• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
School Days really made me hate humanity while I was watching it.
I don't know if I could ever actually watch it again. It's the epitome of WORST ANIME EVER.
Watching it weekly was also very grueling. I never ended up watching more than the death scene of the last episode, NICE BOAT was in fact the greatest ending possible (although that whole maniacal killer girl thing also paused higurashi, which sucked). So I tend to pretend Nice Boat was the comedic way of ending it pleasantly. In fact, that's what the last scene was, which added to the hilarity.

</old school>

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
School Days really was terrible xD I just like the idea of someone taking the person they love with them everywhere even if it's just their head~

School days is not recommendable tho xD but ish cool.

XONAR XONAR XONAR I PLAN TO WATCH EVERYTHING ON YOUR LIST OH WISE ONE WITH AWESOME TASTE~

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Like, there aren't as many train wrecks on the scale of school days.
It is indeed a **** taster.
As long as you admit it its okay.

Much better than Andross who's like "THIS ISNT **** TASTE, THIS SHOW IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
and he wonders why everyone hollows on him for having **** taste; purely because he's delusional about it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
LAWL no I watch a lot of different anime. Like I would never recommend everything I watch though since I know at times I watch things that are just terrible xD

I admit this~ Though I think Xonar has really good taste. Like i've liked everything he's recommended me to watch so far and usually i recommend those xD

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
You have no idea who I am if you assume I'm salty from that remark.

I just call it like it is. Deal with it or get off my boards.
Bro you sound soooo salty right now, take it easy
and i bet you actually love school days XD
and just hate on it cause thats what a lot people do
hating something cause everyone else does is so mainstream

the school days game is actually a loooooooot better then the anime
hating on something that you haven't even played is pretty ignorant don't you think? :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
My favorite part of School Days is that they chose to animate THAT ENDING, of all the endings.

At least she had a NICE BOAT.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
This is where I feel left out because I've never watched any of these. ;_;

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Give me something I could get into, I got bored of everything I've tried watching or just forgot all about whatever. That intro was entertaining though. =P

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind the genre, as long as I'll be able to not get bored watching it or feel like it is a chore to complete it. :3 Not sure what one to look at first but I'll write them down.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
They're all really good shortest ones would be Another, Ga-rei zero and Elfen lied.

Chihayafuru was just really hype xD
Natsume is also really ****ing amazing but it's pretty long but still ****ING amazing

Hotarubi watch this it's a movie about 44 minutes long and will make you cry so hard you have never cried before. Trust me i'm gonna cry if i think about it still. Same makers as natsume so amazing

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Why would people namesearch a board that they... visit?
I check the ZSS boards at least once a day, so if I see myself talked about I respond.

Top Bottom