• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All I know is that I must warn you all. When I sleep, do not bother me.

AYE! I CAN'T WAIT!

lord karn

Smash Master
can tope and i stay the night friday? we'll be there at around 10p.m.ish
of course you two can G-reg, i will be just getting off work around that time but you can call karn (this is knorr on karns name) his number is 919-810-4681 give him a call and he should be able to help you in and stuff, this way you guys don't miss out on the pancakes!

see you soon mang

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i suck at knowing when i'll be there cuz i still haven't left yet. lot of last minute things came up to do..anyway..should definitely be there by 7 if i don't get lost haha

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
twig man im sorry but i cant make it for teams tomorrow i found out today that no one better not call out without a really good reason seeing as its tax free weekend and we are busy as hell. I get off at 2 so ill be there round 230, start teams at 230 and ill be there lol. You all do iron man challenge 1st and eat lunch give me time ot get there for teams, and if we do pools, then we can do our matches last ????? Help me out here =(

Malk

Smash Champion
worddd I'm postin from the JUBILEE
we are starting tourney registration in about an hour
get here now

FluffyIncarnate

Smash Rookie
OY.
Last minute post, I'll hit the road in like half an hour. (for those of you who don't know me, you have good reason not to, look at my post count.)

Malk

Smash Champion
that was knorr btw
we are finishing up singles brackets now

Teams results:
1st Chill-age (chillindude829 and savageXXXXXX)
2nd Team Hot Greg (Tope and G-reg)
3rd I just want you to know (Chu and Kiwiiiii)
4th Team (Karn and Twig)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
What up *****es, this is Malk again
singles results in

1 Chu
2 Chillin'
3 G-reg
4 LOZR
5 Tope
5 SavageX
7 59JS
7 TC
9 ThO
9 PAC!
9 TLOZ
9 Twig
13 Brown_Guy
13 Echo
13 FU(KYAY
13 Red Marth
17 TRC
17 El Cancel
17 Yoshido
17 Toasty
17 Ether
17 SK47
17 Vilt
17 Karn

oops some changes sorry

phoenix44

Smash Rookie
haha i only one won of the 4 matches i played in that tourny lol.. oh well first tourny plus it was fun just smashin with everyone.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not a single victory for me, guys. Fudge you all, telling me I'm getting better . . .

Anyway, I was there for the fun. And I had lots of laughs. Good to see some many funny dudes there. Nice to meet people with common interests beyond smash.

I'm pushing and hoping you all could go for another MPJubilee before Brawl is released. Sort of a way to celebrate the coming of a new SSB. Oh, and lol I have no shoutouts ~ didn't play enough people . . .

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Correction on the rankings. ****YAY placed 13th and Yoshido placed 17th. That was my fault apparently I need to practice clicking the the correct name in the tournament program.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
thanks karn and knorr for the tourney. you should call the next tourney hospitality VI: boss hogg vs pancakes & syrup.

my copy of melee was obtained or misplaced/moved by someone at the tourney though. i have an empty melee box now.

i left my pillow there (has a brown pillowcase).

t-loz - your link is the fastest link i've ever seen in person. b-airs are so low to the ground. though your obvious dedication to link is inspiring, i give up on samus. she is just too slow to me.

g-reg - your falcon is the fastest falcon i've ever seen in person. you learned all these cool tricks that makes him look like butter. after playing with you, i want to really learn falcon.

df2k - your car is the fastest car i've ever ridden in. thanks for the ride. we did relatively alright in teams. don't give up.

cold-blooded/bosses - this crew is the coolest crew i've ever seen. there are good people in there.

toasty - we played a lot. gg's.

CStick

Smash Lord
shoutz to Karn for hosting.

Sorry to all the guys in pool 8 whom I kept waiting before I had to forfeit and sorry to everyone for being so bummed, but its like bad things keep happening to me :(

whoever stole my iPod: dont ever let me find out who you are, you little bytch. You messed my whole weekend up and everything

Knorr: pancake awesomeness!

SK47: fun teaming with ya. We coulda had it if I stayed Ganon, so sorry for my character selection squanduhzz

Pac!: fun casuals; too bad we didnt play as much

Ganon who wasnt 59JS: fun matches. Sorry for no dittos though

Yoshida: nice casuals

G-reg, Chillen, and Savedge: learned alot from playing you guys. Thanks for the matches

Ether: now you know just how O-NO feels...lol, you shoulda stayed in the tourney

Rahil: thanks for the ride. I know it was hell for you

Enver: oh snap, good surprise **** in the tourney. bet no one expected you to make it due to your low-tierness

Lozr: good **** and fun casuals

everyone else: hopefully cya next time

Malk

Smash Champion
Hey C-stick, before I forget or something, the Mourning Pirates talked about the tournament afterwords and we felt like **** about the ipod. It really threw a funk on Saturday evening, so if you ever want to come to another Jubilee you're tourney costs will be covered by us.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'll post shoutouts later.

it was a fun tourney. and at the end of it all, Yoshido gave me the biggest compliment i've ever had haha.

"what's your name? Gimpyfish?" =]

Top Bottom