• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Um... so I've been lurking you guys for a while, learning stuff, and now I can come out of the shadows and introduce myself =D

<----------- is from the EC and is taking what little it can do with Zamus to Pound 4. Nice to meet you all

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
We all just have to learn how to grab
But that's impossible! The boards say so! We should only grab to punish things!
DO NOT QUESTION THE BOARDS!
-.-
<3 grab.

Random note: Can anybody find me/make me a fully instrumental version of "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan? I keep finding versions with only the background singing, but I cannot have that. -.-
**** my being terrible with finding this sort of thing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Is this a serious post, and if so I'd like to know what you see developing.
I'm developing a sense of impending doom.

Nah, just commenting that our grab sucks, and hitting sheilds is unsafe vs. most of the good characters.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Who knows I think it could be enough to move us to A tier :D.

Im big on tick throws in other fighters too, so not having a functioning throw when others do bothers me.

Zero

Smash Hero
It is very annoying. Utilt and Dtilt kinda works as a good punishment for hitting a shield. Jab is just too bad to be any good. Most characters don't have so small (6-10) frame disadvantages on shield, so it should work given your reaction is good.

ENOUGH ZSS TALK IN SOCIAL GEEZ

lllp3lll

Smash Apprentice
Happy new year zss players, any1 do anything cool for new years? They say what ever your doing turning midnight you'll most likely be doing for the rest of the year.

Another year of video games for me =3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmm...Muffin monsters.
...Srs business right there.

HEY GUISE MY FRIEND GAVE ME THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER A FEW DAYS AGO XD

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Alot of ppl love it, but I played though like 1/2 the game at the pre-release party for it
I really doubt it. Besides, you don't really need to play the game for the story mode. It's basically GTA 1379. If all you're doing is running around doing only what the game tells you to, you're not enjoying it properly.

Personally, I think tackling innocent bystanders from three stories up is worth the purchase.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Uhm...i think im online on IRC...but idk...just downloaded it...um... o__o; How do i get on the ZSS boards channel thing?

Top Bottom