• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Dr. Neo . . . I'm sorry for not having that picture done yet . . . I've been doing . . . other things . . .:dizzy:

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
alright ..for gh2/3 mm can we agree on best 2 of 3 pro face off 1 song chose by each person then the 3rd song either chosen by random or both agree on one?

..this is for the feb 15th-17th thing right?

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ha, ha. LoZR, did you try to avoid Beanie and almost get hit by traffic to do it? :laugh: ****'s epic . . . Although, you should tell Beanie you're trying to avoid him, cause he was only trying to see if you were alive, since you haven't gone on the net or picked up your phone.

ANYWAY! I heard from LoZR he went to charlotte. Nice to know what he was up to, though.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i didn't even see bean anywhere, i was pissed and ready to get off work. And i was waiting for someone to call me, someone i had to talk to. Hi im back and im still the **** best, right ali

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh! Well hey, HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Like, at that light by the mall, you darted right into traffic, and he thought you were trying to avoid him. Silly, I tell you.

Hey! Tuesday! We must celebrate a good year!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Crap, I got in this stuff way too late. I may still have a shot at Peter, it'd still be fun to play against him again anyways. LOZr, what are you doin over the break man?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
wow.... tonsils is a serious business man... OMG all that freaking ICECREAM... i wonder are you gonna get drugged up after... but good luck man... I hope you get a sexy doctress and nurse...

If you vote for me, All of you wildest dreams will come true--> pedro sanchez
so go vote man... pedro is on your side man...

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Let me know when you're going Adam. If you're going to be up there for any length of time maybe there'll be a day we could hang out again. You and Ricky are too much fun.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Theyre gonna remove your tonsils and the tonsils will mindgame the doctors to put em back in. Then you will get up and proceed to mace windu five stock them upon finding your tonsils still in. *just a prediction*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's like . . . the doctors removing his tonsils, and when they return, there's another pair! So they go on to remove those, and when they return, there's another fu*king badass pair of tonsils!!! **** LoZR, you got this! :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOZr man, soory I didn't know. You take your time, and I'll figure out what's going on later. I just didn't know what you wanted to do. This is all you man, if you can beeast Ali without Fox, then losin a couple of tiny tonsils shouldn't hurt you at all.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
? ? ? Doesn't that, like, screw with your voice somehow? :( I likes mah adam the way he is!
>_>

The tonsils are completely different than the vocal chords.

Although it does suck righteous to have them taken out at an age older than around 8, I got mine taken out when I was 17 or 18.
There for a little while I kinda wished I was dead.

But good luck on that.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea, and pretty sure that getting a bunch of ice cream beforehand is the old way of doing it. they cut that shiit with a laser now i think. but i dunno..never had it done.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its weak.
Pretty much the worst pain Ive ever felt.
'Course mine were gargantuan.
About the size of ping pong balls.

"stop running away, stop being a little ****ing coward like the coward you ****ing are. ummm yeah just sign off for the rest of your life. G-Get *****. Mother ****er."

ali's voice mail to me after i blocked him for crying about how i said i dont like him... studdering like a ***** all through it. Man up Ali. Stop being a little ***** and crying about everything.

If you try to get real on me one more time. I'm getting real on you.

G-Get *****. Mother ****er.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ha, ha. Stuttering an' ****.

WTF KNORR!?! How did you get banned? Is this something you decided to do yourself?

I don't think I'll get an answer here . . . :/

Top Bottom