• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well i know that man, i cant wait for this coming out of smash aid i am pumped more than ever about playing this game that ive played for so long already. It never gets old because of the competition thats in it

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Hey Adam I can pick up ZIO after he gets off of work on Friday night. I have to drive back from the beach tomorrow anyways so I was gonna be late-ish anyways on friday. So yeah I can take the epic Zio with me after he gets off of work. Just post something if that's good with you Zio.

-PAC!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Adam I can pick up ZIO after he gets off of work on Friday night. I have to drive back from the beach tomorrow anyways so I was gonna be late-ish anyways on friday. So yeah I can take the epic Zio with me after he gets off of work. Just post something if that's good with you Zio.

-PAC!
That totally works. I get off at 10:30. If you wanna do that, that's just cool. Just come to the store. I'm gonna have someone drop me off there so I have no vehicle sitting there the whole weekend. Thanks!

vZakat

Half Genie
At FC, I MMed viperboy and stayed pretty even with him (still lost though). Dittos are my favorite match with falco, vs. fox is my second favorite.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A slight change in plans, PAC. I'll be driving myself, so when I get off of work, I'm gonna drive to my house, then we can leave. Just follow me. It's only a few minutes from GC and I know a way onto 64 from there.

I hope it's no trouble.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Im pretty pumped. I am going to head down tomorrow. Any one want arm wrestiling money matches or 100 yard sprint money matches. I'll take em. Or any other kind.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pizza Eat. Who chokes down the most? That's at least one I can compete in . . .

lord karn

Smash Master
We need power strips too. Dr. Neo, are you bringing pancake stuff this time? We've still got one box of batter left.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'll be bringing a cube, smash, a power strip, and my brother. :) Maybe a tv, but probably not and if so only a 13 inch one.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I am moving into my dorm earlier that day so I will already have my powerstrips with me. I'll be sure to bring them. I have about 3.

Top Bottom