• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
kaleidoruby likes meeeeeeeee :3 teehee and uhh...uhh..to 2nd zss uhh learn to recover with her and then work on everything else xD

Zero

Smash Hero
aww bri, don't be like that :( what we have is true love, platonic love. But i love this guy for obeying my rules, which is like one-night-stand love

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Hi Dajayman. Glad to know you're going to second ZSS. She's overall a good character. Theres a guide somewhere in the ZSS character board :) You should feel free to get tips there.

So current discussion....about Lolis xD

And Dajayman, I think that's Japanese.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
bwhahahahahhaha what's japanese what i wrote? yeah but it wasnt like what andrew just wrote bwahahhahaha i know your full name ahahhahahah

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'd wouldn't like it, I'd love it. <3

Serious question though. How can I change from Samus to ZSS midgame? Sometimes I forget to hold R/L.

Zero

Smash Hero
I <3 rainbow text, although the purple bit gets a bit hard to read

I have to vote today. Voting is compulsory for 18+'s in Australia. All the parties are ****. I don't want to vote. :(

Zero

Smash Hero
The only problem with compulsory voting is that the youth vote, which is mostly ignorant and apathetic, counts for a SIGNIFICANT amount of votes. So the parties go for a trend factor in order to abuse it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey loves!! <3<3<3
Back from Savannah/Atlanta! <3

Got to see Savannah College of Art and Design!!!! SUCH A FUN PLACEEEE <3 The town is sooo artsy and on the water. and the ocean is like...20 minutes away. AND I SAW DOLPHINS. IN A RIVER.
Im a tad hyper since i just got off the plane an hour ago and just got home like...20 minutes ago. I actually rolled around on my front lawn for a few minutes since it was good to be on land/home/not in crazy humidity and heat.

Sup guiseeeee?

Zero

Smash Hero
oh man, I just imagined Loki rolling around on the grass and the neighbours just looking outside, staring. Staring. Staring. Staring. Staring.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Meh...they've gotten used to me.
...well..
maybe not.
Because I act normal most the time around NORMAL people.....for the most part...
...Well, i know one of the families knows i can be insane since i babysit for them/hang out with their oldest son (who thinks hes pro at Brawl...until he plays Denzi and myself).

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol good stuff ohhh you're making me wanna go noooow :3 I'm so gonna visit you if you go there :D I WANNA ROLL IN THE GRASS WITH UUUUUUU <3 we can cosplay as yui and ui from k-on and roll around like that one episode :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
....That cosplay might just need to happen now.
I'm probs gonna end up at pittsburgh for college...but if we ever go to cons together/MLG nonsense...COSPLAY NEEDS TO HAPPEN. We'd look stupid..but it'd be fun. :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hehe i called Yui its done! xD i even has the hair :) plus...yui is cuute so is ui but...i likes yui :D oh and i has the guitar and we BOTH used to sleep with our guitar and dress it up ^_^

Top Bottom