• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hiiii agains xD i LOVE college lol i dont drink xD but but but i really loved college :3 it was amazing and my classes rock!!!!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yaay Bri!! That's sooo awesome!!~ You're gonna have to tell me about your college sometime!

Just had to make the sammich comment. Situation SCREAMED for it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol well i'm going to miami dade college or w.e. cuz it's the only place in miami with a mortuary in science program and it's actually a really good program there so it's all good but no i live at home =/ i take a bus...it was weird but my teachers are nice and the classes seem easy enough for me because I R SMART CHILD!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ughhhhh I have to go to an ACT tutor tomorrow because my parents told me I HAVE to.
...Im going to art school. Only reason im taking ACTs is scholarships...AND I DID GOOD ON MY LAST ACT...so now im stuck taking practice tests which make me rage since tomorrow is my last day of summer. I just wanna see my friends right now.
/rant

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Glad you're liking your college Loli :) Anyways some subjects may be easier and some will tend to be more difficult. If ever you get anatomy which I'm pretty sure you will since you're gonna study people, you should totally focus on it. But always have fun at the same time and....

I don't drink either! High Five!! :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD yeah i has the background of anatomy since i took honors anatomy in high school it gets more in depth in college tho hehe cant wait

Janne

Smash Journeyman
OMG I have just met someone who's so excited about studying anatomy. You're totally gonna eat your words Loli xD

Zero

Smash Hero
oh gawsh the disco room

I never liked posting there lol, it was too much of a crazyfest for me to enjoy it. Yes, I enjoy a good, civilised chat here in the class of 2008. :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Disco room has simmered down a bit now that it's moderated
(Old 'DR task force' was intense...new one is Mic and Frown)

We are quite civilized -sips tea-

Good luck on finding colors D:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I won the last art with your power . w . We share the title with the WWYP winners.

Also: Gaiaonline. They made an Oregon Trail game. I'm playing right now. Only lost 1 guy (RIP Zell). ITS FUN.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
WWYP is a writing contest. AWYP is a drawing contest that still gets the title 'smash writer'. Instead of the little pen icon, we're hoping to get our brush icon soon :o

Zero

Smash Hero
OH dear, Mic I28? unlucky.

lol yeah, last time I remember Disco Room was when it was unmoderated. E X P L O S I V E

Top Bottom