• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
yea man thanks for hosting, i had a blast. i had a good share of the food, and the light atmosphere and good weather made for an awesome day. NC seems like it really has a tight knit scene of smashers that enjoy playing with eachother, and thats sweet. im definitely gonna try and make it down to raleigh again sometime in the future. and WTF is this multiple moonwalk ish? lololol craziest falcon ish ive ever seen, and im g-regulate. itd be interesting to see how some of your top players would do with some out-of-state practice, because theres definitely a lot of talent. hopefully ill see you guys at *pound* 2. peace and love
Thanks G-reg =) .. multiple moonwalks .. just call it Jihad'ing hahahah , but your falcon G-reg is really amazing , i've learned a few things from you, and i feel like i've gotten a bit better from applying some concepts you use in your matches to my falcon =D.
, it was good playing everyone, though I wasnt feeling it in the tourny matches , i did pretty bad , but i diid really good in casual matches , oh well .. next time people ! Im goiing to try to make it to * pound * 2

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
sorry i missed this... people didnt realize, until now, why i made such a big deal about Ali's moonwalking... i figured lozr would do good... i'm glad Ali impressed people.. twig jolly and df2k rule at life... and i'm happy to see my protege richard did great...

Smash Drinking games at the next gathering of smash players who drink?... hopefully this weekend at Ali's... though i havent dsicussed this with Ali

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
If you like to have sex gimme a shout at 704-302-4881.

I'm being serious, call me.

PS: I don't want to have sex with you.

Malk

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhh
washingtho washingtho
6 foot 8 ain't a ****ing ho
opponents beware opponents beware
he's coming he's coming he's *******

dr.neo

Smash Champion
It was too funny guys. Well, I played bad and I guess I suck but its all good. It was fun. The pancakes were really fun to make and eat. I hope that everone liked them. Knorr your the kooliest and karn your the kooliest too for all the awesome hospitality. Out of staters great job. You all are really good. Tope. Dont sand bag in friendlies. Lozr, keep your head up your too good and I'll see you this summer. Dodgeball was too fun and so were the armwrestiling/race money matches. More to come. See you all great job everybody.

Knorr

Smash Ace
actually we'll wait for a bit before we plan... pounds and alot of tournaments are gonna be going on with it being close to the summer.... so we should plan carefully.

lord karn

Smash Master
That's exactly why we should plan now. We don't want to interfere with any other big tournies on the East coast.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
yo, somebody grabbed my controller when they left. A brand new plat one that was on the top floor by the door to the left of the stairs.

It was either DF2K or Richard, everyone else had already left I think.

EDIT: THIS IS TWIG!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good stuff. Plan now, but continue in this topic. Like teh munk-aid topic of glory.

Once the date is set, I will ask for the two days off so I can get to the place the night beforehand. Expect GODZIO to be more interactive this time around. Sorry for being so rude last time.:chuckle:

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind hangin' out there whenever LoZR wants to ride up there.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I think I left my Wavebird at Karn's or somebody grabbed it.

Please let me know if you find it. :(

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah I found the wavebird. I think someone might have taken my silver controller too.

Hey Luther, you can paint mine if you want to. If you've seen my painted controllers you will realize how much of a failure they were.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i also wanted to point out that even tho i didnt play him much, i think the twigger is a beast because he plays all randoms.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i didn't get to get any friendlies with you g-reg =/

yea karn i could probably paint yours too, i'll just paint the shells i have on my other controllers and switch them or something.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Yo, i had a great time and finaly got to play a lot of the guys i hadnt had a chance to before this. Its too bad i wasnt able to play the maryland guys, but im sure we will be at a tournament together again sometime. Thanks for the boarding alex, and great job to both you and knorr for setting everything up.

Ps.-- Me, Jolly, and knorr are too good at risk.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
LOL i taught Jolly everything he knows about risk, lol JK but that *** has only been playing for like a week

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya we got to play cmart, but only 2 games, and no friendlies. The only other maryland guy i played was eevisu, and we did get a lot of good matches in. Next time i want to try playing everyone in atleast a couple friendles.

Ya brownguy it was my first game haha.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
May 12th...Time To Game. Wilmington

lets rock it.

we can start it whenever everyone shows....

open 24/7

PacStrife

Smash Ace
OK, I'd just like to say good shiz to everyone. I think i got to play pretty much everyone. i played all the Maryland peeps except appletree and most everyone else.

Ali - You've given me something to woirk for, i had gotten lazy now i have a challenge, thank you.

G-reg - Nice playing you at the end right before you left. I was the second falcon player you fought right after that slidey one :) your pretty amazing and I think I can learn from the matches we played.

TC - wtf we played so bad man. oh well, at least summer's coming so we can actually play more consistently and go to some out of state tourneys man! yesh!

Frozen - your falcon was pretty good man, just keep working on him and get some more consistency! you got me scared in our tourney match ;)

Now that all the important people (aka falcon players) are outta the way let's move on......

Twig - Finally got to play you man. probably the most fun I had was me, you and ali playing for a couple hours till like 5am.

Lozr - you didn't play that bad man. Don't get down on yourself! your lozr and you like the challenge of new better people remember!

Plank - good playing you when you first got there man, i think I might have given you a bit of a scare, like maybe these NC people weren't that bad;) your a really cool guy though, nice meeting you

rest of the maryland peeps - good game guys, fighting all of yall was alot of fun. Cmart think about fox man, you did better against me with him than anyone else son! and eevishu keep working on that falco son!

raleigh peeps - good job setting this **** up! It was an amazing experience and I think everyone thought so. yall boyz have got to stop getting ***** by brackets or w/e though cause yall are too good for that! except david who technically beat LOZR? wtf? haha

YGO - good job representing. i will be down to play with yall again soon, you know I <3 you guys ;) and just talking at gamecrazy is too dang good!

toshiba - good matches we played man, keep working on that samus, you had some good **** with her!

DF2K and Richard - peach's are gay son! but yall are getting too good. My falcon doen't even like fighting yall boyz anymore :) and richard, we all know how that risk game should've came out!

2% - we gotta play some more man. i saw your bowser do some nasty things, keep it up!

to anyone that didn't make it yall missed out! and to anyone i missed good games and I hope you had as much fun as I did! Peace~

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
I know its really late for shouts...
And I never do them...

But heres a few.

Karn & Knorr - Much <3, thanks for making it very hospitable, and so enjoyable. And Knorr Ill get you your money back the next time I seeeeees you.

Everyone else - Chaingrabbing is gay.

Wayyyyy gay.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was fun NC.

Sorry to everyone I played in Friendlies... / sandbagging.
I don't do it on purpose I swear.

Except when I'm playing team with Plank for money. Then it's too fun to sandbag. :)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
OK, I'd just like to say good shiz to everyone. I think i got to play pretty much everyone. i played all the Maryland peeps except appletree and most everyone else.

Ali - You've given me something to woirk for, i had gotten lazy now i have a challenge, thank you.

G-reg - Nice playing you at the end right before you left. I was the second falcon player you fought right after that slidey one :) your pretty amazing and I think I can learn from the matches we played.

TC - wtf we played so bad man. oh well, at least summer's coming so we can actually play more consistently and go to some out of state tourneys man! yesh!

Frozen - your falcon was pretty good man, just keep working on him and get some more consistency! you got me scared in our tourney match ;)

Now that all the important people (aka falcon players) are outta the way let's move on......

Twig - Finally got to play you man. probably the most fun I had was me, you and ali playing for a couple hours till like 5am.

Lozr - you didn't play that bad man. Don't get down on yourself! your lozr and you like the challenge of new better people remember!

Plank - good playing you when you first got there man, i think I might have given you a bit of a scare, like maybe these NC people weren't that bad;) your a really cool guy though, nice meeting you

rest of the maryland peeps - good game guys, fighting all of yall was alot of fun. Cmart think about fox man, you did better against me with him than anyone else son! and eevishu keep working on that falco son!

raleigh peeps - good job setting this **** up! It was an amazing experience and I think everyone thought so. yall boyz have got to stop getting ***** by brackets or w/e though cause yall are too good for that! except david who technically beat LOZR? wtf? haha

YGO - good job representing. i will be down to play with yall again soon, you know I <3 you guys ;) and just talking at gamecrazy is too dang good!

toshiba - good matches we played man, keep working on that samus, you had some good **** with her!

DF2K and Richard - peach's are gay son! but yall are getting too good. My falcon doen't even like fighting yall boyz anymore :) and richard, we all know how that risk game should've came out!

2% - we gotta play some more man. i saw your bowser do some nasty things, keep it up!

to anyone that didn't make it yall missed out! and to anyone i missed good games and I hope you had as much fun as I did! Peace~
Havent forgot anyone have you?

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
aunt jemima passed down her skillz to knorr. connexionz.

i missed out. out of all tourneys, i had to miss the tourney that had food!!!

i heard rumors that there were wings!

omg, wings!!!!!!!!

...it's back to apples for me... waahhhhh wuhhhhhhh...

cmart

Smash Lord
Pac- It's a matchup thing. I do better vs space animals/flaoties w/ puff than anyone else. I'm working on secondaries for my bad matchups though, and I haven't forgotten Fox. :)

Knorr

Smash Ace
i forgot to thank pac for handling the brackets and the moeny for doubles and singles while the rest of NC played dodgeball and deal with all the people *****ing about pools... PAC IS THE MAN

WKAKAKAKAAKKAKAKAAKKAKAKAKAKKA!

thx buddy

Top Bottom