• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hall of Fame - Pokemon Trainer Tournament Results

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
OSI Charity Game 3. 10/22/11 25th out of 33... Not good results, but I'm making progress.

Went Falcon first set, then all PT in pools, which I couldn't get out of... but I tried.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Falcon where was that tourney held? I was actually in Ohio this past weekend. I'm from Parma, its a suburb of Cleveland.
It was on the Ohio State Campus, I can't remember the building it was located in though.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
King of the Couch II 10/8/11

13th/41 made it out of pools and got pretty far in bracket. I had two real close matches in bracket with Chibo and Royal

King of the Couch III finale 11/12/11

5th/18 made it out of pools again, but I had to go D3 in bracket to get around Raptor. I managed to take a game of Cheese because he went Marth game 2. I'm pretty hyped with how well my secondaries are coming along, but my PT is really getting there!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I'm not sure the results are up... but from this weekend I ended up in 5th place out of I dont know how many...

Lost to tearbear in losers. Zigsta was there too!

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Are there any big france tournaments in 2012? I might join then, I have the money and I'm aleready 20 years old :) (sorry for getting so off-topic here)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
13th out of 17 in singles at Baton Rouge Monthly #1 1/15/2012

17th out of 25 in singles at Voodoo Smash III 10/29/11

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok guys I will be updating this tonight since I have been slacking, the video thread may be a bit later because I have been dreading updating that since it is so overdue. I plan to take care of these updates soon and maybe even start a new "ACTIVE" category to show who the real active trainers currently are.

Get Hyped Guys!!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Good job Brian! I definitely have more motivation now to get better. Now that I look at the OP (which needs to be updated by the way), I look at my past placings and I now have more of an urge to get back to that. My next tournament is in 2 weeks, I'll be working hard to train for that.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
7th out of 5X at Monkey Unit 10, losing to Blubo :ike: and Glutonny :wario: .
I only used PT except for 3 bracket matches with MK (ditto :metaknight: ) and 1 match with ICs ( :popo: vs :metaknight: )

My matches against Glutonny were saved, so they might be uploaded, but there isn't any uploader atm.

:pt: against :olimar: and :zerosuitsamus: : TOO GOOD!

Fun fact : Glutonny losing to Dueler X ( :gw: / :wario: ) in brackets. If you don't know him, he has a random playstyle and do stupid/random and unsafe things, that often work. Release to 9 at 20% last stock for the win!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Nothing is unsafe if you know it will work. :)

...Well, except for, like, sourspot Wario Dash Attack.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
3rd of 8/ S.M.K.B / Pokemon Trainer only.

Conclusion: Had a chance to get 2nd but failed to seal the deal on my second game. I still need work.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That's not bad. :p

Who beat you?
I lost to a Pit player in the first round and fought my way to losers finals. Then I lost to my friend who plays Marth.

Pit: I lost due to unfamiliar match-up, as well as my lack to approaching abilities. I will admit, his accuracy with Pit's bow was good. Charizard got ***** by his bow, Ivy didn't do as bad but still wound up taking a beating. Squirtle did pretty good, but I was trying to get past the fact that the rubber on my analog stick is so worn out that it's about to come off and I was playing uncomfortable, add in that I was trying to pay attention to what I was doing and my opponent, my focus was split. The rest of the tournament, I borrowed someone else's controller so things got better. The pit match was very close, I just fell on bad luck. I had an exhausted charizard on the rock field on PS1 and I was in punishable range if I switched.

Marth: A combination between me choking slightly enough to not seal a win for the second game and the fact my friend tips generously, if you catch my drift. >_>

So like, I said. I still need some work, but make no mistake, I'm very proud of my performance. I managed to strike fear in my opponents when I switched from Squirtle to Ivy. Most people are like "Oh ****, it's squirtle" when they play me, I quickly made them fear my Ivy.

Top Bottom