• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ganliest of the Ganons

Reim

Smash Journeyman
-Actually bothered to log in, for once-
I'd totally throw a pic up in here, but I only have a picture of me holding a protractor up at my nose.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Verm, as manly as ever, but DLA - Wow! I wouldn't wanna get on your "ppl to kill"-list after seeing that pic D:

Exalted, you need to build some gunz like Verm, DLA and I ;)
+ Those Space Ship Wallpapers eats away a little at your manlyness.
Naa, I'm just messing with ya, lad :p

This is an old pic from a couple years ago.
It's pretty silly with the Paintball Mask, but what the heck.
Paintball i manly, right?

Imma try finding a recent one.

EDIT:
Here's a recent one:

Maybe this one's not that manly, since I'm about to SHAVE OFF my beard? :o
Then again, shaving while drinking beer is manly, right? :s
Hmm, I dunno.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol cool.

1st pic is awesome, something about the pose and your facial expression makes it really badass, like you're a raider boss from fallout 3 or something.

2nd pic would probably look manly to me, but unfortunately it makes you look almost exactly like a pit main from my state, and he's rather effeminate... a bit of tough luck there lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
first one was manlier IMO, but tell me brain, why was i surprised that you were blonde, when i knew full when that youre scandinavian? XD

i need to find that old picture of me clashing beef in a rugby game back during high school, dear god i was tiny back then XD literally smallest rugby player on the pitch height wise

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I was going to post a picture in this thread.

Then I realized I'm a skinny white kid that isn't as manly as Verm or DLA or Z1g.

So I'll just keep up the illusion that I'm really manly for now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
actually, i jsut realised im gonna need to repost myself when ive finished my temporary contract and i finish looking all manly an muscular

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I was going to post a picture in this thread.

Then I realized I'm a skinny white kid that isn't as manly as Verm or DLA or Z1g.

So I'll just keep up the illusion that I'm really manly for now.
You just won 1000 points of Ganlyness for beeing so honest.

Reim

Smash Journeyman
first one was manlier IMO, but tell me brain, why was i surprised that you were blonde, when i knew full when that youre scandinavian? XD
Hay, I'm Scandinavian and I ain't no blonde, yo.

On topic: I can't really seem to find any manly picture, so it's gonna have to wait a bit longer.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hay, I'm Scandinavian and I ain't no blonde, yo.

On topic: I can't really seem to find any manly picture, so it's gonna have to wait a bit longer.
then forgive me, it is the typical scandinavian stereotype to be blonde though
then again the stereotype for where i live is for me to be about 10 generations inbred :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, but only because youre cool. i have a full on bearchest and im 18, in return my beard stats are terrible :(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol I thought it was great. A lotttttt better than the last one for sure lmao.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
It's manlier than not taking a photo at all.

:ganondorf:
Taking a photo of yourself to try and look masculine, or imitate a fictional video game character is by deifinition unmanly or "unganonly". It's pretty ironic that you try to imitate Ganon by doing something he would absolutely despise. Even the nerd talk like "epic murder fest" and "Ganon feeds on the souls of is victims" is exactly the kind of thing he'd hate. It's pretty ironic because you guys love him the most on these boards, yet you guys would probably be the people he hates the most.

Some people would think that subconsciously, a player would be drawn to a char that reflects themself, but with a lot of you guys it just seems like you're subconsciously trying to compensate for a lack of self-confidence or security.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Taking a photo of yourself to try and look masculine, or imitate a fictional video game character is by deifinition unmanly or "unganonly". It's pretty ironic that you try to imitate Ganon by doing something he would absolutely despise. Even the nerd talk like "epic murder fest" and "Ganon feeds on the souls of is victims" is exactly the kind of thing he'd hate. It's pretty ironic because you guys love him the most on these boards, yet you guys would probably be the people he hates the most.

Some people would think that subconsciously, a player would be drawn to a char that reflects themself, but with a lot of you guys it just seems like you're subconsciously trying to compensate for a lack of self-confidence or security.
It's okay to be jealous, my man. Not everyone can be Ganly. Though, I have to admit, being quipped at by one with the extolled scales badge probably emasculated Exalted pretty badly.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
LOL Verm

I don't see the need to reply towards something that's based mostly on assumptions.

They're not assumptions. Didn't you see the
?

You're going to feel bad about yourself now, damn it!

That reminds me: all this quibbling has depleted some of the Ganliness. Allow me to replenish it.

I was calling a maelstrom to orchestrate upon the crowns of those who oppose me. And to recharge my boots.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Oh, my.
He just don't get it D:

If you were a long-time Dorf like us, you'd understand.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
G&W obviously hasnt used ganon long enough to understand
ganon would hate EVERYONE, because thats how he rolls

also, i propose we have a classy ganon picture to go with our ganly one, because i rock the suit

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
If you were a long-time Dorf like us, you'd understand.
I've mained Ganondorf for ages now, I come to these boards to pick up helpful stuff.

Verm- The debate hall call is a bit harsh don't you think? So if I say something, because I'm in the debate hall, that automatically makes me an elitist snob who thinks he's more intelligent than the rest of the boards because he's in the DH? What am I supposed to do, remove the icon lol? Seems a bit rich coming from someone who constantly speaks with an overly sophisticated vocabulary if you ask me.

I just find it interesting that the majority of you are the opposite of the character you main.

What do you guys actually think Ganon would think of you? It's kind of an interesting question.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
What do you guys actually think Ganon would think of you? It's kind of an interesting question.
I don't think Ganon would appreciate the fact that one of his followers is a pacifist with no lust for power.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I've mained Ganondorf for ages now, I come to these boards to pick up helpful stuff.

Verm- The debate hall call is a bit harsh don't you think? So if I say something, because I'm in the debate hall, that automatically makes me an elitist snob who thinks he's more intelligent than the rest of the boards because he's in the DH? What am I supposed to do, remove the icon lol? Seems a bit rich coming from someone who constantly speaks with an overly sophisticated vocabulary if you ask me.

I just find it interesting that the majority of you are the opposite of the character you main.

dont fret so much, the last guy we had here who had that in his icon told us that ganondorf should go offstage against samus and that his d-smash was good. past exp and all that Xd
allthough some people jsut naturalyl talk with a colourful vocabulary due to their upbringing, i live on the worlds biggest farm so yeah, my vocab isnt so hgood XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
people, change back to the social thread, this thread is for posting images of you being ganly
i would post another ganly image. but im afraid i lack any truly great images in my gallery

Top Bottom