• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I'd be very open to teaming with you Plairnkk if you'd consider it. I promise not to dissapoint. :)

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Appletree. I did a little research on Elfen, seems like quite an interesting and graphic series. If you have the boxset, bring it. My fiancee (and me, as it would give me freedom) would be eternally grateful.

On topic: NC Smash 4tw

cmart

Smash Lord
Elfen is amazing. I seriously thought it would suck cause it was supposed to be really graphic, but it defied my expectations.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
isra i'll team if cmart can't team w/ me
Fair enough. Also, <3 Elfen Lied. I've seen the dub 2-3 times, but I've yet to find it with subtitles. >_< Anyways, great show; not the deepest of plots, but it certainly does everything it can to pull an emotional response. :laugh:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Israfel I would team w/ you if you wanted also.

Edit: you know as a last resort lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:mad:

I hear everyone is going Friday Night. I can't do that . . . I'm coming Saturday MORNING! . . . What a waste of gas just to bring me . . .

dr.neo

Smash Champion
wow guys stop telling someone what to do with THEIR torny, 10 is fine you greedy a$$ b!tches =/

however I'll be taking 5$ arm wrestling matches, who wants some! *angry face*
I accept it and anyone else who wants a five dollar money match. I'm coming down friday night. I'm pumped. Cant wait. I do need to know though. Do I need to bring shampoo and things like that? Or will it be there?

lord karn

Smash Master
yo, 50% chance I'm coming now.

I need a teams partner in teams if I come.
I don't think Tho/David has a partner yet. You can call him at 919-559-7078 if you're interested. You can always just try to get him at the tourney, though.

@Dragonstriker: I usually just sap off the neighbor's internet. It should work.

@Appletree: My dad has two plasma TVs that won't be used for smash, so we can play it on one of those. Last time we had Trigun on in the background for a while.

@Neo: You should probably bring your own stuff. You might be able to find stuff there, but maybe not. If you can bring pillows/blanket. I have some extra sleeping stuff, but not enough for everyone.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Seems like everyone is coming up there tomorrow....... guess I'll try to make it up there then too. We need to have some NC + out of state peeps teams! show some love to ya' fellow smashers people.

I will be bringing things to record matches with. Recording tapes would be helpful if anyone wants to bring some. see yall there :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
MD vs VA vs NC would be more interesting, i could help even things out by playing w/ bmore

(AIDS)_E3MO

Smash Rookie
niiice

Just move down looking for tourments want to go what are mlg rules never bin to one wave dash ok

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I definitly just vomited what appears to be little giblets of my stomach, win.

This weekend will be a blast, I can't wait to meet you guys.

Guilty Gear? :)

Top Bottom