• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

kiwiii

Smash Lord
why hasn't anyone taken up my team MMs offer?
are NC smashers scared of girls?! :o
let's goes !! >:o!!

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
ok so YGO vs the Central Piedmont Crew which is me, twig, dolphin, jolly, luther, peter, and ali. So we are playing smash, then Dodgeball, then the footrace > Trivial Pursuit> then Scene It?

25 stock crew match in smash
Best 3 out of 5 games in dodgeball using your starting 5.
Footrace top 3 of each crew duke it out

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I gotta call out of work to come to this theres no way im missing it. CANNOT WAIT. Sorry zio i wont be able to go to raleigh today ill be sleeping the whole day so dont even try to wake me up lol. I had to work all night last night right after we got back from Atl. Sorry doodie

I appreciate the comments about me placing 2nd at smash aid. Thx doods

I showed em what nc has to offer, $sd. Dont quit man

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah no one better show up in Raleigh today, I'm leaving for Carowind's or something with the family. You should really come up tomorrow and help get everything ready though, that would kick ***.

Ignore the last 2 knorr comments he was clearly drunk/stoned btw.

And team game and watch will take team MM challenges! Anyday of the week!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
team MM list !!
i'm seriously going to write this list down before i leave then yell your names to come MM me and my teammate. i will get all these MMs done. $10? :o 2/3 set?

- Team G&W (Malk & partner)

<_> this tournament is too close. and i have yet to inform my parents about it ROFL squander

Malk

Smash Champion
lol my sister just got sick and I'm not in Carowind's

so come play with me T.T

and Kiwiii, team game and watch is lozr and I playing game and watch against your high tier chars, 5 matches, if we win 1 game we win the money match take it or leave it >:O

btw I have not discussed any of this with lozr and made up that bull**** off the top of my head, so you reallly shouldn't write it down.

Malk

Smash Champion
holy **** kiwiii you just graduated from yorktown?
Did you know a rising junior named Muriel?
:D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>_>

Hay LoZR! If we could go tomorrow, that works too!

And hey guys! Forgets Marth, I GOT IKE when brawls out. I love Fire Emblem . . .

PacStrife

Smash Ace
LOL @ Dr. Neo trying to steal my crew for the iron man challenge......... uhh don't you have your own **** crew buddy? Anyways uh CF = too good this is gonna be great guys :)

EDIT - well seeing as the central piedmont crew has a total of 7 peoples in it I guess crew YGO could pick up Dr. Neo and one other person. You know assuming that he thinks I'm worthy to be on his team >_>

ps. We need some dang MCPO on our team, Adam you know what's up son!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
kiwi who are youteaming with?
My guess would be either VidjoGamer or M2K, her boyfriends.

Also, G-reg and I will take that team MM.

I don't know if all of Richmond wants to come anymore, but I'm at least gonna bring a couple.... maybe.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also are we gonna set up poker Friday night or Saturday?

If it's Friday I'm gonna come down early to take everyone's money.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Yo tope we are looking at playing on Friday. And my guys are shooting to be up there about 8 PM

And also about a month back Cold Blooded absorbed Peter , ALi and Luter.

And Cold Blooded is the most ballenst crew name ever

Malk

Smash Champion
We will be at the venue on Friday from about 2pm onwards. Come whenever, you live 5 minutes away.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
malk, how'd u know i graduated from yorktown? lol
tope, youre a ***got. so is doll. so **** both of you

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i cant wait for this. me and zio will be there round 5 friday to whoop tail lol. Also remember malk, team game and watch and the females have the showers

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
Also are we gonna set up poker Friday night or Saturday?

If it's Friday I'm gonna come down early to take everyone's money.
You'll have to get past my Royal Flush first lol.....just kiddin. I think the best i've ever gotten in poker is a full house(my signature lol).....poker is raw!!

Malk

Smash Champion
I think I've got a nice addition to the rules

You can shower in the girls and game and watch shower for $15

Malk

Smash Champion
too true. Well the price is double ($30) if team game and watch or girls are in the shower at the time. I thought everyone knew that.

btw, everyone, Krii's new smash name is b!tches13 and you will refer to him as such. This is known as the zeldanigg phenomenon.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
me and zio will be there round 5 friday to whoop tail lol.
No, no, LoZR. See, they scheduled me in for Friday 6-10:30. I must go. I could only negotiate Sat and Sun off.

I wanted you to wait for me, cause you're my last life line. My Mini-van is on the frittz (is stalling again for no reason), and the small car I was going to take, my mother brought to the shop to get something fixed and won't be available by Fri. You're all I have left, and I need to know wassup.

~~~

Anyone familiar with the name Michael Davis?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
zio will see what happens if i cant get jrod or someone to get you then ill wait then, so will see when and what time ppl are going to go friday night.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is something we must be sure of ASAP. Cause there's the GIGANTIC TV I was planning on bringing . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well . . . if I can at least go, the TV can be gone for all I care. I can't miss the opportunity to whoop a$$ and take some names . . .

Top Bottom