• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lucario sucks.

And this system with specific poke ball rounds is garbage. Basically i only have to participate in the master ball round and
BAM I'm a pokemon master.
Dude, you beat the entire E4 4 times and you get the Master Ball

EDIT:

Dude, they won't make it difficult as much for a person just coming in for a Poke Ball. The only reason why most people will be getting a Master Ball in the 4th season is because most of us already started in the first one

They'd be going through a similar challenge of what we're going through right now

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Protip: IT DOESN'T GET MORE DIFFICULT AS THE SEASONS KEEP ON COMING.

Have a nice day.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The only way to make sure you win is to not lose.

Chill is just exploring that strategy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No, they aren't doing specific Poke Ball rounds. One sweep through the E4 and you get a Poke Ball. Two and you get a Great Ball. Three and you get an Ultra Ball. Four and you finally get the Master Ball.

And the fact that it might get harder is for the upper rounds most likely, not the people at the bottom just getting their Poke Ball

EDIT:

And God ****ing damn it MK and Chill, get the hell online so I can beat your ***** and get my postbit already sheesh

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The only way to make sure you win is to not lose.

Chill is just exploring that strategy.
This whole thing is obviously a fluke and an attempt for the mods to troll us.

All we have to do is "beat" all 4 of their monotype teams in a generation 4 match for the icons. Unfortunately, Chill intentionally decides never to show up, which means no icons for anyone. So we sit here and get angry while the mods laugh at us with their Masterball icons.

You win mods.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I'm just kidding around

Chill told me yesterday he just had a lot of work or something and I forgot if MK told me anything

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You guys just don't get it. Chill isn't showing up. Nobody is getting icons. The mods are laughing at us.

kidding of course but I could only imagine how pissed everyone would get at the mods if it were true
:laugh:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I not mad considering I'm not even trying at this **** until Gen V rolls around.

M.K

Level 55
Lol I'm pretty sure you actually have to clear the E4 for a PokeBall / Great Ball / Ultra Ball in order to get to a Master Ball. Have you paid attention at all? :p
Exactly this.

Of course we understand that you all are wrecking our teams. Of course you should, it's like a regular gym battle. However, this is the Poke Ball round. You ever try the Poke Ball round of Pokemon Stadium? It's easy. Very easy.
Not trying to slay anyone here, but this is very easy on purpose.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm actually pretty sure we didn't know that the difficulty would be increasing with each season.

So how does it work for people who didn't get the Pokeball in the first season? Are they still stuck in season 1?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm actually pretty sure we didn't know that the difficulty would be increasing with each season.

I don't think this was stated either. But I'm okay with that.

[quote-The Real Gamer]So how does it work for people who didn't get the Pokeball in the first season? Are they still stuck in season 1?
My guess is that the E4 have different teams per season. Meaning each has their monotype team for Season I, but has different teams for Season II/III/IV challengers and so on. Otherwise it doesn't seem fair to newcomers to the program.

I think we shoul adapt trg method.
Edit: they just won't get a master ball

TRG isn't running the E4. You're not running the E4. The E4 is running the E4. Shocker, isn't it?

BLM said:
And gem 5 sux
lrn2spell

Wrath`

Smash Master
I am so glad I only want the basic pokeball.

I would think it wouldn't be hard to make 4 teams per season, just keep record of who has what (whoa I can do that by looking at the postbit) and change team accordingly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Tery, it counted 'cause you basically told me that I would've won anyway and then left. Try again in... six days. In the meantime, you can still challenge the others.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By the way, if something like that happens again in a situation that doesn't look like you'd intentionally quit, chances are I'd accept a re-game. So, hopefully, don't mess up like that again, but in the event that you do, don't just give up right away. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright, faced MK and beat him and sent the log to F8AL

Ironically he ended up being the easiest one even though I thought he'd be hard as hell for some reason XD

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nope

4-0 (or was it 3-0?) seems easier than me barely beating you because you had the type/hax advantage over my team

And I find it lol how every E4 member has at least like 4 matches done already when Chill has none

WHEN THE **** ARE YOU GETTING ON I WANT MY POST BIT :fuuu:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I lost to Chibo 0-2 or 0-3, I forget. It seems that my idea for this was a bad idea. Well, maybe not, but it clearly looks like I picked the wrong Pokemon for this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
0-3
Na you def still have the potential, especially since you already took down one of us.
My team sort of countered yours in a way. You can win with the right strategy

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Seriously dammit Chill, you're the only one holding up the entire PC

Can't we seriously have substitutes for these situations?

And if YOU have a Poke Ball and people will bow down to you, imagine what happens with two

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I think you guys just need to...

Chill

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I just had my battle with BLM and lost to him.

Top Bottom