• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganliest of the Ganons

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i watch MLP and then promptly squash the souls of falco mains with ganondorf...MERELY MINUTES APART

Xubble

Smash Ace
Do you keep those souls? I make the finest Falco-main-soul soup, and I could use some more souls for a nice batch.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well i only gathered two before other better players wanted to challenge the ganon, i have a nice bowl of MK souls and one IC soul.
i guess i could share, not sure they travel via computer though

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Perhaps.

But what kind of real man gives 2 ****s about what others think about? None of them.
If a guy is being all effeminate and such, or flamboyant, it's obvious he doesn't give 2 ****s about what anyone thinks of him.

A true man acts like who he is, no matter what that is nor what anyone thinks of him. If you're trying to act all stereotypically macho and such when you're not, then you're no man, merely someone who allows what others think to change who they are.

Does Ganon change who he is just because of others? **** no. He's gonna be conquering everything and just generally being a badass no matter what. You got an issue with that? He gonna **** you up.

/rambling rant of ramblingness.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I'm so manly that the sight of my manly silhouette keeps the Sun turned on at the orgasm point.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Perhaps.

But what kind of real man gives 2 ****s about what others think about? None of them.
If a guy is being all effeminate and such, or flamboyant, it's obvious he doesn't give 2 ****s about what anyone thinks of him.

A true man acts like who he is, no matter what that is nor what anyone thinks of him. If you're trying to act all stereotypically macho and such when you're not, then you're no man, merely someone who allows what others think to change who they are.

Does Ganon change who he is just because of others? **** no. He's gonna be conquering everything and just generally being a badass no matter what. You got an issue with that? He gonna **** you up.

/rambling rant of ramblingness.
by this logic, ponies=manliness
i like it

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Epic thread revival go

As in the picture below you can see that most of my manliness is contained within my hair. Last summer I had to keep it in a hat at all times or it would strangle random pedestrians. IT CANNOT BE TAMED.

Another picture from last summer.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im digging the floral print floral print trousers

also you and your dad have incredibly likeness. compared to the the fact i look like nothing within my family (thank god)

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Real men wear v-necks.

Also those are Hawaiian shorts, I love them to death <3

And that's actually my grandfather, his wife on the far left, my sister between me and our grandfather. I do look a lot like my dad though. It's really uncanny and a little creepy.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ah okay, i thought it was your grandad. but theres always the chance that they could have been your parents and had you guys late. i figured i should play safe

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I was going to make a joke about me not having a father because I'm the first male born to the gerudo tribe in 200 years, but that raised an interesting question...

How do the gerudos reproduce? The only answer I can think of is that Ganondorf impregnated his own mother before he was even conceived.

:phone:

Xubble

Smash Ace
Or maybe the Gerudo are like praying mantises. The male impregnates the female, and then the females eat the male. O_o

No wonder Ganon wants to get the hell out of the desert.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I was going to make a joke about me not having a father because I'm the first male born to the gerudo tribe in 200 years, but that raised an interesting question...

How do the gerudos reproduce? The only answer I can think of is that Ganondorf impregnated his own mother before he was even conceived.

Seemslegit.jpg

wait, is that actually canon?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah it is canon. Males are born to the gerudo tribe once every 100 years... I just said 200 because the last male Gerudo before Ganondorf was so much less manly than Ganondorf that you can't even consider him a male.

But yeah I did some research and apparently Gerudo women have to kidnap other men in order to reproduce. Apparently **** runs in the family...who would have guessed.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah it is canon. Males are born to the gerudo tribe once every 100 years... I just said 200 because the last male Gerudo before Ganondorf was so much less manly than Ganondorf that you can't even consider him a male.

But yeah I did some research and apparently Gerudo women have to kidnap other men in order to reproduce. Apparently **** runs in the family...who would have guessed.

so wait...gerudo are natural born talents at ******...
this makes so much sense now it hurts

i noticed this seems to have become our new social somehow

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I believe one of the gossip stones tells you that Gerudo women go into castle town to find mates. That's how they reproduce, which means Ganon is _at least_ half Hylian.

Xubble

Smash Ace
But if all Gerudo reproduce that way, wouldn't that imply that the Gerudo side of the inherited genetics would eventually become negligible?

Gerudo + Hylian = Half breed
Half breed + Hylian = 3/4 Hylian
3/4 Hylian + Hylian = 7/8 Hylian

Doesn't seem the Gerudo would make it past the 100 year mark. >_>

Xubble

Smash Ace
Maybe the male gets his freak on with every single hot Gerudo chick in the desert, and the one that gets to conceive the next male has to be prego for 100 years.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Maybe the male gets his freak on with every single hot Gerudo chick in the desert, and the one that gets to conceive the next male has to be prego for 100 years.
maybe..
the male of the gerudo tribe lives for a REALLY long time, i mean ganon is always the 'bad' guy in LoZ but we know that there are many different incarnations of link throughout the timeline, yet its always the same ganon, perhaps a gerudo male lives for many hundreds of years in order to keep the bloodline pure?

damn im good

Xubble

Smash Ace
I dunno, I think Ganon is more of an outlier. I figured that living forever (in the absense of Master Swords and Light Arrows) was due to his possession of the Triforce of Power.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Time to test whether I can direct link pictures from FB.

Does that picture actually appear for not-me people? We'll see.

Just a generic profile pic from fb.

Top Bottom