• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

2_Percent

Smash Ace
twig, you all come early fri afternoon...we'll all go out to cookout, knorr said they had one.
and go holla at the mall or somewhere...
"grrrrrl what you look like???!"

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Luther the earliest i think we will be up there is like 7 PM or so, cause Black Dolphin doesnt get off work til about 4

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Everyone charge your lazers and prepare to shoop da woop if you liek mudkips because i herd you do and this is a pichu sandwich it is made of memes and run on sentences doing barrel rolls

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Everyone charge your lazers and prepare to shoop da woop if you liek mudkips because i herd you do and this is a pichu sandwich it is made of memes and run on sentences doing barrel rolls
Yeah, that's pretty much how I talk.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'm comin 2 dis and i'm goin 2 steal some people's hushpuppies, cause i'm slick willy, and i'm a warlock warrior.
ahahahahaha hey jeremy lemme get yr facebook so you can rsvp to the group event and *****es will know whats up!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I may have to work Friday, and I get off around 11. I'll probably try to hitch a ride with Adam that night and be there 'round 12-1.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yes, everyone in NC plays falcon.

QDVS, I'm not sure who exactly is coming from florida, but Cash moooooney asked the other day for a ride from the airport if he flies in (which we will gladly give) and...

that's all I know. whoops

vZakat

Half Genie
I saw a facebook group for this tourney and it said some south florida guys were coming???

Who from FL is going???

:colorful:
The only person I've heard about possibly coming from FL is c@sh. You should come though. You could even stay at my house (if my parents let you, lol).

:colorful:

Top Bottom