• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I was gonna comment but then remembered how terrible this game was.

But yeah Patches, don't use Dedede, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Dedede vs. Olimar is one of the stupidest MUs in the game.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow

dont do it, man

G&W is your ***. you even got him tatted brah dont betray him
This. Patches, you got Mr. Game & Watch tattooed onto you permanently. It's gotten pretty good, why not just use Pikachu for the few dumb matchups Mr. Game & Watch has?

Patches

Smash Master
This. Patches, you got Mr. Game & Watch tattooed onto you permanently. It's gotten pretty good, why not just use Pikachu for the few dumb matchups Mr. Game & Watch has?
Then I'd be playing Pikachu solely for Snake.

Anyways. I'm not dropping gw completely. I'm still using him in doubles. He's far better in doubles than he is in singles.

:phone:

Crooked Crow

Then I'd be playing Pikachu solely for Snake.

Anyways. I'm not dropping gw completely. I'm still using him in doubles. He's far better in doubles than he is in singles.

:phone:
At least you'd still main Game & Watch, but it's your choice. Whatever.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
its cool that you wanna pick up another character bro it really breathes life into the game and i understand why youd want to do it, but dont drop your G&W completely you were only recently really developing it and showing your potential man dont let that slip.

you can always be like culex who mains over 9000 chars and still plays well with all of them. dont drop gw entirely in singles

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Culex even plays Roy and Doc in Brawl, them not even being in it doesn't phaze him.

But Patches... c'mon, that's so BS. GANONDORF is better in doubles than he is in singles. METAKNIGHT is better in doubles than he is in singles. If you need to play someone else for a while for a breath of fresh air that's one thing, but don't drop GaW.

Patches

Smash Master
im sticking to just using him in doubles. I know you people don't agree with my choice, but thats my choice. I'm going to be training my pikachu, and my game and watch. If I feel the need to use him when I go to a tournament, then I'll use him. If not, too bad.

I'm still always going to be a :gw: main.

I can't imagine the **** Joe went through when he dropped Fox and picked up MK.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i had to eat a lot of humble pie lmaoooo

also whats the general stance on our tos here in regards to mk banned/legal?? I know me and gi are for mk legal, but what about Oakville,Hamilton,and our Toronto hosts???

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i had to eat a lot of humble pie lmaoooo

also whats the general stance on our tos here in regards to mk banned/legal?? I know me and gi are for mk legal, but what about Oakville,Hamilton,and our Toronto hosts???
my tourneys will be mk banned
tins mk banned
oakville mk legal
you are mk legal

hamilton im not sure

gi is mk legal? i dont think so bro he hates him more than i do haha

thats all the people that have hosted in the past year

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's a game where you can ONLY KO with supers.

not interested tbh.

Also if I ever hold any tourneys MK will be banned in doubles at them or something, idk. I'm conflicted a little/

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think my post in the facebook group sums it up accurately

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The new tier list is terrible and laughable.

It's a complete ****ing joke.

At least it made me lol.

Crooked Crow

The new tier list is terrible and laughable.

It's a complete ****ing joke.

At least it made me lol.
Why do you think this? 7.0 is the best tier list they've produced, but I don't play this game anymore, so take my opinion with a grain of salt if you wish.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I can honestly say the I don't like the idea of the 'borderline' tier. It's basically not even hiding the fact that the characters in that tier + all below have no real viability in brawl anymore. While I have known that as long as MK is around Peach will never be viable... I still don't like the overall look of this list. Oh well lol.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i definitely agree with the snake drop, feel like he should drop even more TBH. hes really overrated.

but wtf is going on with wolf and DK? def dont agree with those

oli second for sure, ICs i would put over diddy

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Wolf has a decent MU with MK and apparently a bunch of the top tiers. He also apparently has a easier time against I.C than Fox. So compared to the characters around him all of which (except fox) have trouble with MK... he was probably raised to the top of D due to MUs.

Crooked Crow

Only tier list change inconsistent with results is Donkey Kong. He dropped an entire tier too low.

Top Bottom