• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh man. We got 4chan posters here? dang.

A bit of bad luck! They still worked me in for next weekend, even though I had a note asking off FOUR weeks ago.:mad:

I'mma put up a fight, cause ain't no way I'm gonna miss this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Zio, I've never seen you play...only NC tournaments I've been to are Munkaid 4-6, and you weren't at any IIRC

59JS

Smash Apprentice
i'm comin 2 dis and i'm goin 2 steal some people's hushpuppies, cause i'm slick willy, and i'm a warlock warrior.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
oh man jeremy posted, dangggg haha.
The Penguin has the best hush puppies, you all gotta come to charlotte for those.

one more week foooooooo

edit: if we're doing legal stages from pound, that means onett is legal then?
i demand mkII also hah

lord karn

Smash Master
I didn't know Jungle Japes was banned at pound?

Anyways, we need tvs. Remember you get out of the venue fee if you bring a complete set up, so please bring one. Also, don't forget to bring your own blankets and pillows.

Board games I have: Risk, Future Risk, Axis and Allies: European theatre.

There will be so much food here. . .

lord karn

Smash Master
I think my mom might have a 2000 ish version of it. . . I'm sure someone coming can aquire it. I forgot that Malk has Divine Right and other random fun games.

Malk

Smash Champion
We'll pick up *****es from around the state for adequate payment and when I say adequate I mean taxi fees times 50. So just call a ****ing taxi, it's worth it.

Oh yeah, I'll bring "Divine Right and other random fun games"

It's so close
I can smell...
...pancakes

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Wobbles are also banned at pound, correct?

I'll make sure to bring Nutella and tonnnns of my epic nachos =D
[at least the best you'll have out of a microwave...they were good enough to be a satisfying team tourney prize(+$10 each...lol don't get it twisted, it was a $1 entry fee)

wish this **** was like a week long :(

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dammit . . . I can only bring a TV. Family (sister/brother) want the game and Wii to stay with them. Their young and their logic is screwed. I got the TV from a friend, which is why I'm bringing it. 'Twas free.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I can't bring anything...sorry, dude. Not enough room for a TV, and theres no point to bring a GC/Copy of Smash when you don't have a TV.

And Karn, why don't you unban Japes for this? I'd love you forever <3

Malk

Smash Champion
Honestly guys, karn and I have no idea wtf you're talking about. The legal stages have nothing to do with Pound or whatever was posted a couple pages back. They will be the same legal stages as MPJIV, I will give the exact stages when I get home.

Also, we will definitely give rides to anyone from the airport, so no worries there. PM Karn or me if you need this service.

Looking forward

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Honestly guys, karn and I have no idea wtf you're talking about. The legal stages have nothing to do with Pound or whatever was posted a couple pages back. They will be the same legal stages as MPJIV, I will give the exact stages when I get home.
good, that means no onett.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Well this event looks to be fun, awesome, and hectic. I can't wait =3

Ill bring my copy of SSBM also, i could probably take a tv, but i have no Gcube, i accidently gave it to my little cousins T.T

Knorr

Smash Ace
NO one comes off my ****list unless i deem it so. And anyone wanna play me in chess for 5 bucks a game?
i'll play, if i loose i give you 5$ but when i beat you, you get rid of this list and shake everybodys hand on the list at jubilee.

I'll make a proper gentlemen out of you yet even if i do have to thrash you in chess.

OH and @ LOZR!

man you still havent posted them pictures from that one smash night at karns,
i aint forget!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR never seems to take the time to post any of those pictures any of us want. :ohwell:

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Pac!, if you see this, your PM box is full, so I can't give you the address that way, call me for directions to my house. If you don't have my number anymore, PM me sometime today or tommorrow morning and I'll give it to you again.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Cstrife go ahead and try again I deleted pretty much everything in my PM box. I guess 70 is the limit? anyways just try to send the address again mangz should work this time :)

also good luck to all my NC peeps at smash aid show them out of state guys what's UP SOOONNN!

Malk

Smash Champion
So who wants to come on like Wednesday for a smashfest and more accurately to help us set this huge *** house up?

it would be much appreciated.
We need to pick up chairs, move chairs, push couches around, move tvs around, pick up drinks and maybe food and play smash.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Funny . . . Adam and I were thinking of heading up to Raleigh Wednesday. Maybe he already told you, or something.

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
Friday night I am driving from Tennesse to Chapel Hill. So if you are not far off the line from Boone to Chapel Hill I can pick one, MAYBE two people up, but getting back.... that is your problem.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Well im leaving Friday morning, if there's anything left to help with that day i will be glad to but i guess everything will be done with by then.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ill try to make it out wednesday to help set up and all of that. I take it we will just meet up at alex's like around 1 or something?
Im gonna brind atleast 1 setup, possibly 2, and i expect there to be much risk action. It has been far too long since i have had a chance to rule to world.

Knorr

Smash Ace
I dunno, the Wednesday idea was weird. if Adam or Zio comes that'll be more than enough, no worries.

Jumanji, are you coming to this..? It's not in chapel hill ya know.

Toshiba just call us Wednesday. We're all actually working until like 6pm or something, I dunno what I was thinking.

Top Bottom