• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hall of Fame - Pokemon Trainer Tournament Results

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I have to wonder. Who is AD? I know when I first joined this borad he was among our top best along with Reflex, Typh and IRL but really? who is he? How come I'd never seen him post on this board before?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
AD is a kid from norcal who used to play pokemon trainer

he is super kawaii

Bomber7

Smash Hero
AD is a kid from norcal who used to play pokemon trainer

he is super kawaii
what happened to him though? Did he quit PT due to lack of interest? life? random/unknown? did he switch mains and PT fell to the bench?

Magik0722

Smash Champion
3rd out of 32 Brawlfest 6
7th out of 22 Brawlfest 5
9th out of 20 The system controls us
25th out of 100 Hobo 17
5th out of 28 Brawlfest 4
3rd out of 20 Omnicon 2 (day 1)
1st out of 18 Omnicon 2 (day 2)
33rd out of 64 Final Smash 6
6th out of 27 I shouldnt be alive
3rd out of 16 Brawlfest 3
25th out of 80 Hobo 18

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
AD switched to MK? Boooo!

Bomber, he was the dude with the Charizard trophy avatar.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
17th out of 53 at daphne 1 in singles
9th out of 13 in doubles....freaking death brackets(first round dabuz + anti, 3rd round atomsk and inui)

Overall I thought I did alright in singles coulda done alot better but I learned alot about the sonic matchup and the peach matchup so maybe Ill have time to talk about that

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Gigabits - Orlando Fl

11th out of 42

Pretty tough tourney this time. RedHalberd actually showed up and took first place. Lucky as I am I actually had to fight him first round. Probably one of the best MKs around and I've played. Did okay against him he just plays very different and smart. But happy with the outcome.

T-block

B2B TST
oshi- kith pro. nicely done

so now that i've been to a lot more tourneys i think i'm only gonna start posting the significant results so my list doesn't get stupidly long off monthlies, if that's okay. i'll probably ask you to remove some of my earlier ones eventually zigsta

aish's Monthlies 6
3rd out of 12 doubles
1st out of 14 low tier singles (aw yeah)

Kith

Smash Ace
Okay, updated information now that I found out for sure.
it was actually 5th out of 49 in singles
2nd out of 10 in doubles

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys. My first tournament I hosted went pretty well. I go 14 people entered; brackets were the trickiest part but I had help and things went well.

Bomber/ Voodoo Smash/ 9th of 14 contestants/ Starting Ivysaur

Idk I forget the format of that but there you go.

Also I did very well with Ivysaur. There was only one match-up I had problems with and that was Snake; the explosives ***** me, other than that it was just being out skilled that got me (got one stocked). Note to self: don't start Ivy against Snake.

Whatever you guys say, it doesn't matter. I was doing it for the fun, it wouldn't have made the difference if I would have started with Squirtle. Ivysaur will kicked some ***.

Next entry I got will be for LasT 4. Zig, we got that MM, be ready.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
1st out of 18 BrawlFest7 33% PT 33% Falco 33% MK 1% diddykong / Ice climbers

I wanted to go all falco for this tournament, but it didnt work out

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
9th out of 27 in low tier singles at HOBO 20
7 out of 12 in low tier doubles at HOBO 20

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
13th out of 39 in singles at Nope's Monthly "Lain's Lallapalooza"/ 75% PT (Green), 25% Kirby

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
game knights tourney

17/25th in singles. kinda chose the wrong pokemon starting out my own match that match but o well.
2/9 low tier

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Chinese Inn Monthly 1

9th of 17 entrants singles

4th of 5 entrants teams (sorry Zig, off night)

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Kith and I tore it up at Winterfest...

I got 25th/82
Kith got 17th/82

i was killing dphat, destroyed his MK but i lacked Wario experience and he knocked it out. Still an awesome tournament and we did PT doubles which was insane ha

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
LMFAO destroying my MK, my mk was playing like garbage and you barely won, good job getting ***** by my garbage Wario. LUL GTFO. Once again florida talking alot of **** doesn't surprise me. Anyways GG in tournament Mata, wish you played my MK at my best, I was upset about doubles money and pools/bracket.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
LMFAO destroying my MK, my mk was playing like garbage and you barely won, good job getting ***** by my garbage Wario. LUL GTFO. Once again florida talking alot of **** doesn't surprise me.
I mean, if he won in what is at best a 35-65 matchup, that's something to excited about.

Florida players are generally quite confident in their ability, yes, and with the state really proving itself lately, they have every right to be.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
thanks reflex,

Yeah dphat like i said i lacked wario experience. Garbage wario or not my word still stands. I can say your Wario is better then your MK. You can't blame doubles or money or pool brackets for your reasoning for playing "badly." I was in the bracket will Ally and I got out. You're a good player just dont blame stuff like that for poor performance.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
it was pretty much me vs dfear to get out of the pools at the tourney. first stage was smashville and it was pretty even. ( i suck against diddys ) but just played amazing so i guess i learned. I ended up beating him the first match. he took me to frigate and ended up killing himself 3 times in a bout a min ha. So i 3 stocked him and made it out of my pools which were Ally and I.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
o ****!...first time i stepped on to the PT boards and i see this thing...i need to get on this

I need to train harder...(atleast ivy and char...my squirtle is too beast)...anyway...be up soon with results

you guys only want offline tourneys right?...I dont go to many online tournies anyway but just asking

Top Bottom