• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
We should set up something like the Peach boards, a player profile for everyone on this board. There are so few of us that it's actually viable.

Plus pictures :)

Zero

Smash Hero
Maybe if you were in a sack, yeah. On a bed is a different story :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not advocating larger breasts, I in fact prefer legs. Sexy legs. Samus legs.

This thread is so going to get locked.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
We should set up something like the Peach boards, a player profile for everyone on this board. There are so few of us that it's actually viable.

Plus pictures :)
Thatd be a cool idea

and i hope this doesnt get locked xD
This thread is already to amusing haha

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
((Sorry for double postage -sadfaise-))

In your honest opinions, who is sexier: Samus or Zelda (including shiek i guess)?

Asked this at a tourney yesterday while talking to a Zelda main. None of em wanted to answer me :/ Lameeee

My money is on Samus fo sho.

Zero

Smash Hero
Clothes on, I'm really split on the issue. On one hand, Samus appeals to a submissive side of me, whilst Zelda has a feminine elegance which is...intoxicating I guess.

I guess it depends on what you're into. Both are fine to me. :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ZSS is much closer to Lady Gaga. Compare.

Big boobs are impracticle in the sack man. **** gets in the way.
Actually, I've found that bigger boobs tend to get out of the way naturally, sliding off to the side and spreading out. It's not so bad. Too big, though, and it's just unappealing.

The rule of thumb I go by is that they should be small enough to fit in my hand (about D-C range), and too large to fit in my mouth (about A).

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
ZSS is much closer to Lady Gaga. Compare.

Actually, I've found that bigger boobs tend to get out of the way naturally, sliding off to the side and spreading out. It's not so bad. Too big, though, and it's just unappealing.

The rule of thumb I go by is that they should be small enough to fit in my hand (about D-C range), and too large to fit in my mouth (about A).
Did anyone else laugh while reading this?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
My girls got Ds, she's probably going to have to get a reduction as they cause her back pains.
There's definitely that. Ds and up are terrible for runners. I know a chick who was into track, and had to get reductions because her boobs were too big.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
rofl do people on this board actually get girls? or are we theory crafting t.its here
Hey now,
(this is probably one of the worst pictures of me, but this is about her)

As you can see, not only do I have a girl, but my girl is well endowed.

What anime have you watched?!
I don't watch as much as most people, but I have enjoyed

Evangelion
Eureka 7
Cowboy Bebop
Betterman
FLCL
Gunslinger Girl
Trapeze
Perfect Blue
Barefoot Gen
Paparika
Paranoia Agent
Ghost in the Shell

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
rofl do people on this board actually get girls? or are we theory crafting t.its here
If you've been around long enough, you know that I don't talk about anything that I don't have experience with. Case in point, my ex had Cs.

These days I'm just too picky to get a girlfriend out of the available pool of poon.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, since everyone here listens to electronic, I've GOT to let you guys in on Clark's new album. Its seriously the best thing out in years.

Clark's got the best album of the year. Makes all other records look like ***** willow ****. Its just god **** perfection. Its like some cumlative of everything that was built up in this decade. You want the Venetian Snares rough style drums? Yep, its got it. You want the Flying Lotus bass? Yep, its got it. You want something that finally seems technically on par with the works of Aphex Twin? Yep, its got it. You want some electronic baroque melodies? Yep, its got it. You want some rave tracks as **** and dancable as they come? Yep, its got it. You want music that manages to carve itself out as art while still retaining a youthful **** charm ala Dan Deacon? Yep, its got it. You want some circut bending? Yep, its got it. **** man, you want some beautiful cascading guitar that will make your grandfather, not the young grandfather, but the older one who went thought the **** depression without a tear, the one whose friends are all dead and he says "better them than me", a guitar song that would make even him cry? Yep, its got it. You want some autotune disco voice? Yep, its got it. You want some alternative rap? Yep, its got it. You want some glitchy gameboy synths? Yep, its got it. All the work of one man, no featuring artist. This is some down right sexy ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMS3gqc7eRs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_RkluaGaSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFDIRtSMK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vazBxk_avxc

The only thing that's hard about telling people about this album is picking which songs to show them xD

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not to intrude or anything but I some of the ZSS's posting that they believe vs. Fox is even or Fox's advantage. How so? (even though I always thought it was even.) I mean I didn't think any ZSS's would say Fox's adv.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Ryu that ****'s hilarious. I never read a book on it, and I don't necessarily have lines memorized, but the general concepts that he's talking about are actually very spot on lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Guise why is Catholic school so faillll Dx
-sitting in theology, basically doing NOTHING except checking stuff and doing chem-

Top Bottom