• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We need a date set for the next, M.P. Jubilee V! Hurry, the wait is getting to me . . .

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
Time To Gane Tournament Wilmington

Saturday, May 12

The arrival time is still pending.......its up to you guys...i live 1 hour away

i believe last time....the tourny happened about 3 hours after everyone arrived.

3 hour smash fest....then getting a tourny going...^_^

For more informations go to this link:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=102098

We can use some of the money from the tourny for food afterwards..or just let me know waht you guys think

allow the subject of this matter to sink in before changing the subject plz ^_^

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NC Player finder? Hmm . . . I could probably find more at the other board I post at, but I can't garrantee they'll be good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Expected response from munkey.

I don't really post there. Though, that was the board I was talking about. They had done something similar, which is why I brought it up. But whatever, I've never watched their videos.

vZakat

Half Genie
Sounds good don't see any problem with me making that date now. While it be at the same place, or is it too soon to know?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . . I don't like the fact that the date is subject to change.

That date may cause issues with my wanting to go to New York in the same month ~ To much time to ask off, possibly.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... there can be no tournament then

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll be in Europe untill the 28th, so it can't be then. We should do it sometime in July that's not between the 16th and 28th.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll be running from the NCSmash mob. God knows 56 people will be in that mob for sure.

Top Bottom