• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
I want to see what crew is the best, at everything. Smash, Dodgeball, Basketball, but most importantly other than Smash i want to see what Crew is the smartest. Anyone else interested? Cause I'm sure that my crew will put up 20 bucks to see who will come out on top. Any takers?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, nevermind. I'll bring my wii as well. It doesn't make much sense to bring a TV and a game and have someone else provide the console. If I were to bring everything, all my stuff would remain in that one spot.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I demand the IRON MAN NC challenge!

Dodgeball set
SSBM Crew Match
Team risk
Poker game
Basketball
100 yard dash
Scene it
Trivial pursuit

pick 4
seems like NC's all about the epic ****...although I wish there was crew-Taboo o_O

By the way, if there is Texas Hold'em, I'm wayyyyyyyyy down...$5 buy-in with possible re-buy??? I might be able to acquire some clay chips if you guys need em

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Confidence is the most important ingredient to victory. Let no one tell you other wise.

I got this!

Would anyone object if I were to bring Mario Party 4, just to change things up slightly? Although this is a smash Tourney thing, I don't think we should limit to that . . . That would get old fast. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Listen, you bleepin bleepers. I said I'm bringin' 4, SO I'M BRINGIN' 4! I asked if you had a problem with it, cause it's still coming with me. :laugh:

I don't buy $h!t like 5678. 4 and 2 are widely accepted as best in the series, which still isn't saying much.

lol, srry for the 'tude, just being funny . . . sorta-kinda-maybe-yeah

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can G-reg be part of Team Richmond for the challange?

We could just be VA crew. lol

BTW someone please bring chips to play holdem.

In between winning smash matchs I like to play poker to unsure I get everyone's money.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Can G-reg be part of Team Richmond for the challange?

We could just be VA crew. lol

BTW someone please bring chips to play holdem.

In between winning smash matchs I like to play poker to unsure I get everyone's money.
tope its cool if you guys pick up G-reg. And as always like at pound i will make sure there are poker chips

And if anyone wants to make a temporary crew thats cool just be sure you are willing to put money on the guys around you.

I say pick 5, smash must be on the list, Dodgeball, And either Trivial pursuit or scene it, plus what ever other 2 the challenger wants to take. As for me and my crew we will take all challenges!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I cant wait for the ironman challenge, ygo is gonna beast in all events. Im donw for putting 20 bux on it. Hellz yeah i cant wait for this

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Luther, if you're on OUR team. XD

I demand the IRON MAN NC challenge!

Dodgeball set
SSBM Crew Match
Team risk
Poker game
Basketball
100 yard dash
Scene it
Trivial pursuit

pick 4
Dodgeball
Poker
Scene It
Team Risk or Basketball

Roytards easily got this if that's the lineup. XD

7>8

well 7-8 are both very good...

but 7>8 all the way lol
Regardless, 4 > 7.

And sorry, Zio, 4 > 1 > 3 > 2

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Regardless, 4 > 7.

And sorry, Zio, 4 > 1 > 3 > 2
Hey, I still win. I said 4 was one of the best, so I was half right. Besides, through personal experiences and talking to a number of people, I had always thought 2 was regarded as THE best Mario Party. Ah well . . .

Let me tell you a quick story. I was playing MP2 with friends on that space stage. Doing the 50 turns, sometime in the middle of that game I gained up to 800 coins. Sadly, I lost it all in an epic turn of events. Bowser's beam was ready to shoot, and it did and I was caught in the middle. :mad:

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Lol, extreme suckage. Sorry to hear.

think by way of numbers and people asked, 4 was regarded as the best. My favorites are in the order I listed them in, though... I need to find 3 and buy it, I was lucky to find 1 and 2.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ali cannot participate in the footrace. He would not run, but simply jihad into the finish line and that would be ....... pretty cheap.

Also no I can't make it to smash aid as I will be at the beach with my girlfriend. Besides LOZR can rep falcon for me there anyways. all you need to do now is learn tha' samus :)

On a side note ironman challenges are cool. great Idea by the brown_guy / twig? NC rules :)

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Id suggest taking poker out of the fold since that will be a side tourney anyway and that is very individual not team oriented. We should make this like a smash tournament. We have a random first game and then the losing team gets to counter pick with one of the previously listed games, AND NO BANNING GAMES!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
YESSSSSSSSSSSS this is gonna rule

Also you guys should go to smash aid if you can

lozr
59js
tloz
t.c.
chocolate thunnnda
echo
darksyde and maybe karn?

Are all going so far

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I'll be maining Viewtiful Joe...even if he doesn't end up in Brawl...and then when I play Smash again, I'll be jumping with A and fighting with X/Y...and SDing for days XD
Aw, come on, man, you lose points for that one. Viewtiful Joe is the crappiest game character in existence.

Considering he was in Bulletproof, I'd rather see 50 Cent in over Viewtiful Joe.

Top Bottom