• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeah...it's not too bad though since Mic has a sense of humor for the DR (and he actually posts and talks to us :o)

It was just SPAM before the reform xD I was there for the beginning of the end...it was TENSE.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283587

This is the thread I've made. It revolves around teams and whatnot.

From you guys I need to know from you what you think about Peach as a team mate. Ways she helps you and team combos. Also like describe the kind of play style you think she should have as she is helping you and your play style as well. The Pros and Cons of this team and an overall rating of her as a partner and a rating as a team with Zero Suit Samus. Id like more than one summary of this. The more info the better. If you can do this id greatly appreciate it. My thread is still under construction so you have time. Please try to make it as organized and detailed as possible.

Thank you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
everyone needs to go to that!

anyways gah school is making me so busy ;-;

also got a premmie thanks to a friend <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Welcome to the the club <3
I think i need to renew mine soon. I gotta get myself a paypal. I have a credit card..but no paypal xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
MLG is awesome and gets me wanting to practice alot. I am pretty sure i am going to D.C. but i am gonna be nervous as heck x.x

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I refuse to watch people play the game. I'll watch the ads and trailers, but the first person I see playing it will be me.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
He beat him 2-1.
3rd game on Cruise.
It seems that Nick won after a crazy comeback.

solecalibur

Smash Master
god dang I am starting to really hate RC myself >_<.
I honestly think the stage is more of a gimmick (and drastically forces you to change your play style why it is legal i dont know) but once you learn the gimmick (2 years of smash metagame) you get use to the stage and its tricks and habbits n such.
I feel the same way about pictochat/ps2/norfair (not greengreens or port town =p ) but of course its gonna take awhile before ppl understand how the stage is played b4 they john

edit - still very good job beating larry, big lou, and mikehaze
To bad serbrik had to break you =( but at least he is from your region

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The sad part is I cp RC and get mad that I did because I always die silly ways x/D (only with ZSS though)

I love PS2. Norfair is a love/hate (kindof like RC) and I dislike Picto.

But yea I have not been in competitive brawl for that long. (since March I started to get serious)

Don't get me wrong I like RC being legal it's just the stage doesn't like me.

Zero

Smash Hero
I am so happy I was away this weekend. Delicious reward of Nick beating DEHF without wasting 48 hours F5ing Smashboards!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good stuff Nick....jeeeez...beating Larry of all people.
I might need to ask you some advice on the Falco mu now xD

Zero

Smash Hero
squoooo

The tournament on the weekend was at a hockey centre, with a volleyball stadium on the inside. Our tournament was in the upstairs room, overlooking the volleyball. Needless to say, as it was a weekend, there were 16 year old girls playing volleyball down there. I hate smash so much :<

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
squoooo

The tournament on the weekend was at a hockey centre, with a volleyball stadium on the inside. Our tournament was in the upstairs room, overlooking the volleyball. Needless to say, as it was a weekend, there were 16 year old girls playing volleyball down there. I hate smash so much :<
kaleidoRuby lurking from above.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's because Tager is so awesome.
Top tier for sure.

Also...It's too hot outside for my liking at the moment...and my school only has air conditioning in the performing arts center WHICH NO ONE IS IN and like...2 rooms in the math wing. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MAH HOUSE ; ~ ; Can't wait til fall >__<

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
squoooo

Why would you hate smash if you can play by cute 16 year old girls?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
HAHAHAH YOU GUYS HAVE SCHOOL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHha

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
HAHAHAH YOU GUYS HAVE SCHOOL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHha
ik heb maandag en dinsdag tot half 5 en woensdag t/m vrijdag tot 10 voor 4

5VWO, fml.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Gais, questions... Since that tiger kid or whatever hasn't been here in ages, does that now make me the youngest regular ZSS board member? o_o

Or, are any of the new regulars of recent arrival below the age of 17?

Top Bottom