• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was the same as the manga but
Yuno didn't hammer through the space-time continuum, it was only HINTED that she does that.

stop
HAMMER TIME​

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Shaya you HAVE to notify me when the Nyaruko OST releases, I like most of the songs. Don't really care about the OP/ED though :v

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Jesus friggin CHRIST that was immediately annoying I thought I had a virus that is annoying enough to kill someone!

That's it I'm leaving until that thing is gone you wanna get something for ppl to listen to get awesome saxophone guy that **** is Incredible!

I mean I really thought something was being discussed lol and >:(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm an evil person. This is how much I love NickRiddle <3.

I actually got trapped myself, didn't have headphones in Xonar posts, open the thread, trolled myself at full volume in a house of people.
For 2 and a half seconds.
And it's a pretty loud obnoxious 2 and a half seconds.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It's been a while ZSS friends c:
How is everyone?

Also whut about the Midwest thio? >:|
Thems fightin words >:p
:phone:
It's a forum, if you need me to repeat it, YOU HAVE JUSTIFIED MY COMMENTS ABOUT THE MIDWEST.

;3

edit: it's only a matter of time before inui gets arrested for the same ****.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Loool I'm not talking about his child obsession lmfao I meant him having sex with his pillow xD That one was fine The children part is terrible

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
"As long as you're happy", right?

Well living in a world of make believe is a very ignorant form of happiness, and far from true happiness. But that's just my opinion.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeah but as long as it doesn't affect me or actually harm anyone else xD I don't care~

So long as he wasn't stabbing people with knives and thought it was really his waifu xD cuz THEN that'd be a problem :-p

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
wow i should have this subscribed :/
i don't check it enough
and ya i agree with all that Xonar said Nick

Top Bottom