• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Holy Geez I'm ON THIS???

I totally thought Tippr would make it on this way before I ever did, and I know its just U&C but really, you guys finally convinced me that I'm actually improving and not just wasting my time by coming and getting 15th competing.

Even though I'll probably drop off This list by Niko's tournament, thanks guys- I will strive to continue sexifying my down-b spike. I mean ZSS.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I don't really care whether I get put up as a "U&C" or not. I also don't find it fair for me to get put up there just because I use a trash character and placed high with it in one tournament. Actually, the character you use shouldn't really have anything to do with these rankings. I might as well have used Metaknight, or Snake and know that I would've placed alot better, but I didn't, because I didn't want to. - It's my own fault for using a trash character, not anyone else's.
Then why don't you use a better character?

Also, any tournaments after Niko's???

Cruxis

Smash Lord
what are you talking about?

a doubles PR would be extremely easy to make.

watch, i can make a top 5 right now:

1. (Insert name here) :metaknight: and (Insert name here) :metaknight:
2. (Insert name here) :metaknight: and (Insert name here) :metaknight:
3. (Insert name here) :metaknight: and (Insert name here) :metaknight:
4. (Insert name here) :metaknight: and (Insert name here) :metaknight:
5. (Insert name here) :metaknight: and (Insert name here) :metaknight:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
NO NO NO!

I would easily make top 2 in the doubles pr.

I teamed with a new person almost every tournament and always made it hella far, Me and Phil as a team were only beaten by Unholy Allies. Beating all double MK teams in the process as well...

And I play Falco!?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I get top 2 in doubles every tourney, so I'm auto top 2.

And Nate wtfff are you talking about you wouldn't (easily) make top 2 in a doubles PR, maybe top 5 or top 6 but top 2???

Thats a little bit of self bias bro.

And Cruxis that was the stupidest post I've ever seen in my entire life you are officially lam3 -__-..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Top 5 or 6?

The only person who has a better doubles ranking than me is probably Phil... If you count up all the placings over the summer tournaments and you juxtapose them with the fact that I teamed with different people almost every single time AND you juxtapose that with the relative skill levels of who I was teaming with it makes it incredibly hard to beat my record.

Also considering I was part of the team that only Ally and Holy beat... (and we took them to game 5...)
You'd probably be my best competition for the 2nd/3rd spot... and after that nobody else really comes close... So top 5 or 6 only? Laughable.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I knee'd the best metaknight in Ont paused the game got up saluted like Falcon and said "Show me your boobs" that means I automatically take first on the PR. Not that I care bout being on PR anyway, YA HEARD ME!

**** MK! =)

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I knee'd the best metaknight in Ont paused the game got up and said "Show me your boobs" that means I automatically take first on the PR. Not that I care bout being on PR anyway, YA HEARD ME!

**** MK! =)
I concur.

:p

SRTM

Smash Ace
back in the day, I had a chance to be top 10 material. Then all these youngn's like doc and fool started comin' :(
Makes me want to compete again.. uh oh.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
**** kids and their cellular phones, and their text messaging, and their baggy pants, and their loud music, and their good results in brawl tournaments, and their skate boards, and their spray paint vandalism

swordgard

Smash Hero
Minus, your skill level will never cease to amaze me. You should be 1st on every PR, alas your partners level and metaknights are the only thing stopping you.

Wait a sec...

EDIT: Cruxis, yo im really happy for you and imma let you finish, but metaknight+snake is the best team of all time, of all time!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
juxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtaposejuxtapose

what a **** word

kuenzel

Smash Ace
**** kids and their cellular phones, and their text messaging, and their baggy pants, and their loud music, and their good results in brawl tournaments, and their skate boards, and their spray paint vandalism
...and their hopscotch and their hoola-hoops and their jelly beans and their children's cardgames...

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
Those dang whipper snapers today with their gadjets and gizmos. You know, back in my day-*shot*

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Oh for **** sakes Nate are you even going to go there?
I AM A ****ING DOUBLES GENIUS.

Tell me one tournament except for mikeys where i've gotten anything worse than 2nd??? TELL ME.

And just btw, you and Ace was not the best team in GTA, Ambrose and Ace was, and last time I checked Steve and I were the only ones to EVER beat them, not even Holy and Ally could.

I was being sarcastic btw, you are 3rd for sure bro, but 2nd? Get the heck outta here brooooski I wouldn't even be ashamed to say I'm the best at doubles cause' I'm always the one carrying my partners in the WORST of times ( Ace will agree to this ), and I don't fold under pressure.

Remember when Sauga Joe and Steve hauled on ace taking both his stocks in the first min while all of us were at 3? Who made his first stock with DIDDY KONG last until 195 % and ended up being the main factor to our win against them that game? ME, it shouldn't even be debatable DOC for Smash President.!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
only in the gta power rankings thread could arguments of hypothetical pr's arise from a post that looked to cease the real pr's quarrels. ahahaa

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Oh for **** sakes Nate are you even going to go there?
I AM A ****ING DOUBLES GENIUS.

Tell me one tournament except for mikeys where i've gotten anything worse than 2nd??? TELL ME.

And just btw, you and Ace was not the best team in GTA, Ambrose and Ace was, and last time I checked Steve and I were the only ones to EVER beat them, not even Holy and Ally could.

I was being sarcastic btw, you are 3rd for sure bro, but 2nd? Get the heck outta here brooooski I wouldn't even be ashamed to say I'm the best at doubles cause' I'm always the one carrying my partners in the WORST of times ( Ace will agree to this ), and I don't fold under pressure.

Remember when Sauga Joe and Steve hauled on ace taking both his stocks in the first min while all of us were at 3? Who made his first stock with DIDDY KONG last until 195 % and ended up being the main factor to our win against them that game? ME, it shouldn't even be debatable DOC for Smash President.!
I beat yo *** withmy gf, hows that LOL?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
actually jules, me and holy beat ace and brose in a set, me and holy were a really good team way back when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom