• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I couldn't have said it better myself. If we do regional, along with TX... were going to need the best of the best.

were gonna be up against...

Cort
Jman
Omegablackmage
Canadian smashers
Chu
Chillen
DmbBrandon
Azen??

not sure... who all from that is really coming, but they all shown interest. i'm leaning more towards region crews.

starters for sure are

Afro, xyz, Danny, Desu, Reflex, Hylian

thats 6 spots... give out some ideas ppl, the ppl mentioned above have been winning tournaments on a consistent basis or been placing top 5.
Sethlon needs to be a starter. As well as Roy_R. I'm not positive Roy is going, but we will see.

Sethlon is just as good or better then me. He is pretty much the best Falco player in brawl period.
Snakes don`t even place top 3 in texas anymore. Sethlon destroys them. And Roy_R is a MUST. He absolutly destroys MK's. I really hope he goes, because we need him.

And the person I would trust most to beat cort would be Sethlon. You should see him play snakes >_>. Also, he beats every player in texas consistantly except Roy_R and myself. Everyone else he destroys.

Frames

DI
I couldn't have said it better myself. If we do regional, along with TX... were going to need the best of the best.

were gonna be up against...

Cort
Jman
Omegablackmage
Canadian smashers
Chu
Chillen
DmbBrandon
Azen??

not sure... who all from that is really coming, but they all shown interest. i'm leaning more towards region crews.

starters for sure are

Afro, xyz, Danny, Desu, Reflex, Hylian

thats 6 spots... give out some ideas ppl, the ppl mentioned above have been winning tournaments on a consistent basis or been placing top 5.
I can tell you for certain, that Cort, dmbrandon, m2k are coming for sure, jman is trying i believe, pretty sure chu is coming too.

That list plus sethlon makes a great 7, so I would definitely keep that and start working on the rest.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Sethlon needs to be a starter. As well as Roy_R. I'm not positive Roy is going, but we will see.

Sethlon is just as good or better then me. He is pretty much the best Falco player in brawl period.
Snakes don`t even place top 3 in texas anymore. Sethlon destroys them. And Roy_R is a MUST. He absolutly destroys MK's. I really hope he goes, because we need him.

And the person I would trust most to beat cort would be Sethlon. You should see him play snakes >_>. Also, he beats every player in texas consistantly except Roy_R and myself. Everyone else he destroys.
has sethlon ever won a tournament?? a major one... small ones dont really count, just curious... we still dont know how FL stacks up against TX. i'm housing all of you, so you'll get a chance to play really good FL players to determine which players are starters. If FL > TX then we'll have more FL starters or vice versa. i've seen you're vids and i'm quite impressed, some things you do I would never do, but it seems to work for you well. :)

skrach8

Smash Lord
THEM SWEET HONEY ROASTED NUTS'.................... is too smart. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ME AS AN ALTERNATE, im god awful at this game.

Brawl crews are shaping up nicely. Good job XYZ? (captain)?

By the way i think HRNUT is a better marth then chaz.

HRNUT- your shield breaking skills are too good. BUT YOU HAVE YET TO BREAK MINE. SHEILD BREAKER MATCH?

p.s. i cant spell shield, sheild. dislexic? me cant spell?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I still don't think FL and TX belong on the same crew, but if that's the way it's going to be, then... you guys are dumb if you don't listen to Hylian.

I barely pay any attention to the Brawl scene and even I know Hylian and Sethlon are ****. (I'll admit I haven't seen much Roy_R.) Heck probably half the youtube matches brawl i've watched are Hylian's something vs Sethlon's Falco.

A lot of this thread is just FL players showing how ridiculously cocky they are about their brawl skill when they have NOTHING TO BASE IT OFF OF. Except maybe some wifi matches somewhere, but really how much does it mean with 1/2 second of lag. Maybe FL is really **** at Brawl, but most likely other large states are at least as good.

Get a grip guys, seriously.

I'll be showing up to brawl tourneys again once school kicks back up, so be ready cause I can ftilt with the best of 'em.

Disclaimer: I didn't really read all the posts, i just scanned some of the more recent things. xYz seems to have the right attitude about it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Take danny out i dont consider him top
there are players outside of the state that would perform alot better

I still think fl is behind if one of our best players spams nothing but tornado and gets top 3 every tourney.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol am i really an alternate in your eyes xyz?
after all i did knock you out last time we played and place top 5 at almost every tourney i go to.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol at these brawl top players and their ego. they never won a tourney in melee and finally do in brawl now they cant control thier egoes and their pride and thier love for thier c0cks

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i know my boy chops isn't talking about me, I stay humble even though I win these brawl tournies baby!!

linguini, yes you can be an alternate, I see potential in you.... but i know you dont care about the game enough lol. you're mad **** at this game homey.

and thanks exach <3, i'm trying my best here to win crews, i know hyli will help out, as well as the community.

Linguini

Smash Master
i know my boy chops isn't talking about me, I stay humble even though I win these brawl tournies baby!!

linguini, yes you can be an alternate, I see potential in you.... but i know you dont care about the game enough lol. you're mad **** at this game homey.

and thanks exach <3, i'm trying my best here to win crews, i know hyli will help out, as well as the community.
i care enough lol,
i think ive done enough to have a secure spot , if not ill try out or w/e like i did at FC.
crews is my specialty son!

Finch

Smash Lord
No one in FL is really consistent except afro and XYZ and maybe danny.

I'm pretty sure most of the people in this topic don't understand what regional crews are at a national tournament.

Galeon

Smash Ace
are crews going to be better or after singles/doubles?

If it's after, wouldn't that stop alot of arguments since people will have placed/not placed by then?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yay def needs to be in the crew...so who is the captain and decides who's in or not
I'm the captain for the south.

i care enough lol,
i think ive done enough to have a secure spot , if not ill try out or w/e like i did at FC.
crews is my specialty son!
YOOOO, you're fvcking **** in Crews this is right.

No one in FL is really consistent except afro and XYZ and maybe danny.

I'm pretty sure most of the people in this topic don't understand what regional crews are at a national tournament.
finch is the man, get this man a beer...

Aren't there going to be tryouts or roundrobins or something for this thing? I guess I'd try out...
i've heard nothing but good things about you, i'll have to try you out man.
are crews going to be better or after singles/doubles?

If it's after, wouldn't that stop alot of arguments since people will have placed/not placed by then?
It might be after doubles I believe, I gotta get with Frames/Rx- to find out when it's best.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i hope players arent chosen strictly from tournament placings, there are some amazing players in FL who for whatever reason dont place as high as they should.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I'll be on this.

People I have beaten in tourney sets:

Tommy G
Chaz
Linguini
Afro Thunder (Back when he was DDD)
Xoff
Fearless

People I beat in numerous friendlies:

Rx
Seibrik
Linguini

Top Players that I go 1-1 with:

Lambchops
XYZ
Gmoney

That's just off the top of my head. I've been top 5 in singles of two tournaments and top 5 of doubles of two tournaments. Have beaten very large numbers of top players from out of state in online matches, take that as you will. I will say that there are less than 5 people in Florida that could beat me consistantly without me without it going to 3 matches. I'll play vs anyone I need to if anyone has any doubts.

PS: I think Hungrybox is the best FL DDD.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think cash mooney needs to be in the crew..he'll take 30 stocks with his eyes closed
why? cause he'll be doing it in his dreams because he's asleep?

sorry mooney, it was too easy of a layup to not do anything. i harbor no hatred against you, at least not right now

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'll be on this.

People I have beaten in tourney sets:

Tommy G
Chaz
Linguini
Afro Thunder (Back when he was DDD)
Xoff
Fearless

People I beat in numerous friendlies:

Rx
Seibrik
Linguini

Top Players that I go 1-1 with:

Lambchops
XYZ
Gmoney

That's just off the top of my head. I've been top 5 in singles of two tournaments and top 5 of doubles of two tournaments. Have beaten very large numbers of top players from out of state in online matches, take that as you will. I will say that there are less than 5 people in Florida that could beat me consistantly without me without it going to 3 matches. I'll play vs anyone I need to if anyone has any doubts.

PS: I think Hungrybox is the best FL DDD.
Im 2 - 1 vs you son! (once at hardknocks and once at gigs, lost at the same hardknocks).
I dont really care who is in the crew, Why dont we hold a tourney to see who gets into the crew lololol. xYz where are allt hese people from Texas and georgia staying? Your place? Cuz if so i'll show up and practice abit.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Honestly since this tourney is happening in florida, cant we have more people in the crew from OOS as opposed to instate? People from Texas and Georgia seem to DEFINITELY know who deserves to be in crews, FL is the only place debating.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Yup, Fro is the man. I gotta play your Snake still good sir.

I think we should have a FL crew, and then other crews, since FL has so many players. No need to mix FL with others imo.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yup, Fro is the man. I gotta play your Snake still good sir.

I think we should have a FL crew, and then other crews, since FL has so many players. No need to mix FL with others imo.
Agreed if its gonna be a huge deal like this...then this seems like a good answer.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But there is not going to be state crews...only regionals. Do you think 15 Florida players are going to beat east coast?

Lets take the best from the south. East coast has to go down.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well... What if we do two crew battles? One of south vs east, then FL vs east?

Anyone? Anyone??
Crews are going to be round robin $50 per crew. It doesn't work out like that.

Top Bottom