• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

noradseven

Smash Lord

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Merry Christmas 0Suits :p

Hopefully you guys are having better weather than we are. Blizzard's kept us snowed in all day yesterday and today haha

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Merry Christmas!!!~
Now if you excuse me, gotta go watch my dad learn how to play Call of Duty with a WiiZapper xD Something tells me this is gonna be funny.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no.

Let me explain my job
I am a server at Huddle House (basically a red waffle house)
I get payed 2.25 an hour.
I am expected to serve, bust, clean dishes, clean the floor, prep food, and do things that 2-5 people at another restaurant would be expected to do. This job is ****.

Forget the people I work with. They are mother ****ing vandals too. Scum straight up

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Merry Belated Christmas, folks.

I've been playing Assassin's Creed II and ignoring Smashboards, which is why you likely haven't seen much of me.

noradseven

Smash Lord
how is it phoot?
Alot of ppl love it, but I played though like 1/2 the game at the pre-release party for it, and played a bit more at other times I would give it a 4/5, or 8/10, I mean, it was fun an all but alot of companies are overhyping it, though its defiantly worth a borrow from a friend.

Im curious about how assassins creed 3 will play, it could easily be the best or worse in the series all I know is its going to be a bit different.

Zero

Smash Hero
so I bought Metroid Prime Trilogy. Cost me $40 down from $90 (<3 you gift voucher), and it didn't work. T_T Bad IOS, it turns out. Took me forever and the newest version of Gecko to work it out. Wasted 3 hours :(

Merry New Year, boys and girls!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
True story- Got attacked for calling my uncle's pancakes dry. Its why I wasn't here these last 2 days. I'll post pictures of my scars on my side from his fingernails latter.

Top Bottom