• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
so today i got caught cheating on my physical pharmacy exam and failed the course with a 0.

im was really stupid and slipped up when i should have hid it better. what a waste, i studied so hard for nothing.

i guess you could say that i feel pretty... cheated

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
i tried posting a few ads on kijiji yesterday and they didnt come up yet. i also replied to at least like 10 ads, and i checked off "send email back to me." but i didnt get anything back.

is this normal? or maybe its because my IP Address is in Egypt i dunno lol

btw culex how much were u able to sell mgs2 and 3 for

also srtm why are you selling your gc collection?
I think I sold MGS2 for 10$ and MGS1 for 20$, never sold MGS3 though.
MGS Subsistence,Substance and Essential collection can give you some good coin though.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
so today i got caught cheating on my physical pharmacy exam and failed the course with a 0.

im was really stupid and slipped up when i should have hid it better. what a waste, i studied so hard for nothing.

i guess you could say that i feel pretty... cheated

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You studied so hard then cheated?

Damn man that's pretty ****ty. How severe is the penalty gonna be? Just a fail and they're done with it, or are you still waiting on something?

I hate school. So much pressure to do well, then during an exam situation you see that genius brown kid next to you and it's just like... What do you do?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Wow wtf Alex. You're smarter than that you ridiculous ****.

Back to a more cheerful topic however, if Chrono finds his way into the cast, I think I may ****.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
does anyone here play mtg? specifically EDH/commander

i havent actually purchased any cards since ravnica block but im really tempted to actually get back into the game just to play some real life edh

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You studied so hard then cheated?

Damn man that's pretty ****ty. How severe is the penalty gonna be? Just a fail and they're done with it, or are you still waiting on something?

I hate school. So much pressure to do well, then during an exam situation you see that genius brown kid next to you and it's just like... What do you do?
i only had formulas and that shit on the cheat note, because to begin with they should give us a formula sheet. everything else i studied. what good does it do for me to memorize a bunch of formulas? how does that benefit my undertstanding, or learning in any way possible?

whatever. its not big deal its just a fail for the course and i retake it whenever i want.

@Culex i have subsistence and substance, but im pretty sure they are supposed to be two discs right? Mine only came with one haha.

also, i really think that kijiji isnt allowing me to post cause its been like over a week now and none of my ads are up and i didnt get no responses from enough people. i think its my IP address, maybe they think im a bot or something i dunno lol

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
@Phiddlesticks

I play a little Magic, though I don't currently have an EDH deck.
Magic in general is a really fun casual game, good to hear you played possibly the best set in Magic. (Boros FTW)

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Stands for Elder Dragon Highlander, you assemble a 99 card deck, one copy of each card (except basic lands) with a legendary creature as your commander. The legendary creature exists outside your deck, and you can cast it as if it was in your hand. When it dies you can replay it for 2 more colourless mana than its mana cost for each time it died.

Game style generally encourages tutor cards, and games generally last longer, due to the lack of redundancy in this 100 card deck. Sounds fun to me, though I've never played it.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo phiddle im gonna have to up you for the banjo games, theyre worth more than i thought they were, so 35 for both

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^i would, for 2 bucks lol

Cruxis, how much do you want for Oracle of ages, and would you be willing to mail it to Montreal?
give me your offer for it, i dont really have a set price. youd have to ship me the money first for the game and the shipping, then i could send you it. but arent you gonna reach any tourneys this summer?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
because im selling sunshine and my box is kinda ugly so the guy buyin it might not want it
but im not payin 5 for a box lol, my box might not be mint condition but its definitely acceptable

Jer

Smash Ace
Uhm, I don't really play brawl so i doubt i'd be traveling, unless there was a MK tourney in the area.

I don't have much money right now, but i'd give something between 10-15 dollahs for it

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
$35 for both banjo games should be fine cruxis

also most of the fun in EDH is the fact that its a lot more casual than most magic formats. being able to use only 1 copy of a card means theres a lot of card variety; even people using the same card as their general can have vastly different decks

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Uhm, I don't really play brawl so i doubt i'd be traveling, unless there was a MK tourney in the area.

I don't have much money right now, but i'd give something between 10-15 dollahs for it
ill get back to you, its a lot easier for me if someone meets me and buys it but if no one does then ill mail it to you

Patches

Smash Master
Anyone wanna take fishy's pass at cot5? He can't go. Everything is paid. Bus, singles, doubles and venue.

Pm me.

Edit: the only thing you need to pay for is food

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
to my OG bros from way back in the 08/09 days, do any of u remember koka? do any of you keep any contact at all with her? i need to talk to her

fUddO

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna take fishy's pass at cot5? He can't go. Everything is paid. Bus, singles, doubles and venue.

Pm me.

Edit: the only thing you need to pay for is food

Can I take the return trip ticket? Mine return on Sunday night, which is really inconvenient. I'll pay, ofc.

Patches

Smash Master
No can do brudda. Rintintin already took the bus tickets, and I'm waiting on dirt to see if he can get his brother to go. And if he can't, ill probably just get the money back and use it for rent.

Sorry fuddo. Much love though, no homo.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah, there's no real affordable way to get my brother down, Patches.

Guess you got some extra rent money.

Patches

Smash Master
Alright. Well. I'm saying this here. I'm meeting Joe at Queen station at 9:30. Our bus leaves at 11:00. So dirt, fuddo, tin, and mprime? I think that's everyone on our bus, meet us there.

519 282 0117 if anyone needs to get ahold of me. 'Tis my cellular.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
i'll be free after the 16th, if anyone has some weeklies or whatnot this june, i'm up for it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
As of august, I'll be hosting smashfests at my apartment. Still looking at places though.

Also probably staying in the city after all, just in Scarborough.

Top Bottom