• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
haha ik heb 8sept pas <3
5vwo, make my year

my girlfriend is younger than you guys D:
jij zit niet op een kankerschool denk ik, ik heb gewoon 3 tussenuren omdat ik geluk heb. wedden dat jij met dat kankerrooster aankomt van "hey ik ben elke dag 3 uur uit" oid.

kutter

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
How was CiB dooo?
You mean BiB?
Was a great tournament. I had to forfeit the singles but I had alot of fun.
Dutch smashers are cool <3
And Ice is awesome <3
I was about to quit smash (work 8 hours a day + other stuff = killing my free time) but after meeting alot of cool guys at BiB I'll start practice again.
I look forward to meet you too ;)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
nick was 18 and I was 14....i think he wins

Uhhh to catch up uhh prank status name thing...i think smoom did it xD. I entered mlg but i suck so i got 65th =[ I r bad.
Ummm vs. dehf...nick did pretty well and only chose RC as a CP because he couldn't think of where else to take him since larry banned brinstar lol dehf actually likes RC =[ xD
Uh...i dunno what else to write now though lmfao i gots lots of school work to catch up on though and am pretty tired xD soo yeah

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yey ryu <3
nick was 18 and I was 14....i think he wins

Uhhh to catch up uhh prank status name thing...i think smoom did it xD. I entered mlg but i suck so i got 65th =[ I r bad.
Ummm vs. dehf...nick did pretty well and only chose RC as a CP because he couldn't think of where else to take him since larry banned brinstar lol dehf actually likes RC =[ xD
Uh...i dunno what else to write now though lmfao i gots lots of school work to catch up on though and am pretty tired xD soo yeah
Well, if we're talking about a few years ago, I was 10. So, a few years ago me, is definately the youngest on the boards right now.
C WUT I DIT TER?

Pssht

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
gl Ruby!

And Loli you did well 65 out of how many again? Man if I do that well at DC I will literally flip.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rofl Sole
By the way, working on planning a day for you n Shugo to come over atm.
Depends on when my friend wants to go shopping n such xD Lulz

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Since when what sole? xD Sole just because they didn't say no doesn't mean they didn't wanna say no I just forgot to take the sock out of their mouth...wait...what? and xD ILY2 lokii <3 but be careful at MLG columbus sole was sooo creepy and followed me around -shudders- xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Sole is a stalker xD watch MLG DC he's going to try to get me alone :O At mlg columbus he had the zombie people follow me -shudders- and i was wearing my black dress with blue stockings I WAS SO EASY TO SPOT CUZ OF THE BLUE STOCKINGS /cries

Top Bottom