• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 4 Results

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Archibald - Thanks again for hosting. What a crazy building; never seen one quite like it.

DrPP - You've improved dramatically since TO5 when we last played friendlies. The EU contingent wants to know when you'll visit! Cool team name also; I only noticed it now, hah.

Mike - Mario vs Peach was pretty interesting. Besides the obvious edge guarding I really don't see how Peach can have too much of an advantage in that character match up.

0Room - No worries. I don't think anyone will ever beat Eddie (old school Ganon player) throwing his controller 100 feet across the venue at TG.

Twitch - Good stuff with Fox. I felt powerless in a few of those games.

bden - Good games again. We played very safe on most of those stocks, and I enjoyed the high pressure towards the end.

Mahone - Good games. First time I've ever been to Brinstar twice in a set of 3, haha. Think the only other time I was at Brinstar twice was before DSR came out. Let me know if you ever find an "official" rule on that stage ban query.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll visit Europe when I get the money to visit(aka these majors coming up) and my mom is legit about letting me go. If I could go smash bros with Europe right now then I totally would haha.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Esam keeping it real. Good stuff to PP, Esam, Kadaj, Stingers, and Mekos. Was looking for PP in the brawl results too tbh :p but its more important to see himself focused on the game he's best at in prep for Apex.

archer.

Smash Lord
Just so you guys are all aware TGM 5 will more than likely be on December 17th.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
You guys. This is probably not a good day for a tourney. Whos family stuffs mcdonalds chicken nuggets in their tuekey dinner on thanksgivinng

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Stingers thanksgiving tourney and Xanadu will be my last tourneys here on the EC before I go back to KS to visit my parents. Then from there I fly straight to New York.
So TGM5 a no go for me as well. MJG and I will be taking over the MW ;).

archer.

Smash Lord
Mekos, you're forgetting that MJG is gonna be in Alabama (I think it's Alabama) for his winter break. In fact he's been saying for a while that he wants to go to TGM 5.

archer.

Smash Lord
... XD

Nice namesearch bait. But for real MJG said he wants to come.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well this is kind of balls. 17th was the best possible date in terms of over winter break but with that AL tournament on that date it's a bad idea. 10th is a maybe but I'm waiting to hear back from MJG. 24th is a terrible idea for obvious reasons. Apex is the weekend of January 7th so that's a no as well. And while I think it'd be kinda fun, IDK how anyone else would feel about smashing in the new year on the 31st, especially since it's the weekend before Apex. The only option left after that is to have it on a weekday, which while it would be possible given that people would be on winter break, there are those among us who work during the week.

I'm frustrated. =[

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Esam - I'm not from Kansas. That is just where my parents currently are. The corporate world

@Arch - I've already been communicating with the KS. My Christmas break is pretty long. It's not just a week and a half like highschool kids.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Then just don't have one until after Apex Arch. Kind off sucks, but it looks like you don't really have many options. The 17th is fine, we just wouldn't have many OOS if any.

Hopefully you don't do it during the week, otherwise I wouldn't make it.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Okay so to hell with being known as "ShadowAzure" I'm just gonna go by Scotty O.B. from now on :). I'll do shoutouts on wednesday, I'm occupied with my studies and projects at the moment.

EDIT: Hey Stock, I thought I would be the last person to say something like this but I can barely see that color on your posts.

MVD

Smash Master
I cant namesearch :( but I'll make it to something up there eventually no worries,

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It most definitely is a local, not a bi-state event lol. We can fight amongst ourselves sometimes.

I don't think December is a particularly good hosting month but if it had to happen that month then following Craig's line of thought is cool with me.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Ok so, who cares if GA can't come to one on the 17th? We can just have the locals come and enter. It's not like all of you guys are going to that GA tourney or anything like that lol
That's what I said.

That we should have it on the 17th even without GA.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay, good news everyone, I got my Dazzle Driver installed WOOOO!!!

Anyone who wants videos that knows they recorded, let me know. I'll upload the videos to megaupload or something and you can download it off of there so you can have it or upload it to YT or whatever you wanna do.

I only checked the first set but it is Twitch vs The Doug. Doug, do you want to have your set vs Twitch?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
my job keeps me from coming to tourneys

not my GF

so shut yo punk *** up

unless u trying to see my melee marth

which i know

you do not.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Who is this guy again!? I don't seem to know.. I don't think we've met. Me not being around very long and all

Top Bottom