• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I sulk over how long it takes for Parkway Drive's new CD to come out.

... And I also do too many things with my friends, aside of gaming. I like parkour, but my lack of hyperactive friends as of late have cemented my feet to the ground, as much as it breaks my heart to admit it (been like 1-2 years since I last tried anything but rolls). I can't even roll on the ground properly anymore, and i dare not do a single flip without a trampoline! I hope next semester a couple of freshmem appear that would like to do some awesome parkour...

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, kids, even if it makes you think you can do better in Brawl! Hohoho! Santa Claws is watching.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Wish me luck everyone, I'm gonna epic fail in a tourney tomorrow xD

Anyway, Hows life everyone?
Im currently learning how to render fractals. Im making a bunch of useless wallpapers. ...so much fun...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey guise. Sneakin on school computers just to say hello.
Now thats commitment D:<
(okaynotrlly. Art teacher is letting me have free reign of the computer for no reason. Gotta love HS design classes xD)

solecalibur

Smash Master
Leaving for my housing for a tounry tomorrow and I should have left 10 minutes ago =X

Zero

Smash Hero
I always used to check this board when I was at school. Now when I'm at work, I check it on my phone. Now that's commitment. I used to go on the ZSS chat on my phone while everywhere, too.

Now that's commitment.

:)

Zero

Smash Hero
Man, screw music hacks. Until someone releases an UBW skin for FD, I will not bother with them. But then, Emiya goes on unlimited loop. Awwww yearrr

Browny

Smash Hater
Figure I might as well post this here.

I was testing my hitbox method to determine disjoints, and ZSS bair seems to be claimed as having a massive disjoint, I had to test it myself. heres what I got

http://i45.tinypic.com/noil8h.png

the normal colour zone is the disjoint. the hitbox shape is irrelavant, all i measured was the legnth of the disjoint from the furthest tip of the hitbox down her leg until i got snakes utilt to connect. This took me 2.5 hours, its not something i did a half-a$$ed job at, took A LOT of screenshots, a lot of pixel-by-pixel photo examinations and maths.

so yeah, make of that what you will. For the record, here are two screenshots i got, taken 1 frame before ZSS bair came out
http://i45.tinypic.com/f9merl.jpg
and the frame immediately afterwards (so the attack hit in between the two)
http://i50.tinypic.com/1grkn7.jpg

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I checked this board while in a final, running off 3 hours of sleep from the night before, while mildly hungover.

Just sayin

(DJ thanks for checking that out, pretty much confirms what I thought.

Zero

Smash Hero
Calm down guys, all the image threads we have suddenly get locked by overzealous mods.

*looks behind shoulder*

I hereby amend the rules to only forbid ZSS metagame discussion. All personality traits, lifetime acheivements and body parts may be discussed in depth.

Top Bottom