• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Seems pretty clear to me that I'm not, otherwise I would have done what you've done(pick up MK). Either way, in my mind I never doubted that if you played MK you would end up taking m2ks spot very quickly. It doesn't annoy me that you get to play him on an equal footing and take him on without too many problems, it annoys me that you had to switch to his character to do it just because the character is much better.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Still good **** to Ally. M2K was undefeated in that ditto for so long (though I guess ANTI actually took that away from him earlier at the same tournament).

Also, I'm just now hearing about the state of affairs in Egypt. Seems Cruxis came back to the land of snow just in time. I hope your loved ones and all that are alright in Egypt Cruxis.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, but that was in doubles, which is pretty different.

This backs up what I was saying way, way back about how I was certain Ally was better than M2K.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah, but that was in doubles, which is pretty different.

This backs up what I was saying way, way back about how I was certain Ally was better than M2K.
No, ANTI beat M2K in singles in winner's bracket. M2K came back and beat him in loser's finals, then lost to Ally in grand finals.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Seems pretty clear to me that I'm not, otherwise I would have done what you've done(pick up MK). Either way, in my mind I never doubted that if you played MK you would end up taking m2ks spot very quickly. It doesn't annoy me that you get to play him on an equal footing and take him on without too many problems, it annoys me that you had to switch to his character to do it just because the character is much better.
Does this not ignite the idea of the ban of Metaknight than?

Metaknight being such a good character that you must play him to have a chance of defeating M2K.

MK is kinda showing overtime, he's just leagues ahead of the 2nd best character whoever that may be, what's your opinion on the MK being banned now Swordgard?

fUddO

Smash Ace
Does this not ignite the idea of the ban of Metaknight than?

Metaknight being such a good character that you must play him to have a chance of defeating M2K.

MK is kinda showing overtime, he's just leagues ahead of the 2nd best character whoever that may be, what's your opinion on the MK being banned now Swordgard?
PLEASE don't get a 345 page thread locked. Then again, are these things even modded?

fUddO

Smash Ace
Thank goodness. **** MK, I hate that MU sooo much. Every other matchup feels like it could become easy with practice execept for MK.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ganon vs. MK is actually fun for me. Every time I FSmash through Nado I get a ridiculous satisfaction. If only that happened more. Having a frame 24 FSmash hurts a bit sometimes.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have a confession to make, i have never beaten chrono trigger, or super mario rpg. i feel ashamed. but i just never got around to beating them.

chrono trigger i would always end up getting stuck after finding the frog guy and then forget about the game then by the time i come back to it i dont know what the fuck i am supposed to do or where i even am lol. i wish i could go back to the old days, where life had so much spare time and so much less distractions

I also have another confession, i never had a PS2, and i never liked it much. i just could never get into PS2... the MGS games and GOW games were the only ones i really loved.

hey who here has played Super Turrican on SNES? its so underrated its not even funny
same, i havent played a final fantasy either..i just gave blowjobs to super mario 64 all day as a kid rofl i missed out on so much :(

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i have a confession to make, i have never beaten chrono trigger, or super mario rpg. i feel ashamed. but i just never got around to beating them.

chrono trigger i would always end up getting stuck after finding the frog guy and then forget about the game then by the time i come back to it i dont know what the fuck i am supposed to do or where i even am lol. i wish i could go back to the old days, where life had so much spare time and so much less distractions

I also have another confession, i never had a PS2, and i never liked it much. i just could never get into PS2... the MGS games and GOW games were the only ones i really loved.

hey who here has played Super Turrican on SNES? its so underrated its not even funny
i've only beat one Zelda game, the one on DS. i tried playing OoT but then i was like nah i'm gonna go play lvl 3 cpus on Melee

but PS2 was amazing man :reverse:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've never beaten the original Legend of Zelda.

I WILL BEAT YOU SOMEDAY NEFARIOUS LEVEL 9.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Anyone want to buy some random gift cards? I need the money for Ontario Pwns.

From memory, I have 2 $25 Wendy's, a $50 Long & McQuades, a $25 Cineplex, and a $50 Chapters/Indigo. You'll get them for $5 less than their value, so the 25 for 20 and the 50 for 45.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll probably take one or both of the Wendys ones; my brother and I eat there a lot so I couldn't imagine them going to waste.

KillLock

Smash Lord
well that's good, we'll be having the livestream up more often as far as I was told. and thanks

actual vids should be uploaded asap as well

Patches

Smash Master
Just curious. Is anyone interested in going to Genesis 2?

I'm pretty well confirmed for it. I think it'd be ****ing awesome if more people from GTA came.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So anyone want to play Brawl today from after about 5? I need practice against high tiered characters, CPUs can only get me so far.

Top Bottom