• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

justice

Smash Ace
It almost feel like everyone is ignoring me except for Lozr......

Well I hope I can find a way there, if anyone knows anyone or can just tell me.

Knorr

Smash Ace
It almost feel like everyone is ignoring me except for Lozr......:(

Well I hope I can find a way there, if anyone knows anyone or can just tell me.
we arent baby cakes its just that when you ask if soembod is comign from durahm and im not i dont feel the need to say nope. pacstrife is in durham try to get up with him

hope you can make it.:embarrass

justice

Smash Ace
we arent baby cakes its just that when you ask if soembod is comign from durahm and im not i dont feel the need to say nope. pacstrife is in durham try to get up with him

hope you can make it.:embarrass
Thanks alot. I just wanted to make sure. I'll ask Pac.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
15 for singles karn its gotta be like munkaid, ppl frm outta state wanna a big tourney so "in case" they win, it will be well worth the drive. Put the money on the line and lets show em what nc has been doing for the last few months. 0Wning all

Knorr

Smash Ace
its 10$ we are not changing it ^__________________^ its for the chillun to have some fun not to rob the kiddies

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
for the sake of dk, make it 15. We need more opinions on this what does everyone think. Feedback plzplzplzplzplz

Also, knorr we have a surprise for you manz wait till friday night thats when me tc beanie chocolate thunnda tloz 59 are all coming.

Its gonna be a blast, i mean 59 is gonna be there manz i cant wait

Any moneymatches that i dont have with some ppl allready lemme know

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u dont wanna waste 5 extra dollars lozr!!!

man oh man, regional crews will be too good.

plank/greg/tope/1 or 2 other md/va vs any other region MM's??

or can we do regional crews for $$? that'd be hot.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
it should be $15 for singles... make it worth the trip... i hope the Out of state guys are as good as everyone says..

EEvisu

Smash Lord
wow guys stop telling someone what to do with THEIR torny, 10 is fine you greedy a$$ b!tches =/

however I'll be taking 5$ arm wrestling matches, who wants some! *angry face*

lord karn

Smash Master
Does anyone else want it to be 15? I mean, if only the top players want it to be more, we probably will keep it ten.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bah i just assumed it was 15 before i even said i was coming down. im coming down w/ my gf and we're renting out a hotel room as well as buying multiple tanks of gas. i just wanted a chance to make back what we're gonna be spending.

but w/e, i guess ill just have to do a lot of mm's

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yes i will play lots of friendlies, and rumor has it that my true power comes out after rocking some sweet leaves.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok im comin down w/ my gf friday night at like 8ish and we'll swing by the house to play til 11 and i wanna see if i can find a good teams partner then ;D then we're gonna head out and ill be back saturdayyyy

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If you dont you got your old MD buddy EE whos great in teams w/ Marth or Sheik

haha I love raising my post count through offers to Plank, an I love booty

an I'm still taking arm wrestling matches, 3$ ones instead???

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
My name has gone through 3 changes in my career, wow. Lightningmage-->Zeldanigg-->thunnda. (Can't think of anyone else it could be >.>)

Anyway, I'm really pumped about this, especially meeting the out of state guys. Gonna do my best to rep Zelda amidst the high tiers.

Also, Karn, how far is it from your place to...I guess Crabtree. My girl wants to go shopping and blow all our money before the tournament. We're gonna come to youre place first to ensure we can get there without Pac.

Also, I can bring two TVs. A nice 19 inch and a little 13 inch Strawberry Shortcake TV. It's my daughters and she'll be at her grandmothers the weekend, so she gave me permission to bring it. Who wants to rock with the "Bah-Bah cake?" (it's what my daughter calls her, she's so f'in cute.)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lightningmage i wanna zelda ditto!!

and haha@strawberry shortcake tv's, i've seen those around.

i can bring a cube+setup, i may be able to bring a tv.

cmart

Smash Lord
If you can't find anyone maybe us bmore guys could rearrange our teams and I could team with you, Jon. I'd have to work it out with btree though.

Knorr

Smash Ace
karn and i might change it to 15$ the day of the tournament if majority rules but for now its just the bigshots wanting to increase the pot size cuz they think they gonna win....my donkey is gonna take it duh, anyways its about being affordable and getting the community together, I understand that out of state people like a bigger pot in hopes for it to pay off but it looks likeyou gotta persuade the people when you get there to get a majority for 15$ singles.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't care what the pay-out is. 10$ is enough for me, any thing over that is just extra in my mind, but doesn't take away the experience of the trip overall.

I'm not coming solely to win money, I'm also curious as to what smashers NC has cooked up.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I vote for $10, since my fiancee is gonna spend most of our money early that day. I know I won't be getting a pot prize spot, but I go for the experience and to better myself, not to win. Thats for low-tier tourneys <.<

Can't wait Plank. If I get there in time, we could Zelda ditto teams >.>

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if raising the entry fee detracts people from coming, than it is a bad idea. i want this tourney to be big!!!! the more people the better. i want to see all of NC at this!!! you can all money match my falcon or even my random high tiers, they arent that great but they are OK and some NC peeps could prolly beat them in a money match. everyone who money matches me can do a best of 7 or 9 set, just to get a lot of matches in with me. im also going to try and bring a TV, but no promises. ive been mad busy in my hometown with the tech shootings and such going on but im still trying to make it out here saturday. see everyone then!!

Knorr

Smash Ace
My name has gone through 3 changes in my career, wow. Lightningmage-->Zeldanigg-->thunnda. (Can't think of anyone else it could be >.>)

Anyway, I'm really pumped about this, especially meeting the out of state guys. Gonna do my best to rep Zelda amidst the high tiers.

Also, Karn, how far is it from your place to...I guess Crabtree. My girl wants to go shopping and blow all our money before the tournament. We're gonna come to youre place first to ensure we can get there without Pac.

Also, I can bring two TVs. A nice 19 inch and a little 13 inch Strawberry Shortcake TV. It's my daughters and she'll be at her grandmothers the weekend, so she gave me permission to bring it. Who wants to rock with the "Bah-Bah cake?" (it's what my daughter calls her, she's so f'in cute.)
Your name is Dragonstriker.

Crabtree is probably 15-20 minutes away, but Triangle Town Center is only about 5-10 minutes away. Triangle is a new mall. You should probably be able to get the same kind of stuff there.

Awesome. We need all the TVs we need. Who else can bring TVs? I'm pretty sure I can accumulate at least 8, perhaps more. Knorr can also probably use his influence to garner some TVs.

Edit: d;slkjfaslkd;j I did it again. This is Karn.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
rofl, a new name. Where did that one come up? I heard Pac call me that the other day, though I didn't understand why. Now I do.

15-20 mins is pretty good. We may try the TTC. I'm looking for a Hot Topic mostly. I'll need some directions either way. I'll come early and drop the TVs off (like, 9-10AM early) and let you get those setup, then return for matches. I can get those directoins then. Im hoping to make it back in time for teams, though I doubt I'll participate. I would like to get in some matches with the other peeps, so any friendlies goin on I'll be rockin.

Also G-reg, my condolences about what happened at VT. Godspeed to all those involved in that.

Cmart: I feel horrible for not knowing this, but whom is that anime girl in your sig? It just bothers me when I can't recognize an anime.

Top Bottom