• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haha okay x3

....-mopes-
...My parents are stupid and stop me from going to tournaments i hype about for months...
F them...

Zero

Smash Hero
:(

poor loki *comforts*

I feel disgusted for voting. I couldn't put enough LAST PREFERENCE votes.

f*uck country towns.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
D: that sucks Lokii ;-;

man though today was possibly the best day of the summer with so much fun stuff/cosplaying and walking to Ledo's pizza in rave outfits. x3

And this thingy is sooo addictive since I saw it on DA:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ikr? I was talking to you about it when you first announced the tourney :/
Asked my parents...they gave me the ok
...now theyre backing out...ON THE LAST FREAKING DAY
Whatevs. Gonna have adventures tomorrow.
Maybe a beach day or something.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lucky about the self employment xD and Lokii tbh if i were you id just tell my mom or dad i was gonna go to a friends house or to the beach or where ever and just have one of my friends take me to the tourney but... i'm a spoiled princess and well... I usually get whatever i want from my mom =/ i don't ask for too much tho :O never knew why lol i ask for maybe video game stuff and to go to tourneys but thats it lol

Zero

Smash Hero
so much omg!

I was shopping yesterday at a dept. store and there were sooo many nice clothes that I wanted. I was like "fml i'm so poor". There was this awesome purple/red/brown/grey scarf that was AWESOME!!!! not to mention this amazing coat that had the absolute best shade of black! It was so deep and rich, it looked asfabulous as Loli's rainbow text. Not to mention the peacoat that I've wanted to buy for like two years but I've been so poor D: and those are just the noteworthy things

and if I want to satisfy my inner gamer, I want to buy a JP backwards compatible PS3, so I can enjoy Melty Blood, Fate Unlimited Codes and finally import BlazBlue CS! My friend's been bugging me for this for like a year now lol. If that search fails, I wanna buy one of the pink limited edition slim PS2s, they're so cute!

AND THEN WHEN THAT'S ALL DONE I'll probably start accumulating savings. My life will be totally satisfied after that.

Maybe I am just a girl.

LOKI OMG YOU HAVE MARQUEE TITLE THAT'S AWESOME AND POTENTIALLY REALLY ANNOYING XD

Salsa is great. I'm considering buying a mass stock of nachos and salsa, and just eating nachos for dinner/lunch for most of this week. wheeeee

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm sorry to say but it'll be like our cross continental Brawl D:

BUT EVEN SO <3

and yes you need to play melty blood!!!!!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD rainbow text is pretty amazing ^_^ so today i bought a rolling back pack with my book advanced money xD so i didnt pay with money out of my pocket but like...i feel like im not going to carry it around for school cuz i HAVE a bag xD its perfect for like when i go to OOS tourneys tho so ill probably just keep it :D what do you think??

solecalibur

Smash Master
I actually read slow =(

this is a first in a long while

but yeah that tounry I hosted ughhh im so tired and I let so many people by with breaks
ah well stuff got done ( at 5am XD )
Lain is crazy and left after that

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Soleeeee Im sorry i couldnt be thereeeee D:
Livestream was epic though
YbM made me LOL

Lol wait...Lain left at 5am?
He was like...attacking the mic on livestream. We had to keep reminding him that we couldnt hear him xD

How was the tournament in general?

lain

Smash Master
lolll sole I'm really sorry I left without talking to you about the ride situation. Me + shugo were really tired and just wanted to go home. Taking that other person would have added 2+ hours to my trip x_x

get ***** zss's

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haaay Lain xD

@Vocal: YEAH. HE CAN.
(his house tournament a few months ago was silly~)
Im still bummed i couldnt make it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So...what do you guys think about a ZSS Interview Thread? Randomly found this, and remembered my name being dropped in a Sonic Interview Thread, and thought, "hey, we should totally do that."

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
An interview thread is soooo much fun! The Lucas boards did that for a long time until we ran out of people to be interviewed but we are starting to get more people that i should probably talk to someone about. Anyways that thread is locked away and im getting off your question....^^"

Yesssss!

Also Lokii can you please tell me if your ava is either yawning or like mad or something? xD I cannot tell and i wanna know.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Haaay Lain xD

@Vocal: YEAH. HE CAN.
(his house tournament a few months ago was silly~)
Im still bummed i couldnt make it.
I gotta do stuff a lot quicker in this tounry , That house tounry I hosted was fun lol I got to yell at crum but he slept the whole time at the tounry =(

lolll sole I'm really sorry I left without talking to you about the ride situation. Me + shugo were really tired and just wanted to go home. Taking that other person would have added 2+ hours to my trip x_x

get ***** zss's
Thats cool I half expected this, I still owe you $20

edit - Dazawa I approve =X

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Interview thread would be fun :o

@JBandit: My avatar is of Luke fon Fabre yelling. Because he does that from time to time (a lot).

@Sole: Awwwwww :( You yelling at Crum is always entertaining. I wish school didnt have to start because we need another day for You, Crum, Denzi, and myself to go to Kidforce and get our butts kicked by Shugo play some brawl

solecalibur

Smash Master
bwahh should have done that today
but I dont start class til the day after labor day I got awhile =)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
XP I was babysitting til like...4:30
And Denzi has school LOLLLLL

Okay, we need to plan a day to go there.
...I probs can't enter since I get outta school at 3:05 about 20-30 minutes away from Berea...but still. It'd be good to go and watch some Brawl after school on a monday. Mondays suck.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
If your school parties like mine

A) Don't get so drunk you vomit

OR

B) Don't drink at all

(I chose B :))

(For like the first two months)

Zero

Smash Hero
So, for everyone who

a) hasn't watched Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

b) has about 20 minutes of spare time every day

I highly recommend watching it. So funny! I don't think I was caught frowning for a single moment of this show! It's not a "substance" show of any kind, but if you want a hit-and-giggle show, highly recommend.

nooooo, since I grinded the last few episodes, I can't waste time tomorrow not studying D:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck Bri!!~ Have fun!! (not TOO much fun though ;3)

EDIT:
Kids I babysit for are silly.
Went to a park today and they wanted to be pretend bad guys and good guys. The little girl (age 6) pretends to stab me (ROFL) and then says 'I have taken the double x from you!'.
Her brother (age 7) and I just stare for a second...'Wait...what in the HECK is the double x?!'
....We still dont know.

Also, those silly tubes that you have to crawl through on jungle gyms are awesome....but are not made for 17 year olds. 'GUYS. MY SHOE FELL OFF! CRAPPPPP!! -flails-

Top Bottom