• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
We could have one of the crew matches not be for money if that is an issue. Just do the regional crew match as planned, then a completely separate fl vs east coast crew match.

Finch

Smash Lord
i hope players arent chosen strictly from tournament placings, there are some amazing players in FL who for whatever reason dont place as high as they should.
Are you serious? Like really serious? If you don't place well in tournaments then you are not an amazing player.

God why is the Florida brawl community so ********? At least the melee players are cocky because they earned it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Are you serious? Like really serious? If you don't place well in tournaments then you are not an amazing player.

God why is the Florida brawl community so ********? At least the melee players are cocky because they earned it.
HEY WTF FINCH!
But yeah the first part was funny/true lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm sorry guys

A Leader has to make decisions... if we're going to beat the east coast were going to have to form an alliance with the south.... thats just how it's gonna be.

let's face it, without FL, the South would probably have no chance... they have, 2 tx ppl, 2-3 ga ppl then reflex, I would do an FL only team if the south requested they don't want an alliance with FL.

Were going up against some good players from the EC. like I said before, were going to need the best, consistency is key, alot of thought is going through the decision.

We have 6 starters def, i'll talk to the co-captain to see how else will make the crew.

the decision has been made.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I vote PP&J fpr crew captain he is amazing in brawl. im pretty sure Ga and the rest of the sputh states never voted xyz for captain. no disrespect I just want someone unbias so does everyone else

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Since the bulk of the crew will look to be from FL, I think a FL player is in the best position to be captain.
xYz is from Florida, so I have no problem with him remaining captain.
He probably knows any FL crewmates better than peeps from GA. ;P

Frames

DI
Just to make it official (even though i already told him + most of you assumed anyways), I'm making xYz and Hylian the captains of the Brawl South crew.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
THEM SWEET HONEY ROASTED NUTS'.................... is too smart. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ME AS AN ALTERNATE, im god awful at this game.

Brawl crews are shaping up nicely. Good job XYZ? (captain)?

By the way i think HRNUT is a better marth then chaz.

HRNUT- your shield breaking skills are too good. BUT YOU HAVE YET TO BREAK MINE. SHEILD BREAKER MATCH?

p.s. i cant spell shield, sheild. dislexic? me cant spell?
ooh, a match where we strictly spam shield breaker i like that idea:laugh: i'll take you up on that offer;) and by the way your really good at this game stop lying to yourself, i wish that you'd do singles...maybe one day we can do a double marth team :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'll be on this.

People I have beaten in tourney sets:

Tommy G
Chaz
Linguini
Afro Thunder (Back when he was DDD)
Xoff
Fearless

People I beat in numerous friendlies:

Rx
Seibrik
Linguini

Top Players that I go 1-1 with:

Lambchops
XYZ
Gmoney

That's just off the top of my head. I've been top 5 in singles of two tournaments and top 5 of doubles of two tournaments. Have beaten very large numbers of top players from out of state in online matches, take that as you will. I will say that there are less than 5 people in Florida that could beat me consistantly without me without it going to 3 matches. I'll play vs anyone I need to if anyone has any doubts.

PS: I think Hungrybox is the best FL DDD.
i'm not trying to say anything but i 2-0'd you last gigs...they were all close matches. GG:)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll never remember to check replies in the main FAST1 thread, so who's still housing for FAST1?
Desu and friends need a place to stay, and Desu needs drinking buddies in Florida.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
other states need to agreee with it. so theres no official captain
I know you don't want xYz to be captain, but him and I together will make the BEST team possibile from the players we have. There will be no bias.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I know you don't want xYz to be captain, but him and I together will make the BEST team possibile from the players we have. There will be no bias.
Liar your name is Hylian you clearly would pick Zelda/Shiek/Link players over lets say Kirby/MK/D3 players.

You cant trick me, im simply to smart.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Looking at tournament results and at the qualities of all the players I've seen play, I have a pretty clear idea of who should be in this crew battle. It won't stop all these arguments and nobody will care anyways. Happy 4th of July!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
pb&j will be garanteed to be in crews you guys will see tom. at the tourney. ya thought afro was monster you aint see shiiiat. afro still has hidden potential waiting to be unlocked in the future. he's like ***** gohan

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pb&j will be garanteed to be in crews you guys will see tom. at the tourney. ya thought afro was monster you aint see shiiiat. afro still has hidden potential waiting to be unlocked in the future. he's like ***** gohan
teen gohan = best DBZ character. clearly

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
fvck chops WTF ur problem?? When was I biased in my decisions??? Seriously. Do u even see TNT or any close friends or my teamate on my list?? No.... And I know desu, pbj, yay are good... I was apointed crew captain by frames. You've only seen me pissed off once. And that was at equi, that does not make me biased towards him. And I have the knowledge and leadership for fl. So far its 2 fl, 2 tx, 1ga, 1tn, how is that biased??? What's the problem?? since day one of this u were calling me out on being a poor leader, when I have no bad traits. So chill man.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
fvck chops WTF ur problem?? When was I biased in my decisions??? Seriously. Do u even see TNT or any close friends or my teamate on my list?? No.... And I know desu, pbj, yay are good... I was apointed crew captain by frames. You've only seen me pissed off once. And that was at equi, that does not make me biased towards him. And I have the knowledge and leadership for fl. So far its 2 fl, 2 tx, 1ga, 1tn, how is that biased??? What's the problem?? since day one of this u were calling me out on being a poor leader, when I have no bad traits. So chill man.
xYz = teen gohan right when he goes insane against cell. clearly

PB&J

Smash Hero
xyz -don't let it get to u..i have know problem of u being captain all chops was saying was for the majority of the sates to agree and as the looks of it most of them do so don't take chops the wrong way because he was saying his opinion..this is a forum after all..like i said I HAVE NO PROBLEM OF YOU BEING CAPTAIN

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ur bias. this has nothing to do with you being at mad at gigs.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
but my argument is when am I biased???

I've stayed humble all this time, and I'm going through tourney placing and situations.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yo lambchops u gotta come up with an intelligent reasoning to backup your "bias" argument vs xyz, you can't just say "he's biased so he doesn't deserve to be the crew captain", you gotta base yourself on something... Otherwise it just seems like your just saying that in spite of something personal against him.

Top Bottom