• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hall of Fame - Pokemon Trainer Tournament Results

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hahaha word IRL you've seen me since I was jus a young trainer still learning my ATs on smashboards now this trainer is growing up and taking names GET ICE-****'D!!!!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
LT singles stands for low tier singles, right?

if so, where did you place in normal singles?
Didnt enter singles cause we got to the tourny at 11 and LT didnt finish till 8 so maybe next time Tcranter, lol like I said this was the debut tourny so between doing so well and my trainer fatigue I couldnt go on LOL!!

Oh **** get called out!
Wow IRL turning on me already LOL get ICE_COON'D

Vermy

Smash Champion
Stigma-B, June '09
13th out of 21 in Doubles, 100% PT, teamed with Ganondorf
17th out of 42 in Singles,
80% Pokemon Trainer, 20% Falco

Falco was a last minute decision, and ended up losing me the set. Live and learn, ey? I'm actually using Wario nowadays to cover PTs hard counters.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Wario is a dirty pimp. He pokes you in the crotch, farts to kill and gives b*tches the clap.

Llumys

Smash Champion
We'll both do a lot better at ADAT3/CAST5/whatever we call the Saskatoon Brawl tournament.

I think I may be using Red in low-tier. (Not really, I just don't want this post to be off-topic.)

T-block

B2B TST
I'm wondering if I should even bother to keep my crappy results here? You can take down Sou Kawaii 3 results, Zigsta... they're not even worth mentioning lol. Doesn't matter to me. I did better at this one ;D

Edmonton Sou Kawaii 4
4th out of 17 singles
5th out of 10 doubles

I used Diddy in 3 games over 2 sets, but not really enough to mention. Next tournament I'm going for top 3. Also, we had a low tier draft crew battle since we didn't have enough TVs to run a low tier bracket. I took out 10 stocks lol

T-block

B2B TST
nicely done mata

Apocalypse Gaming Tournament
7th out of 39 singles
5th out of 25 doubles (not confirmed, but w/e, it's doubles)

first time in a while i feel i've actualy done my best in a tournament. ima break top 3 soon ;D

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
thanks t-block, yeah i havent played for over a month or so cause school has been busy. but really felt like i stepped it up this tournament. good job on your tourney too

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Apocalypse Gaming Tournament
25th out of 39 singles.

I thought ADAT2 was bad...

Charizard was confused!
It hurt itself in its confusion!
Charizard fainted!
Shaka wins!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Gracias amigo.

I fought Santi in loser's. TL is craaaazy, haha.
i was gonna ask but wasn't sure. even more gooda stuff. I'm going to try and get a high ranking for my tourny. However one small delema is me getting a job and on my application I said I could work the weekends and it's football season and it's in the LSU area so I probably wont even get to go at all. :( so much for getting a blue name.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I look at every result that comes by here and it seems that I'm the worst PT here >>

I'm confused as to why or maybe it's just that Louisiana has tough standards.

Top Bottom