• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
WHAAAT?!?!?! Viewtiful Joe is the ****...I stand by my claim no matter what. You're welcome to yours as well...though you lose points for having good taste haha =D
Fixed. XD

Seriously, though, I'd rather see my ex in Brawl first. I just thought VJ sucked so hard it wasn't funny. That's hours of my life I will NEVER get back.

Though, I guess I can't complain too much. I WOULD like to see Phoenix Wright as a character, though the likelihood of that is, to say the least, abysmal.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
OBJECTIONNNNNN!!

other people in NC is playing wario? i thought me and twig were the only ones, everybody else was supposed to be snake and zamus hahahaha

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Ok who wants to take the TacoBell Ocho challenge?

Smash > Dodgeball> Footrace> Trivial Pursuit > and Scene It! Any takers?

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Man, FnJ is unstoppable in **** near any Naruto game, Ali. Good luck, you'll need it.

FnJ, bring your GNT 4 and show them how it's done.

vZakat

Half Genie
Bring yo DS and I'll **** in planet puzzle league. And I'll take your bust-a-move challenge (don't have the game, though).

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
To Cash Mooney: Yeah, Naruto GNT 4 is the latest gamecube Naruto game out in Japan....but theres also one out for the wii in Japan too

To Nick O Teen: I'll bring my Naruto GNT 4

To I've Jihad It: Ali, you don't want none in Naruto Shipuuden Accel....if u have it bring it...and i'll teach u a lesson is some Naruto...lol

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Ill take a 5 dollar MM with G-reg. And also challenge the VA team to the NC Iron Man Challenge

SMash> Dodge ball > Footrace > Trivial Pursuit > Scene It

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What time should I make my leave, Friday? I don't want to get there too early, but I have nothing planned that day other than having to go to Raleigh and prepare for this event. But if I go too early, I'd be the only one there for some time . . . :dizzy:

FNJ do i have to show em how its done on Naruto GNT 4 Orochimaru style in that Naruto ultimate ninja series i'll show u the terror of the ykb3 fist LOL and ain't nobody gon see that roytard basketball/dodgeball team thats already been said but i'ma say it again LOL.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Bring yo DS and I'll **** in planet puzzle league. And I'll take your bust-a-move challenge (don't have the game, though).

i'll play you in that, but i have never played it haha. and bust-a-move can be played with like 4/5 people with only one game, like puzzle league is i think.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
I was asked to come to this thing....

I should get to know the people that are going to this if i do go... =o

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Most likely pointless for me to postify, But I'd just like to say that I will be coming with a friend and a full setup... and probably mario party 4 as well since it seems someone else is bringing that. XD

Also I'll be needing the magical lodging. An out of state person I be.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
YESSSS!!! I think I might be able to come! I'm coming the day of the tourney though, us kids can't compete in Iron Man Challenges and the like >_>

But my Peach has gotten a lot better...I probably still can't beat anyone still, but yeh...X_X;

Edit: Hold on...

- Singles Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay, Jungle Japes, Princess Peach's Castle, Great bay, Yoshi's island (pipes), Mushroom Kingdom 1/2

These Pound rules? X_X;

Top Bottom