• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
due to monetary complications I will not be attending. ;_;

Bah! I figure I'll work something out for money somehow. **** it, I'm going.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
L0zr and the rest of nc wont let other states come in and take this one. Plairnk how much money. Fox vs your sheik and maybe some others.

15 bux fox vs ur sheik =)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sweet me and plairnk going 1st mm. sheik vs fox. Ali all of us except pac will be there friday around 5. Any other mm's

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
i don't really need a teams partner now I guess... probably not going to make it =\
;]

edit-this is twig.

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Heh I'm also interested in some money matches, I need to recoup some of my losses in going to this somehow. >_<
*Is Israfel posting under Nelo's account*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i will play you plairnk in some more matches man. You say the match you want and ill tell you yay or no.

Twig your Arse better make this

Nelo or whoever you are lol ill take you up on some mm's

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will play you plairnk in some more matches man. You say the match you want and ill tell you yay or no.

Twig your Arse better make this

Nelo or whoever you are lol ill take you up on some mm's
we'll just do the sheik vs fox cuz after that i dont think ur gonna wanna do more anyway :/

dr.neo

Smash Champion
HEY BETTER MAKE IT! Anyone wanna arm wrestle money match me? I'll accept anyone. Or a footrace, I'll accept that too. I think there will be lots of people accepting that when they see me cuz I'm fat. Me and LOZR are also taking money matches in doubles. Anyone accept? I like your certainty plair but your going to be suprised at NC.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
HEY BETTER MAKE IT! Anyone wanna arm wrestle money match me? I'll accept anyone. Or a footrace, I'll accept that too. I think there will be lots of people accepting that when they see me cuz I'm fat. Me and LOZR are also taking money matches in doubles. Anyone accept? I like your certainty plair but your going to be suprised at NC.
i think you guys will be the ones surprised. I've been across the entire country to smash, from massachusetts to florida to arkansas, california, indiana, and the whole EC. You guys need to get out and play other (better) ppl cuz just playing urselves all day gives you a false sense of security!!

tope and i will MM u and lozr $10/person?

:D!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*smacks forehead*

I should've KNOWN that was going to happen . . . :dizzy:

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I'd Zelda MM you Plank just for the epicness of it (to me, anyway) but I'm sure I won't have enough after teams and singles.

Zelda+Sheik/Doc player looking for a teams partner.

Karn- I need to know of any locations in a 25 min radius of your house which has a lot of anime paraphernalia. Mall or stand-alone store. At least a Hot Topic or something. Amy's pretty pumped about going to an anime store, and the showing of Elfen Lied. She loves watching new anime.

Also, I'll be bringing my two TVs around 8:30-9:00AM. We're stopping at your place to drop them off for others to play while I'm away and to get some directions to Triangle Town Center/Crabtree/various anime stores.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lozr - Luig-Fox $10
lozr - Samus-Marth $10
I've Jihad It - Samus-Falcon $10
Xeritross - Samus-Marth $10
lord karn - Samus-Marth $5

(AIDS)_Sasso

Smash Rookie
EE said he banned but still coming but he ask me to come over an post on my account from his place since he banned

an he say he take that arm wrestling challengo at doctor neo lol are you from matrix.....he gave me dirty look for that bad joke sorry

he say he wants to team with twigs if he comes cause black people an twigs are a good racial team name but he laughing so i dont know if he really mean it lol

bye

Frozen

Smash Lord
so who is deff gunna be there on the spot on friday ? the MD group ? Im gunna be there friday so lets have some fun .. shall we ? =) ... I call strip club
Strip club ftw! I just turned 18 2 days ago.

As for the person housing us.....is it alright if I bring shampoo/soap and get a quick shower saturday morning? Or would that be too much? If so let me know, it's not too big of a deal.

Plank is going to **** you all O.o

Knorr

Smash Ace
Strip club ftw! I just turned 18 2 days ago.

As for the person housing us.....is it alright if I bring shampoo/soap and get a quick shower saturday morning? Or would that be too much? If so let me know, it's not too big of a deal.

Plank is going to **** you all O.o
it's fine for you guys to shower, nobody cares that much man, i'd rather smack up some clean fools who think they are gonna win than some dirty ones:lick:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I will wanna mm you all day plank.

Appletree thx for reminding me of ours we are having. Frozen, wanna mm falcon dittos

Top Bottom