• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
lol i'm famous for being angry.
While it was impressive, let's be real here: you smashed apart a ~$30 controller. I threw a ~$200 stick at a wall then went outside and kicked my car leaving a big dent in it. Get on my level.

(Actually don't, you'll probably live longer)

Patches

Smash Master
Sauc3 wanted Timmies, I was there in his time of need.

Nawh. Since I work at a tim hortons on the high way, we get a lot of customers. And I guess kurtis was going back to London and stopped off for timmies. Lol

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo guys

bing is crashing at my place tomorrow, anyone else wanna come over & play smash? tonight was pretty fun lmao

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
soz i meant wednesday (now tonight), im leavin on thurs :( made that post before i went to bed lol

if youre in toronto today too though youre more than welcome!

sauc3

Smash Lord
shoutoutz to patches for being awesome and working at the one place I decided to stop on my way to london.

also, wish i could have stayed and talked more, i had class at 2 tho o.O

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just noticed Marth boards got another forum.

I guess one board wasn't enough to contain all that ego.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
My tag da bess.

So annoyed I can't use it playing Melee. (Or 64 obviously durrrrrrrr)

SO ANNOYED.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

zmx

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I found a new player from right here in Toronto
Somebody help him train for RoS on Wifi :D

His SWF name is Ruinn
Wifi trainer? Sounds like a job for me. Who does he main btw? Do you know?

Also V115 do let me know when you get your connection sorted out. I look forward to playing you some time.

Edit:

Also I doubt I'll be able to make to RoS as of now. So I'm going to do the next best thing: Train Ruin thus causing an upset when a top seed gets cocky facing a "random" and loses. Tears will be shed. I will laugh.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't know what's going on with my Wifi...either we changed the security setting (cause I only tried one of them, which was the one from before) or my router is actually so weak that it can't reach my Wii downstairs. Cause I KNOW I have the right password now.

zmx

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't know what's going on with my Wifi...either we changed the security setting (cause I only tried one of them, which was the one from before) or my router is actually so weak that it can't reach my Wii downstairs. Cause I KNOW I have the right password now.
I don't think it's possible to possess a router from like this century lol which emits signals so weak that it can't be detected from that close.

When you go to the Wii home to test the connection what does it say? It should say connection test was successful or something.

Also there are ways to check your net speed via some websites.

Still I'm sure the problem is something else. I've played 1 vs 1 with people which were laggy as hell but the point is they were still able to connect.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
When I test connection it doesn't work, it says
"Error 51030: unable to find access point. Please confirm SSID and try again. Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance"

I'll just throw out there now that I'm beyond terrible with any sort of technology and don't even know what an SSID is XD

zmx

Smash Lord
When I test connection it doesn't work, it says
"Error 51030: unable to find access point. Please confirm SSID and try again. Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance"

I'll just throw out there now that I'm beyond terrible with any sort of technology and don't even know what an SSID is XD
Okay this problem should be easy to fix.
SSID is just the name of your connection IIRC.

You are sure your router is working correct? Then the problem is probably you don't know the name of your connection. It sucks because typically most systems do an auto-search and all the available ones popup. For the lol wii you have to enter the name manually.

However it shouldn't be hard to find out what this name is. Do you have a laptop or any other device that uses your wireless connection? Maybe a cell phone for instance? If so simply search for wireless connections on there and the name should popup. Once you have this name type it in plus the other stuff and you should be good to go.

Btw I just finished facing Ruinn. He's got potential. He doesn't have most of the basics down yet like short hopping, more OOS options, mixups, etc. but if he keeps at it I'm sure he'll improve. I was highly pleased since there was no lag.

Edit:

If you are unsure where to type your password in when it comes to the "Type of Security" section simply try all of them. But first you need to get the name right.

Top Bottom