• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
hey adam you should coming to charlotte this weekend .. im going back to kuwait on the 16th for winter break .. probably be back around 7th of january

corey - thats cool , if you can bring a tv .. it would be helpful

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WAIT! Hold up! I ain't done with smash. As a matter of fact, I think this would up my game in smash. I never played a fighter outside of smash, and Smash isn't considered a true fighter. I figure if I play to a competitive level on another fighter, it may help me in some way in smash. :laugh: BTW, getting 3 stock off ya with teh icies, LoZR, shows I'm not slowing down.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
FnJ, I will 10 cent money match you in Wii Tennis. NEXT TIME AT GC FO SHO

... Sorry, didn't feel like reading ten pages back, somebody update meeeee lolol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank god. That was all on Windows Movie Maker . . . I'm gonna try something on Adobe Premiere when there's enough to go on.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yes, i approve of smashing early today. i'll have to leave earlier today.

thanks lozr for the random compliments. too good back at ya. i name combos where you hold forward on the control stick... forward combos or also, lozr combos. confidence... aggression... combos where there's no turning back.

Malk

Smash Champion
Except lozrs up smashes always hit
no matter what
he hit my jiggly when I was hitting the front of the screen from his last upsmash
wtf man

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Nunz you gotta keep playing boy, you can do this

Dont listen to this F'n nub. He just wants someone to pull off combo's on. :p

You know everytime you play this game you just wind up getting pissed.

Listen to me, Wait for Brawl. *thumbs up*

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I have come to the conclusion that adam can only be friends with smash bros. players. This makes me sad :( I am still a smash player ya know >_>

Also, me, nunz, and thunda all getting 360's? Do i hear halo CLAN CATFISH?

EDIT: mike, I better see you tomorrow boy or imma' fail my finals and blame it on yous!

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
You know we want to man. But Ali's leaving for Kuwait the next day, and I've got work and class stuff. After Ali gets back we'll be up there again I'm pretty sure.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also, me, nunz, and thunda all getting 360's? Do i hear halo CLAN CATFISH?
Holy **** YES! Didn't even think of that name! Total win! BTW, tons of fun last night. I do enjoy just talking, cause sometimes just playing smash bros don't cut it after a few hours. BTW, LoZR is still my friend, whether or not smash is included. *hugs*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEY KNORR!!! Is that the legendary pic where Chu posed while in the middle of a tourney match?

Anyway . . . playing through GG today . . . I have a huge ladder to climb, but I'm gonna do it, cause I want to. I WILL SHOW YOU ALL!!!

Knorr

Smash Ace
not only did he pose in the middle of the final match of the finals, he didnt even know i was taking the picture, and when he turned back around he ko'd chillindude for the tournament win

**** it i'll think about coming now chu

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
so what's the deal with this brawl tournament?
i just show up and give some money to someone and a few hours later they give me lots of money back?
cake walk

for reals though ..everyone go to every game store around after brawl ships and see if you can find a place that breaks the release date

ChuDat

Smash Master
hahahahhah wowww did i really do that? My photo sences were tingling, so I turned around at the exact moment the picture was being taken. Its a habit haha

Yes, Housing WILL be available! The adress is 3312 Dauphine dr. Falls church VA 22042 (my house).

Hope you guyz can make it =). Let me know by posting in my thread in atlantic north.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
HEY KNORR!!! Is that the legendary pic where Chu posed while in the middle of a tourney match?

Anyway . . . playing through GG today . . . I have a huge ladder to climb, but I'm gonna do it, cause I want to. I WILL SHOW YOU ALL!!!

Get another controller fool!:mad:

Top Bottom