• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NO WAI! LoZR made second at Smash aid!

I wonder what this means now . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As if it means anything, I don't either. Just Marth and Dr. Mario for me . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God I wish I was there . . . Well, I know I'll be there this Saturday.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
how many people can bring recording equipment? 99% chance I'll be there [with my parents, you never know what kind of random **** comes up at the last second..like..."No."] so I should have recording equipment.
OOH! Another question, does anyone [preferably the hosts or whoever wants to handle the vids] have a portable/large harddrive so we can record an insane amount? I think at my last fest, I had like 15 GB free and that was about 6 hours and 45 minutes of video.

It'd be sweet if we had more than one station recording...esp for crews =D [though I gotta find out what some people use to record external audio along with in-game video, since that's the best part about crew battles anyway =D]

Maybe if someone recorded with a digital camera as well, I could use the audio tracks from that...but that's a major hassle to do for more than one video haha, so I'd really prefer to not have to do that....

I guess we'll just see...

Malk

Smash Champion
I can't vouch for any large portable hard drive from any of the hosts. The best crew battle videos are usually done with portable cameras though, for that reason. Who cares what is happening on screen, it's the crazy people jumping around that matter.

$sD

Smash Ace
wow nice job @ smashaid lozr.

we cant run with you anymore =(

anyway update on smash
we basically quit.
we dont even mention smash anymore.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
chu, chillin, tope, g-reg, team richmond, and i will be attending this =)

does anyone wanna do team MMs with me? i have a surprise teammate >:] !

see everyone this weekend ~

::edit::
how large is the attending list, does anyone have a good guess?

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Post edited 'cause RTF is stupid and doesn't know how to log in! :D
What that SHOULD say, and about myself, not Nick O Teen, is that I am a woman, yet am still up for the Iron Man Challenge, even though you guys were talking about that like, eight pages and three title changes ago. (LALWS, <3s to Twiggy xD)

But yeah, got the weekend off, am outta the hospital, so 'tards are GO!

Malk

Smash Champion
lol at that twiggy

2p - our cook out is so **** good it's unbelievable. Our Moe's is even better. Everything is better in Raleigh, don't you know that by now/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dunno what's up with Adam. Been trying to contact him for the last 2 days. I need to know what we're doing tomorrow.

Ah well, just 4 days, guys! W00T!

Dreminem

Smash Cadet
Yo does it matter if you suck at SSBM and haven't played in a tourny b4, because I just started playing again for about a week and just learned all the advanced stuff but im not great with it yet, but i need people to play against since my bro quit on me cause he can barely ever kill me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you plan on playing this game on a competitive level, this would be a great opportunity to test your skills. You'll learn just what it takes to be at that level, and it's a good learning experience. You can only grow from it.

At least, that's what I have always been told by these guys.

Knorr

Smash Ace
Ahahahahahaahahahhahaha I Never Laugh In The Months In Between The Tournament Than I Do In The Few Days At The Actually Tournaments. Im Still Laughing Thinking About Slick Willy The Warlock Warrior OuT To Steal My Hushpuppies!
Cant Wait

Top Bottom