• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4 Results

MVD

Smash Master
***** I always had doubles smarts? I been doing what he told me for a long time lol

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
Unknown:Freaking Amazing Link. Darkflame idk if he's on smashboards or not but I want to keep in contact with this guy.
That Link makes my Link look like a ******.

No but seriously, I tried searching him up on AiB. Nothing came up. :(
My best bet now is just to rely on the Link boards (In which they are ****ing dying). Plus since he's a Southern Virgina player I doubt he'll come back down to NC again. I sure hope he does though. I need to be a better Link player.

inb4 someone says "yo why u pick such a trash character, pick up a better one"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I really just only want to post on smashboards for esam now LMFAOOOOOOO SO FREAKING FUNNY LOOOOL

also karn: it's the doug. that guy who used to be the best european player and whatnot. he plays sheik mostly, but I saw his Marth a little too.

@jreece- LMAO really? well ima have to sugarless poptart you next time you fool!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I really just only want to post on smashboards for esam now LMFAOOOOOOO SO FREAKING FUNNY LOOOOL

also karn: it's the doug. that guy who used to be the best european player and whatnot. he plays sheik mostly, but I saw his Marth a little too.

@jreece- LMAO really? well ima have to sugarless poptart you next time you fool!!!
So about that Walrus...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
shoutz

Aight time to yell at people

Archer: Thanks for hosting and housing duuuude but stop bein GAAAAAY YO ugh you're not even a real toon link main pissin me right off

Snap- Thanks for housing me Friday night man. Didn't hear about how the tourney went for you personally but I hope it was fun. =)

Stock- Ur mean to me =( Heard you got better though so good stuffz

Stongers- aim meeeeeee

we didn't friendly =(

Mekos- GGs in teams...but how about we have a real match next time when Craig and I warm up? ;) Yo team ain't safe

Jreece- Talk of you improving is coming around.....glad to hear it! We didn't train though =( You gotta come get me!

Brain and Taylor- Heard you guys puttin in work as well. Gooood stuff.

Vice- lol tryin to hop in the **** car I see you

Farm- LOL you said you weren't comin though!!!! nah but yeah you know it's alright next gold mine we can team probably word

Dark flame- you're getting legit. That MM threw me off because I wasn't expecting you not to just grab camp haha. Good stuff. Keep it up. =)

Tigger- GGs

Craig- Sorry I dropped the ball in teams man =(

Don't take it all on yourself though dude. Team efforts=2 dudes. Just remember what I told you and you'll be fine though! Also

SHUT UP ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT

lol

Josh- lol you came here on acid. nice pix

ali and boss hog- GGs in teams guys. shame you couldn't stick around for singles

mahone- *charges fsmash

;)

The doug- So glad you made it out here dude! It was fun catching up a little and getting some games in. =) Hope you had a good time here man!

Kidd- The biggest blast from the past ever haha. So glad you could make it out for a while. =) Sorry I didn't talk as much as I used to but I was kinda tired from the fest the night before haha. Hope you still had fun and maybe we'll meet again soon. =)

0room- GGs in bracket dude =) hope my advice helps haha

ape- YOU MOFUGAA EVERYTHING HILARIOUS IS YOUR FAULT I HATE YOU SO MUCH WENDY'S SUCKS AND YOU'RE BAD

nyeh

seth- good to see ya again man. hope you had fun haha

Bden- Did the good deed. My manz =)

Twitch- Time to channel more salt! =p

Esam- It was just a lovely pleasure playing smash bros with you again.

pikachu dittos

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I would never go to tourneys if I played bad at every tourney.

And don't sweat it Kevin, I ain't even mad. Had lots of fun conversing rather than playing this time.

And Eric I know man but, I just need to think about a different mentality for a few days (probably the rest of the week) part of the reason I don't enter on top of playing bad is because most of the time I know EXACTLY what is going to end up happening and I just dwell on it once it happens

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
Much Love!!

Shout Outs to every1 i playd. really appreciate you guys. definetly gonna be coming to more tournies. check me out on aib. unknown5 :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you know what is going to happen, try to prevent it. If you go in thinking "I'm going to lose" or "I'm going to get Xth place" you will. If you play me and think you are going to do well, you will. I'm guessing at Salt Mines you weren't thinking "****, I'm going to lose to ESAM," while this time you did. You wanna know what the difference is? I kinda destroyed you this tournament while I had to play my very best/rely on my ICs to beat you at Salt Mines. It isn't like you are outskilled by a large margin (Like I was with PP in Melee so I forfeited mid-rounds because he was making me laugh so hard), so you have to ****ing play to win. You made large comenbacks against me at Salt mines, and you could've done it game 1. I have lost huge leads to MKs with ICs, and yet you quit the moment I started D-throw CGing you (Which is trippable). Get that **** out of your head. If you lose, you lose. However, don't expect to lose. I did the best at MLGs when I didn't care about winning or losing/I had a lot of confidence. You think being down 1-2 to Espy was fun? You think I admitted defeat and just lost? No, and I ended up coming back with a rather emphatic 5th game. You can do that too, but you ***** out because you "aren't feeling it" or whatever ****ing john you use.

You have a lot of potential Kadaj, more than anybody else in NC. You have the analytical skills and you understand frame data. You are rather technical and you understand MUs. The only thing holding you back is your own ****ty attitude. I used to lose to Seibrik every tournament and consistently place 2nd. Every tournament I would think "****, I have to play Seibrik again, and I know I'm going to lose because he knows my habits too well." You wanna know when I started beating Seibrik (Which, btw, you do)? It was when I started believing in myself. I wouldn't let him reading me a couple of times in a row get in my head. I would keep playing regardless of how badly I was losing. If I got 2-3 stocked, my bad, I'll do better next game.

I have recently started going worse in general (Almost losing to you, losing to Mekos, getting 9th at Genesis2, losing to Shaky, losing to 8bitman, losing to Kyon) because I either didn't play my all, underestimated my opponent, didn't understand the MU, or just got complacent. I played my heart out in every single game yesterday, especially fighting vs Stingers. I was so scared fighting him due to my loss to 8bitman, but I made sure I didn't lose by playing my very best. You saw what happened (Not meant to call you out Stingers, just making a point)

TL;DR, stop being a ***** and play. You can make comebacks and you are too good to waste matches.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nothing made me happier that whole tournament than getting 6 stocked
there's so much room to grow...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Woah!! Esam!!! Wow that post was powerful!! U just instilled a burst of passion inside of me to maybe also look into attacking singles aggressively! Amazing post!!

With that said. Stingers yer not winning the next NC tourney esam is not at! I am!
I reached my goals at this tourney. To defend NC from Oos and win doubles. This next goal will be to win the next NC tourney in singles!! Lets go!!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
You're right Eric, it's just something I need to think on.

It won't be an issue again in the future though

and Alex I NEVER say anything about playing badly unless I know I am, you know how many times I entered got ****ing 5th and just shut my mouth and held that loss because I KNEW I was playing the best I could at that time and just got outplayed. I rarely ever not enter, but the 2-3 times I have. That was the reason.

But yeah like I said it won't happen again

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
Unknown your Link is legit.

:phone:
I think it's time to seriously train my Link. If I'm gonna main Link, I need to take it somewhat seriously.

You and Taylor both know what to do and what not to do with your characters. It's obvious that I need to focus on my Link more.

lord karn

Smash Master

Ahhhh. I was thinking it was rawfuls, lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha nah, although Rawfuls did text me the other day.

He works somewhere nicer now, don't know the name of the place though.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol we just saying that cuz the next tourney he isn't going to, which is the weekend of thanksgiving weekend
I'm sure Stingers and Kadaj have the passion to defeat Esam.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why wasnt this mk banned?

i think all our tourneys should be mk banned

better find new characters and practice in tourney now

then wait till jan 9th.

imo.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
why wasnt this mk banned?

i think all our tourneys should be mk banned

better find new characters and practice in tourney now

then wait till jan 9th.

imo.
Cuz he is allowed at apex and people need to be ready for him. So having both is okay for now.

But dang I just told my girlfriend about the tourney on thanksgiving Saturday and she said that is the day she is leaving o_0. Girlfriend johns. I won't be able to stay the whole time as she is gonna come with me but I gotta drop her off at the chinabus station.

Top Bottom