• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
is anyone here on wind mobile? im thinking of switching providers but i heard there reception is really bad

Cruxis

Smash Lord
word me too, ive had enough of fido and wanna switch but i hear winds service is ***

wind is owned by an egyptian so i already dont trust it

Bing

Smash Master
bing, i don't play brawl anymore lol let alone wifi~ XD If i'm extremely bored i'll play zelda and troll you though.
aww okay :(

is anyone here on wind mobile? im thinking of switching providers but i heard there reception is really bad
Wind is very area specific. Go on there website and look there maps. They have good reception where towers are available, example. In St.catharines, they have a tower that covers HALF the city, and doesnt cover and of where I live in Thorold.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Sorry bing :< Wifi is just balls more than half the time. I never play peach on wifi.. though I do play zelda and abuse lag lol. Zelda for god tier~

Though I just don't practice brawl unless i'm extremely bored... meh just not fun. XD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
2. Nickcam (Dormammu/Super-Skrull/Sentinel, Haggar/Dormammu/Super-Skrull)

nickcam got 2nd at a road to evo event in canada for umvc3 he lost to justin wong after justin reset the bracket twice, wow

remember his wario? thats crazy! damn dude i wish i was at a comp sooner thats nuts.. Why his tag wasnt tinman on ice we'll never know...but nickcam knows what is clutch syurely

Patches

Smash Master

nickcam got 2nd at a road to evo event in canada for umvc3 he lost to justin wong after justin reset the bracket twice, wow

remember his wario? thats crazy! damn dude i wish i was at a comp sooner thats nuts.. Why his tag wasnt tinman on ice we'll never know...but nickcam knows what is clutch syurely
And RaynEX got 3rd in KoF.

God daaaaaamn!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I guess I'll be the token female again.

*still has the flags*

:phone:

Hype

Smash Lord

Wow.

Also, I'll be making some brawl vids in the next few weeks.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
No GCC so it sucks
Actually, I've been using the CCpro for a bit recently and it's not that hard to transition from GCC to CCpro.

It helps that I got a Gold CCpro to use now :p so I'm more motivated to practice with it

On that note, anyone have a Black Wiimote they'd be willing to sell/Trade for a white one? The white one is brand new, haven't even opened the box yet. If anyone's interested PM me with whether you'll sell or trade it and if you want to sell it what the price is.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
what up, OG Sauga Brawlers.

This is a general shoutout to those that came out to AN. pidge_zero, redX, Shard, DDM, SK and Tinman ofcourse. It was great having good players around to make the matches faster and my day much more managable LOL. Special shoutout to RedX for being my right hand man, and doing everything a right hand would minus the handjob. Your help was much appreciated, really. Unofficial Results:

1st - RedX
2nd - DDM
3rd and 4th - SK/Warchamp7

This taking into account that Tinman forfeited ofcourse, but GGs anyway. See you guys at Impulse.

- TyrantWolf

Bing

Smash Master
He's pretty good.

Also congrats to stef for not only making pro bracket and taking a game off meek.

Congrats to mark for stylin on holy for a game.

And go me for not getting horribly *****

:phone:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

You neglected to mention that was after he beat Justin Wong 2-0 in Winners' semis.

Also: Hi.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I just got back from EVO and I got to try out Sony Allstars. It feels a lot like brawl with an extra B button instead of smash attacks, and it felt a little slower than Brawl (really) but I think if you like Brawl you'll probably like it.

Top Bottom