's the worst thing we can do? Seriously, all it does is piss us off when you do this, and makes things extremely awkward.

Sincerely,
Men

Sounds more [Unhappy Thread] than [Happy Thread.]

But, yeah, I totally get what you're talking about.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey, SWF is back up :o

Happy that I learned how to retopo my hi poly model correctly AND I have been on a roll with drawings.
SCORE!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Looool
That'd be hysterical.
People already get confused because im so used to talking with just classmates and close friends who know what i mean....but then i mention modeling and people who arent aware of what i mean just go wat
im just making 3d stuff horribly

cannot wait til im allowed to specialize omg
drawing 5ever

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
Here are some happy vids I found recently.
They put me in a good mood. Music is new and different too.

This one made me lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-llZmPPNwU

This one makes me happy. happy song too.
I really want to try this!!!
http://w :grin:ww.youtube.com/watch?v=cKm1FkdsDOI

I wish I could do this. snowboarding through fire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLuPq06_48

HUGE ROPE SWING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B36Lr0Unp4

What I like about these vids are the professional level of cinematography and homemade music.

enjoy. will DEFF brighten your mood. :yoshi64: :grin:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm liking most of the changes here, minus a few little things. Overall it looks good. :3

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Took a while to get used to, now it's not so bad. Only complaint is i can't get my sig right. e.e

Jet300

Smash Ace
Me and my brother beat uncharted 3 yesterday. It was very challenging. We also played street fighter 4 AE and it was amazing. I main Ryu and Evil Ryu and I play as Yun, Dan, and Balrog.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
A friendship that I thought was on it's way to dieing is apparently still very much alive and seems to be exactly how I wanted it to be. It's nice feeling connected.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Just as I post in the unhappy thread about feeling awful....I somehow have something that turned everything around. This seems to be happening a lot even when I'm at my worst. I must have a guardian angel or something looking out for me

My friend messages me randomly to help get me a connection at a company I really want to work for after graduating
I'm just speechless. I was having a freakin meltdown and suddenly I'm feeling determined. Just when I needed a friend the most, my buddy messages me without even knowing I was upset, helping me out and then cheering me on.

Now I'm just sitting here as a mess of emotions, crying out of panic at first and now out of happiness
I think I should just sleep. Gotta get rest so I can get back on track

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I got my birthday present early... it's a white PS3 :DDD

Except I had to lie about my age in order to get the free PS+ >.>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've always wanted to snowboard. I skateboard and Longboard but haven't had a chance to snowboard.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Snowboarding is GREAT
It's a real rush, because well, you are going down a snowy/icy hill at high speeds with a board attached to your feet and you have to be precise or else you'll fall over and hurt yourself

It's incentive to improve quickly
Which sucks when you are a newbie because newbies always fall...no matter what rofl

Plus, there's nothing like standing at the top of a really tall hill, looking out over everything in the distance, especially if it's a clear day. It's really relaxing

-----

BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING STARTS FOR THE CLEVELAND INDIANS TODAY!!!!
Ahhhh I'm so excited <3
I've been waiting for baseball since the tribe's season ended last year

Heck yeahhhhh

And Chris Perez is going to the world baseball classic! Congrats Chris!!!

I love baseball season u w u

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Inexplicably my permanent ban from my favorite web-forum has been lifted. I'm quite sure I still can't make a user-name, but it's nice to see what everyone is saying again.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It sounds nice. Would you say you'd do it again if given the chance?
Snowboarding?

Of course

It's been a big part of my life in the winter for 5 or 6 years now :3 it's hard to give up (especially since I have all my own gear and that stuff is pricey u____u)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Getting through a bunch of homework and found out Dream of Doll still has the ball joint doll I wanted in like....gradeschool (i am now a sophomore in college)

I am now considering saving up for this doll because omg its gorgeoussssss

Top Bottom