• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Vinyl. Shut up and go back to your stupid games! <3

But yeah orlando is central florida xD like north florida would be jacksonville and tallahassee which tallahassee is about 7-8 hours where jacksonville would be 5-6 xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I didn't understand any of that until Miami heat and all i know about them is they play basketball...

I live in North Miami Beach~ so much greeeeeeeeeen :3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Has anyone heard about the revelation in the SZS manga? This **** ****ing blows my mind. I'm going to have to go back and rewatch the animus, the foreshadowing/hints/etc are seemingly off the charts.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Has anyone heard about the revelation in the SZS manga? This **** ****ing blows my mind. I'm going to have to go back and rewatch the animus, the foreshadowing/hints/etc are seemingly off the charts.
No never. I shall look into this now tho.

I'm so glad school ends for me soon so I can get back into all the anime/manga i've been behind on T_T

THO! Hotarubi is the most amazing movie ever and made me cry so much!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You don't have to say what is love o-o wtf lol he said dont hurt me and i wanted to call him baby o-o

XONAR LET ME BEAT

Top Bottom