• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
YO EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT LOL THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE

http://www.healthunit.com/article.aspx?ID=15160
LMAOOOOO

"Captain Condom was a scientist who constantly worked in his lab to create the perfect condom, due to a a freak accident he is now half man, half condom. He spends his free time giving out free condoms.

POWER: Stretches to any size like a condom, when used correctly is 98 percent effective."

Gichan

Smash Champion
co-hosting a melee tournament this sat...but i got no money to bring you lol.

Try to come to Ontario Pwn Classic next month on the 20th though if you are not going to Pound 5.

Gichan

Smash Champion
holy **** guys Michelle and I got a place to move out!! WOOOOOOO!!

I'm ****ing happy as **** about this. You know what this means guys, SMASHFESTS MOTHER****ERS!!

When everything is settled I'll set these shizz up.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
awesome, yo guys what do you think about having a mid tier tourney just for the hell of it? or in other words nothing above D tier i think itd be a fun

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd be game for that. I've been meaning to find an excuse to actually practice my Ness. We should also have a side tourney at that tourney with no characters above G tier.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
nah make it D so we get more participants, and have more variety, all the good characters are above D anyway.

and G is ganondorf only lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok then w/e C and lower look can we just do it or not lol, maybe on like Feb 5 or 12 or something or if we are lucky and theres time on the next tourney lets do it forreal

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ivysaur has the best AT ever. He has a guaranteed spike on Pirate Ship. Seriously, Up-B the left side of the boat at the edge of its range, it's a guaranteed kill.

Sometimes I wish Pirate Ship was legal in our region. I'd CP that **** against everyone.

Then I remember that Pirate Ship can be pretty ******** sometimes.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Ivysaur has the best AT ever. He has a guaranteed spike on Pirate Ship. Seriously, Up-B the left side of the boat at the edge of its range, it's a guaranteed kill.

Sometimes I wish Pirate Ship was legal in our region. I'd CP that **** against everyone.

Then I remember that Pirate Ship can be pretty ******** sometimes.

Vids?

Also, Inception makes my brain hurt.

In the good way

Gichan

Smash Champion
There are huuuge discussions on that movie. Maybe I'll write one up when I get back from work.

If you haven't seen the movie post now so that way I won't post it or I'll do that black thingy over it.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im so serious when i say lets have a tourney on feb 5, or 12 dedicated to MID TIER and CREWS(any tier) only

come on guys we have never, ever gotten around to really proper crews as far as i can remember and weve never had mid tier tourney. lets honestly do it up at TNFS or any other venue i dont care, lets just make it a date where EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE sauga, hamilton, GTA, niagara, MTL so we can have some really badass crew matches

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If we're having a tourney dedicated to side events, that could be pretty awesome.

I want a G-Tier side-side tourney then. Have $5 entry, Ganon only, and a Ganon friendly stage list (which would include Pirate Ship, since it's Ganon's best stage, no contest).

Come on, you guys know you want to.

Gichan

Smash Champion
why don't one of you guys host it lool. I have a lot on my hands with the OPC coming up. That will be the toughest challenge as a TO yet, I don't want anymore to handle for now.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
If we're having a tourney dedicated to side events, that could be pretty awesome.

I want a G-Tier side-side tourney then. Have $5 entry, Ganon only, and a Ganon friendly stage list (which would include Pirate Ship, since it's Ganon's best stage, no contest).

Come on, you guys know you want to.
No Item, Fox Only, Final Destination.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
id love to host it, do you think i could use the TNFS venue? or would i have to find my own?

Gichan

Smash Champion
you'd have to ask them. PM me if you're interested for the information. There's information I have to give you along with the contact info.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I would easily host it, but I have my hands full right now with school.

If no one else wants to, I guess I'll set it up for sometime in March.

Top Bottom